About this listing
Our cool and comfortable one of the 11 apartments of the building located on the central intersection in Jaco, tucked away off the major street to provide a peaceful atmosphere
1. Each apartment includes one or two master bedrooms, a kitchen, a private bathroom with hot water, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning available in select apartments.
2. All kitchens come fully equipped with an oven, electric stove, fridge, freezer, cooking and eating utencils for your use.
3. Some apartments have a balcony viewing the Jaco mountains, and all have a balcony overlooking the pool.
4. We happily provide linens and toilet paper, and offer a laundry service to those who request it.
5. You are invited to rent our bikes and surfboards, and you have full access to our pool.
Interaction with Guests
I Am Always Here !
Love To Meet New People !!
And Host Them The Best I Can !!!
I LOVE that everything is really close to home ... Restaurants, Supermarket and all places to go out, and of course the beach! 2 minute walk! Beautiful waves! And gorgeous sunset!!
Only one main street that have all u can ask for !
Be Human :-)
The apartment is as described and would be very good for families. Very close to great taco place and the beach. Air conditioning was great and the pool was cold. Inon was accommodating, however he only speaks Spanish if this is important to you.
Everything was as described and we felt comfortable and safe. The apartment is very spacious and a great deal for Jaco. The kitchen had everything we needed and the air conditioning was a bonus. The location is amazing - walking distance to everything. Thanks for having us.
At the end of the street next to the awesome TacoBar. Has great food. In the middle of town and a block from the main street and 3 blocks from the beach. VERY simple, do not expect anything fancy. A clean place to crash for the night. Nice pool to relax in after a day of surfing.
I had the perfect place for a one nights stay in Jaco beach. It was convenient right in the middle of town.
Was a great stay and a great location. We were met when we were arrived even though we arrived late.
The place was simple but perfect for us well priced and as advertised.
The staff was very friendly. It's a hard location to find for it's tucked in at the end of the street of the Taco Bar. The room wasn't great/clean but it was a great location.
This host has 33 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews