About this listing
Enjoy your stay in Paris even under high temperarture with this air conditionned Loft next to the parc des Buttes Chaumont and in one of the most enjoyable neighbourhood this time a year.
++ Before sending me your request, please let us know a little bit about yourself : Like your age, what you do, what is the reason of your travel, what you like, therefore we will know each other better
++ We would like to know how many people are going to stay and your check in & out time, so we could manage our own schedule to welcome you.
We're a couple living in an arty chic 90 m2 (968 sq ft) Parisian duplex Loft
It could host up to 4 people, superb for 1 or 2 couples trips and maintain quality & stylish living while staying in Paris
It is well located in East Paris, a very Parisian and bohemian area called the Canal Saint Martin, just off the beaten track.
- In Canal Saint Martin hype area and green Buttes Chaumont Park
- 10 minutes from Montmartre, by tube (5 tube stations on Line 2)
- It takes only 15 minutes to the heart of Paris by tube 7, tube stations from Chatelet on line 11, you can easily reach Champs Elysées, the old Jewish quarter (Marais), Bastille, the Town Council (Hotel de Ville), Pigalle, Saint Michel, Centre Pompidou and Les Halles / Chatelet, Notre Dame
- 20 minutes to Eiffel Tower, south of paris
- Very easy to get to Parc des expositions for people to come to paris for the trade show
Renovated from an ancient atelier (workshop) at first floor with elevator (out of only 3 floors building) with
- 6m (20 ft) ceiling height
- one living room plus terrace
- one open space bed room on the first floor with stairs
- on parking space.
The entire flat faces south / west and benefits from large windows
- Tube : it is well connected to the Paris metro
only 3 minutes by foot (200 m i.e 656 ft) from the nearest metro station Buttes Chaumont on line 7bis, which allows you to visit all Paris, without limits!
- 1 parking space with our apartment if you rent a car
- Bus directly to shopping Grands Magasins Galeries Lafayette and Printemps, and also Opéra
- Velib station (bike rental at a small price)
- Autolib station (short term car rental at a small price)
- Just 5 minutes from Gare Du Nord Paris ( Eurostar, Thalys, ICE )
- Only 30 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle international airport and Orly national airport
In the neighborhood
- Many cosy bars and cafés, nice shops and restaurants, an organic market and many organic shops. We also have the best bread and croissants in Paris just next door
- There is the beautiful Buttes Chaumont park within only 1 min by walking (70 m i.e 229 ft) and nearby typical parisian market and all the excellent french food shops (french bakery, butcher, supermarket etc...)
- We are 10 minutes by foot to the famous boho chic Canal Saint Martin (1.8 km i.e. 1.11 miles) and Bassin de La Villette with a broad selection of hype clothes shopping, design, underground new bars, cosy restaurants, which make this area one of Parisians favourite meeting point
- Also 10 mn by car to the interesting City of Science and Industry.
There is an open plan kitchen and living room (50 m2 or 540 sq ft) where you can cook and eat.
The large terrace (25 m2 i.e. 270 sq ft) overlooks a roof green garden (300 m2 i.e. 3 200 sq ft, it is forbidden to go on the roof garden), there are big trees and the terrace allows you to rest, to get more fresh air, to cook with an authentic Weber brand barbecue !
There is 1 open space bedroom (28 m2 i.e. 300 sq ft) with 2 queen size double beds (160x200 cm), one of them being a very comfortable and quality convertible sofa
1 open space dressing room
1 bathroom with shower
1 separated WC
The place is very calm because it is not on the street side but to the opposite on the garden
We've entirely refurbished the place when we bought it only 2 years ago and tried to make it welcoming, friendly, convenient and arty !
For you comfort, we offer extras such as : air conditioner, wifi, 4 towels and bed clean linen, dish washer, micro wave, washing machine, dryer, tv, security alarm 24/7...
You can take the cleaning fee if you want, if not thank you to leave the apartment clean
Few things also good to know:
1: This flat has 2 real beds for only 4 people, so if you have extra people would like to stay, sorry but it is not possible
2: You can arrive between 9 am to 11 am
and between 3 pm to 6 pm
If you are running late or any other unexpected things happened, please do call us and keep close contact with us, otherwise we have no choice but to cancel the reservation
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us
We would be happy to help you, also with the organisation of yours holidays, to give you our best places to go out, our tips
We really hope to see you soon
Thanks for reading and many thanks again !
Identification card + Location contract
No smoking - No pet - No parties
Respect french laws (No drugs, No prostitution ...)
Rule #1: NUMBER OF GUESTS
4 guests maximum no more: NO visitors are allowed even for a drink
Number of guests must be indicated in the booking request. Adding more guests after the booking will be allowed only if agreement is reached with us. This is our lovely house, please keep in mind to respect it as your own.
Any other person in the property is not allowed and the sole responsibility of Guest.
Rule #2: CHECK IN & OUT
Check In is 1PM (for the room) but we are happy to welcome you in the apartment as soon as you arrive in Paris upon calendar availabilities, we are very flexible.
Check Out is Noon. but we are happy to have you stay in the apartment if your departure is later on the day, if our calendar allows it.
Rule #3: COMMUNICATION
Please be able to communicate with us. We would like to make your stay here as pleasant and comfortable as possible. But we cannot read people's minds and everyone is so different and have such different ideas/ expectations about their stay, that the only way we could make sure my guests are happy is if they let me know what they need. We will provide for you what we think you need to feel at home, but if there is anything missing or bothering you, you must call us or let us know immediately.
For example: "Hey, could I get a feather free pillow" or "Could I have an extra set of towel , it would make my shower experience more pleasurable."
Rule #4: NOISE DISTURBANCE
No loud noises must be made after 10:00PM or deposit will be held as Condominium fines apply. (France Law states that loud noises must be stopped by 10PM). Any complaints received from neighbors and notified by the condominium will result in losing the deposit. If a second complaint was to be filled an immediate eviction will be applied with no refund.
No parties allowed at any time.
Rule #5: LEGAL & INSURANCE
We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise even if it is not allowed to invite other people.
Guest shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as we are notified as to the motive and value of said fine.
In the case the guest get into trouble with the police involving illegal drugs or anything else that is illegal in France, we will not be able to assist you in any way, and you will be evicted immediately. We have no responsibility to help you in such cases.
Rule #6: KEYS
You will be given one set of keys. Please do not lose them. If one or more of these set is stolen/missing/lost, homeowner must be notified immediately. For security reasons, door locks will have to be change (6 sets), alarm and building door tags will be cancelled and replaced. A 300 euros fee from the deposit will apply to cover the charges.
Rule #7: EVICTION
Grounds for expulsion: Breaking terms of any rule of the contract, more guest staying in the property than agreed for / unexpected guests, disturbing the neighbors, loud noises, prostitution, negligence, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct. Your deposit and rent will be forfeited as stated in the contract.
Rule #8: DEPOSIT
Deposit will be return damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by the homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, or if any item is damaged or missing, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Rule #9: ID
Copy of each guest passport must be given upon checking. Please note access will not be allowed to the property without these copies.
Rule #10: ACCESS
It is strictly and formally forbidden to go on the roof garden