++ Before sending me your request, please let us know a little bit about yourself : Like your age, what you do, what is the reason of your travel, what you like, therefore we will know each other better
++ We would like to know how many people are going to stay and your check in & out time, so we could manage our own schedule to welcome you.
We’re a couple living in an arty chic 90 m2 (968 sq ft) Parisian duplex Loft
It could host up to 4 people, superb for 1 or 2 couples trips and maintain quality & stylish living while staying in Paris
It is well located in East Paris, a very Parisian and bohemian area called the Canal Saint Martin, just off the beaten track.
- In Canal Saint Martin hype area and green Buttes Chaumont Park
- 10 minutes from Montmartre, by tube (5 tube stations on Line 2)
- It takes only 15 minutes to the heart of Paris by tube 7, tube stations from Chatelet on line 11, you can easily reach Champs Elysées, the old Jewish quarter (Marais), Bastille, the Town Council (Hotel de Ville), Pigalle, Saint Michel, Centre Pompidou and Les Halles / Chatelet, Notre Dame
- 20 minutes to Eiffel Tower, south of paris
- Very easy to get to Parc des expositions for people to come to paris for the trade show
Renovated from an ancient atelier (workshop) at first floor with elevator (out of only 3 floors building) with
- 6m (20 ft) ceiling height
- one living room plus terrace
- one open space bed room on the first floor with stairs
- on parking space.
The entire flat faces south / west and benefits from large windows
- Tube : it is well connected to the Paris metro
only 3 minutes by foot (200 m i.e 656 ft) from the nearest metro station Buttes Chaumont on line 7bis, which allows you to visit all Paris, without limits!
- 1 parking space with our apartment if you rent a car
- Bus directly to shopping Grands Magasins Galeries Lafayette and Printemps, and also Opéra
- Velib station (bike rental at a small price)
- Autolib station (short term car rental at a small price)
- Just 5 minutes from Gare Du Nord Paris ( Eurostar, Thalys, ICE )
- Only 30 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle international airport and Orly national airport
In the neighborhood
- Many cosy bars and cafés, nice shops and restaurants, an organic market and many organic shops. We also have the best bread and croissants in Paris just next door
- There is the beautiful Buttes Chaumont park within only 1 min by walking (70 m i.e 229 ft) and nearby typical parisian market and all the excellent french food shops (french bakery, butcher, supermarket etc...)
- We are 10 minutes by foot to the famous boho chic Canal Saint Martin (1.8 km i.e. 1.11 miles) and Bassin de La Villette with a broad selection of hype clothes shopping, design, underground new bars, cosy restaurants, which make this area one of Parisians favourite meeting point
- Also 10 mn by car to the interesting City of Science and Industry.
There is an open plan kitchen and living room (50 m2 or 540 sq ft) where you can cook and eat.
The large terrace (25 m2 i.e. 270 sq ft) overlooks a roof green garden (300 m2 i.e. 3 200 sq ft, it is forbidden to go on the roof garden), there are big trees and the terrace allows you to rest, to get more fresh air, to cook with an authentic Weber brand barbecue !
There is 1 open space bedroom (28 m2 i.e. 300 sq ft) with 2 queen size double beds (160x200 cm), one of them being a very comfortable and quality convertible sofa
1 open space dressing room
1 bathroom with shower
1 separated WC
The place is very calm because it is not on the street side but to the opposite on the garden
We've entirely refurbished the place when we bought it only 2 years ago and tried to make it welcoming, friendly, convenient and arty !
For you comfort, we offer extras such as : air conditioner, wifi, 4 towels and bed clean linen, dish washer, micro wave, washing machine, dryer, tv, security alarm 24/7...
You can take the cleaning fee if you want, if not thank you to leave the apartment clean
Few things also good to know:
1: This flat has 2 real beds for only 4 people, so if you have extra people would like to stay, sorry but it is not possible
2: You can arrive between 9 am to 11 am
and between 3 pm to 6 pm
If you are running late or any other unexpected things happened, please do call us and keep close contact with us, otherwise we have no choice but to cancel the reservation
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us
We would be happy to help you, also with the organisation of yours holidays, to give you our best places to go out, our tips
We really hope to see you soon
Thanks for reading and many thanks again !
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$43 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Neighborhood:||Buttes-Chaumont - Belleville|
Pour les fêtes de fin d'années, avec les enfants sur Paris, nous avons parfaitement communiquer avec Thu Trang et Bertrand pour trouver le meilleur moment d'arriver. Les beau-parents nous ont tres bien accueillis dans ce superbe loft, oú tronait un magnifique sapin de Noël. Super pied a terre pour Paris, bonus si vous avez une voiture a garer, un garage souterrain.
Bref, top, a recommander.
What a treat it was to stay in this huge Paris loft! I almost don't want to review it because I want it to stay a secret! Thu-Trang and Bertrand have done an amazing job decorating this apartment, and we felt so lucky to have such a huge private terrace in Paris! Thank you Thu-Trang and Bertrand for sharing it with us!
If you are ready to get away from the touristy areas of Paris and get to know the "real" Paris, this is the place for you. It is less than a block from the beautiful Buttes Chaumont Park, which is an absolute gem, and about a 10 minute walk to Canal St. Martin. The neighborhood is safe, there is a supermarket around the corner, and cafes and places to eat within walking distance. My daughter and I felt safe walking around the neighborhood at night. One metro line is a 2 minute walk, and another metro line is a 10 minute walk. (If you use the Buttes Chaumont station, be sure to use the elevator - it has way too many steps!)
Having rented several very small studios in the past in Paris in more "touristy" areas, we felt so lucky to be staying in Thu-Trang and Bertrand's spacious and beautiful place.
Thu-Trang was a very good communicator with us both before and during our stay, and both she and Bertrand were available by phone during our stay to field any questions and issues.
We would love to stay here again!
Fantastic appartment! Very nicely decorated, a great terrace and the space is awesome. The owners have been very helpful and were able to surprise us with a nice bottle of wine upon arrival :-) We definitely recommend it!
The reservation was canceled 38 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We had a fantastic 10 days in Thu Trang and Bertrand's loft. This place is a mixture of modern loft and fun park! My husband and I stayed with our 3 ( nearly 4) yr old son and found it extremely comfortable. One of the best parks in Paris is located just a short stroll away at the end of the street. Perfect for children and having lazy picnics on the long summer evenings. Their is a supermarket just one street over that will service most of your grocery needs but also plenty of specialty foody stores around. And it has to be noted that cooking in Thu Trang's kitchen was a highlight of my trip. My parents-in-law were in Paris at the same time and we enjoyed several meals around the massive 8 seater dining table. This is a big place by Paris standards with the outdoor deck and furniture also adding to your options.
You have a metro very close by so public transport is very good.
There is no bathtub but the shower is excellent - very comfortable for my tall husband. Oh, and you'll love Thu Trang's quality bath sheets.
In fact, you'll find everything of the very best quality at this place.
For those that don't have much French like me you'll find planning your trip with TT a breeze as she speaks perfect English and replies to enquiries very quickly. Her neighbours( who also speak English) were also very helpful with the one minor issue we had.
I would gladly stay at this place again if it's available for our next trip and give it the highest recommendation.
We had great time staying at the loft apartment.We have never met the hosts personally but they are very nice and very helpful. We were in touch with them via phone throughout our stay.
The apartment is spacious, modern and hip. It was perfect for us. It's located in a very fascinating area that you can explore for days and forget about the rest of Paris. And yet, if you want to get to the heart of Paris you can quickly get there by metro. For those who like to walk we recommend going through the Park des Buttes Chaumont down to the Bassin de Villette and then along the Canal St Martin to the Place de la Republique.
Next time in Paris we would try to stay in the same place.
Ted & Kasia