About This Listing
Situated only seven minutes from BYU, Riverwoods and University Mall…..but, you’ll feel like you’re at a mountain retreat! This 4BR/3Bath Provo home is situated amongst aspens in a quiet neighborhood - high on the Provo bench.
Backing-up to nothing but mountain, you’ll share the fresh air and views with deer, quail and other wildlife.
The main level of this beautiful home features:
- three bedrooms and two (newly remodeled) full baths
- fully updated kitchen with adjoining breakfast area (w/ 40” flat-panel TV)
- relaxing living room with cozy fireplace and aspens that shimmer in the breeze outside the picture windows
- formal diningroom
- Porta-crib and Highchair
Downstairs you will find:
- fourth bedroom and another full bath
- family room with reclining sofa and 50” flat-panel TV and DVD player
- spacious laundry room
*** THE TOWN OF PROVO SPECIFIES THAT THIS PROPERTY CANNOT BE RENTED MORE THAN ONCE IN A 30-DAY PERIOD ***
Driveway and on-street parking. (The garage is not available for guest use at this time.)
This is a peaceful, friendly neighborhood. Lots of birds (Quail can be seen in the yard almost everyday) and an occasional deer sighting.
The most convenient transportation from SLC airport is by rental car or shuttle service. TRAX/FrontRunner light rail service will get you to Orem/Provo stations. From there a taxi or other transport would be needed.
***A car is recommended.***
Other Things to Note
Because of the mountainside setting, this property has stairs and may not be suitable for mobility-challenged individuals. The stairs may also be a hazard for small children.
The driveway is steep - low clearance vehicles may need to park on street.
Snow removal is provided.
- Fireplaces are to be operated by adults only. (They are not available during summer stays.)
- NO FIREWORKS PERMITTED. The city strictly enforces a ban on all fireworks in this area due to wildfire concerns. $500 fine for violations.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!