About this listing
Aloha and welcome to paradise!!! Our ocean view condo is located on the island of Kauai. It is only 10 minutes from the airport and close to many shops and restaurants. Adventure and Romance await..
Aston rents comparable ocean view rooms for $318/night at normal price plus a $18.75/night amenity fee! Our privately owned studio has it's own Wi-Fi so there is no need to pay the $18.75 daily amenity fee at the resort.
We offer many extras including free Netflix, electric skillet, beach chairs, beach towels and cooler, etc. to make your stay feel like a home away from home.
This corner-unit studio features a gorgeous ocean view in a resort setting, but it is privately owned and keyed. It has all the amenities to give you a home away from home feel including a kitchenette with microwave, electric skillet, fridge, Panini maker, rice cooker/vegetable steamer. We have plates, utensils, wine glasses and everything you need to make your own meals. It has granite countertops and tile flooring throughout as well as tropical decorations.
It includes a memory foam queen sized bed and full size sleeper sofa. Our studio can accommodate up to four people.
Guests have full access to the whole studio. They also have access to the resort's Jacuzzi and swimming pool and shared gas grills at the pool. Nothing like grilling out while looking at the ocean and hanging out at the pool! There is also a tiki bar at the pool for getting a pina colada or watching the game.
Interaction with guests
Our condo is situated in a resort. We live 40 minutes away but, we are available to help our guests when they need help.
Other things to note
water filter pitcher in fridge, beach towels and beach chairs available as well as small boogie boards in condo
Romance in Paradise Rental Rules
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. Treat our property as you would have others treat your property. Please do not take anything you didn't come with.
3. Ladies, please do not clean your makeup on the towels.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. The guests are responsible to provide toiletries and food for themselves. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
Free Parking Pass is obtained in the resort lobby. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
11. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 14 permitted in hot tubs at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
Note: there will be charges for any cancelation requests that are less than 90 days prior to arrival. At least 60 days prior to arrival, you may chage your booking if it works with our calendar's schedule. Once you change your booking you may not cancel.
89-60 days = 20% of booking price.
59-31 days = 40% of booking price.
Less than 31 days = no refund
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
About the owner: Aloha from Lily Robinson. I moved to the beautiful Garden Island of Kauai in 2007 and got married here. I actually had my honeymoon night at Islander on the Beach. I fell in love with paradise and decided to own a vacation rental to let others enjoy the natural beauty and many activities the area offers. I manage the property and love sharing the warm aloha spirit with others.
Why the Owner Chose Kapaa:
Islander on the Beach is centrally located on the island-close to the airport, restaraunts and shopping. Easy access to the North Shore, South Shore and West Shore.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Owners are nearby and available with activities suggestions, fun ideas, ect. We speak English and Spanish. Hablamos Inglés y Español.