Located in a bucolic and quiet street in Botafogo, a central district of Rio de Janeiro which is 15 minutes by bus from the most famous beaches and the city center.
The entire house is spacious, sunny and airy. The room is large with:
- Shared bathroom with hot shower
- Balcony with hammock
- Comfortable double bed
- Beautiful green view of the Christ the Redeemer
Free access to kitchen and living room where we have cable TV, Internet Wi-Fi and daily housekeeping.
- For additional $ 10 (each time) we will wash your clothes.
- It's important to say that we have two dogs.
- We also recycle everything is possible.
- The street is in a hill with two stairsthat make shorter the way to access the house and the neighborhood (bus stop, subway, restaurant, mall) 15-minutes walk or 5 minutes by car (taxi).
My daughter and I love hosting. It has being a wonderful experience exchanging knowledge with so many people from different nationalities. The ideal place for students and artists who needs inspiration and silence.
- É uma casa de família com 3 qtos desocupados e disponíveis para alugar;
- Posso receber até 7 pessoas;
- Café da manhã a combinar;
- Serviços extras / Ex: lavagem de roupas e limpeza do quarto;
- Falamos inglês;
- A casa é muito agradável
Marcia and Luiz were helpful in getting me acquainted with the area, kind and courteous, and altogether excellent hosts. The accommodations were exactly what I was hoping for -- clean, simple, quiet, and relaxing. Highly Recommended.
Muy buena experiencia. Realmente fui bien recibido y me hicieron sentir como en casa. Estoy muy agradecido por haber ayudado a que mi estadía en esa bella ciudad fuera tan cómoda, sinceramente espero volver pronto. Recomiendo hospedarse con Marcia.
My stay was the best! A special retreat up on the side of the hill in the forest but just steps away from the city. Amazing, the views out from my bedroom terrace. Charming and cozy. Perfeito! Marcia and her daughters are great hostesses and made me feel very welcomne and feel right at home. Thank you for a great stay!
It was a great pleasure to find a host like Marcia. Her house is big, nice and had several rooms to choose from when I arrived. There is a big kitchen, nice well-equipped living room, it is clean and roomy. The house situates on the hillside that provides a nice view over Botafogo already worth the money. The position of a house makes it rather quiet compared to some parts of Rio.
My room had a private bathroom included, pleasant balcony with a hammock and the Cristo Redentor peeping over the hill into my bed. :) Marcia's lovely daughters are taking care of laundry, cleaning the house and making you comfortable so there cannot be much better place to be. Felt like a prince there.
Thanks a lot and I definitely will be back here!
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews