Just 15 min north of downtown, and only minutes from the historic village of Zionsville, as well as grocery, Target and other conveniences, this is the perfect choice for a family, larger group or those who simply want a quiet retreat from the festivities.
Sleeps min of 6 -- king, queen and sleeper sofa, plus plenty of space and comfy sofas in the family room and basement to accommodate even more.
* Quick access to interstate
* TV in every sleeping area -- 52" high def with cable, Blu-Ray and surround sound in family room, with cable also in MBR, basement and guest BR
* High thread-count sheets
* 2.5 baths -- both full baths have tubs and showers, Jacuzzi in master
* Basement equipped with Nordic track skier, Pilates reformer, and other equipment
* Updated, fully equipped kitchen
* Screened-in porch
* Peaceful, private fenced in back yard (pets allowed with additional deposit and some restrictions)
* Two-car garage with both spots made available if required
* 2 21-speed bicycles available for use
Price is per night, with a 2-night minimum, with actual terms negotiable based on size of your group, length of stay and specific needs.
Lease agreement, with 50% non-refundable deposit in advance, balance on arrival, plus $2,000 security deposit refundable within 7 days of departure net of any damage costs.
Please treat my home the way you would your own.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.