The apartment of the year!
My name is Philip and welcome to my page.
My older brother and I offer our 140m2 apartment situated in a green and unique part of Frederiksberg/Copenhagen.
The apartment is placed on the 3rd floor and is has it all:
- Big light living-room with flatscreen, ps4 etc.
- A 'gamblers room' with billiard, dart and a bookshelf with interesting reading.
- A charming and large dining room
- A cozy kitchen with all appliances in connection
-A old-fashioned bathroom with a washing machine.
- One big bedroom and another one a bit smaller.
- All rooms have Wi-Fi and cable TV.
- Free parking for 2 hours on the street below.
Just downstairs you will find all the cafes you’ll need for a dazzling day at Vesterbro.
If you want to go clubbing, then just walk for 10 minutes, and you are in the “famous” Copenhagen Meat Packing District named "Kødbyen". Here you will find everything from restaurants, flea markets, gyms, bars and nightclubs.
The apartment is very accessible.
As for the sightseeing, supermarkets and green areas, you will find everything in walking distance:
- 2 km = Central Station, Strøget, Tivoli, Meatpack area.
- 100 m = Great fast-food chains and supermarkets.
- 250 m = Frederiksberg Garden/Palace, Copenhagen ZOO and Søndermarken.
Many sights can be reached by foot or biking. If you wish to use public transportation then there are several bus routes from Vesterbrogade(100m).
With that said, feel free to explore my city!
Don't hesitate writing me if you have any questions!
- Have a pleasant stay!
- Quick WI-FI
- Big entertainment cable-tv package
- Billiard, dart, table-tennis, Backgammon and many others games
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Coffe machine (Nespresso)
Interaction with Guests
It depends from time to time.
The neighborhood can be compared with 'El Dorado', because the location is central and is located in a quiet area and is has a close distance to big green areas (Frederiksberg Garden, Søndermarken).
• Smoking is not allowed.
• No loud music at night.
• If you do have pets let me know in advance.
• If other guests are coming or going on the same day check out is 11 am and check in is 2 pm. If no other bookings I am super flexible. We will discuss this when you book.
• You are more than welcome to use my spices and sauces for cooking.
• You have to dispose of garbage. Bags must be put in to the big plastic containers in the courtyard.
• Most importantly, I want my guests to feel at home!
I am here if you have any questions please just ask:)
Philip has been a very nice host and has helped me to reach his very spacious house, really close to the venue I had to go to for my congress.
I only stayed with him one night, but he did all he could to help me out, and even when I was need of an extra night, he offered to help me how he could.
Philip is nice and friendly, and a pleasant person to talk to. The bed he offered me is also very comfortable.
The host is very nice and welcoming! He really took care of us. The flat is amazing and not far from the centre of the town, it's easy to visit the city by foot. The apartment is very comfortable and it's always a pleasure to play pool after a good visit. There are also a lot of things to see in the surroundings (frederiksberg garden, the carlsberg brewery...). For a first experience of Copenhagen and air bnb, we would do it again without hesitating.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My name is Philip and i'm 21 years old.
My brother (24 years old, footballerplayer) and I are living together in a enormous luxury flat in Copenhagen which we appreciate a lot.
I'm a very sporty guy, so i use a bunch of time every week, practicing variates sports.
I love traveling - that's also the primarily reason why I heard about this society. I have had two sabbatical years the last two years and have more or less backpacked all over the world.
After the summer i start at CBS University, which i look forward to.
I would love to host people from all over the world and i would also love to guest your place in the future.