About this listing
****** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER APARTMENT IN THE SAME BUILDING ******
Yet another comfy Apartment smack in the middle the Colonia Condesa, one of the hippest neighborhoods in Mexico City. A short 10 minute walk from the museums in the Bosque de Chapultepec (Museo de Arte Moderno, Museo Tamayo, Castillo de Chapultepec, etc.), as well as from the Colonia Roma. A 5 minute walk from El Parque Mexico.
The apartment has one Queen size bed, and two twins. All three are real beds. it is located on the third floor.
The best supermarket in the neighborhood is across the street open from 7am-11pm, a great cheese shop bellow on the corner as well as a tasty bakery (Try the Carrot Cake or the Pear Tart). There is dry cleaning and laundry half a block away.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTING: http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/198778
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me via AirBnb or watsapp for any censers or problems.
The apartment is 4 blocks away from the Juanacatlan subway stop and 6 from the Chapultepec stop. Both stations are on the same transit line that takes you downtown to the Centro Historico. Transit to other subway lines is on station away at Tacubaya station, or 4 stations to Salto del Agua.
Ecobici bike service station located across the street.
Uber is also a very good option.
If you have a car, you can park it at the public parking lot one block away. Not sure of the price.
- Please do not drink water from the faucet. I will provide bottled water for drinking
- Please try to leave the kitchen clean at night, we don't want to attract creepy crawlers
- No smoking please, no parties.
- No pets allowed
- If you have any problem, gas, water, wifi, let me know immediately so I can do something about it.
- A couple times a year we experience water shortage. There is a water jug in the bathroom for emergencies, flushing toilets, etc. pleas keep it full.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 127 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an architect and my husband Omar is a painter. We are both mexican american, Omar 's mom is from Philly, and I was born over the border. We enjoy traveling and meeting new people.