welcome to my listing.
Below please find few details that will help you to make informed decision regarding your booking.
The building itself is seated in premium location: direct neighbourhood of the Old Town, the Opera House and historical building of the former Polish Bank.
Majority of the city finest attractions like Nowy Swiat, Krakowskie Przedmieście, historical University, Vistula River Bank, Jewish area, Central Station, Zlote Tarasy, Chopin Museum, Copernicus Science Centre, Old Praga District, Royal Route - are all within walking distance.
There are 2 parks nearby: Saxon Garden and Krasiński Garden. You can recharge your batteries by jogging, rollerskating, having a picnic, reading a book or simply walking and enjoying the green aura around you.
The important thing is that the place is isolated from the main street. Thus, in comparison with other central locations, it is quiet and full of serenity. It may get a bit busier during weekends though.
Grocery, winery, fine restaurants, drug store and bakery with huge variety of delicious breads and pastries are just across the street.
Due to excellent location I believe you won't need any. In case you do Metro station, several trams and bus lines in all directions of Warsaw are 5 min away from the building.
- Ready to serve as a perfect base for a weekend getaway, relaxing holiday or a business trip.
- Fully furnished, fully equipped;
- Parquet floors;
- Bright and sunny, with a balcony;
- 5th floor in a building with 2 elevators;
- bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallway;
- Kitchen: fully equipped with fridge, cooker, microwave, blender, pots, pans, tablewear;
- Bathroom: bright and clean, with big mirror and a bath where you can take refreshing shower or relaxing bath. Towels provided. If you want to save some space in your luggage let me know and I will prepare a guest kit with shampoo, conditioner, ect.
- Living and sleeping space: optimal for 2 persons, however there are 2 huge double convertible sofas. If you want to stay with friends, children or parents there is enough sleeping space for 4 persons in total. Linens provided.
- Storage: built-in armoire, bookshelf, chests of drawers.
- Fast speed Internet, 42inch plasma satellite, cable TV with 100 channels.
- WiFi - wireless internet.
- Vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, ironing board.
- Smokers corner on the balcony. Please do not smoke inside.
- There is also a gym/fitness club round the corner.
Chopin Airport connection:
It is conveniently accessed by a taxi, public bus, or... a train.
- If you opt for a bus: take 175 departing from in front of Arrivals hall and travel to the very last stop. It's only 5 minutes walk to the flat from there.
- If you opt for a train: take either S2 line until Warszawa Śródmieście, or S3 line until Warszawa Centralna.
Since the four existing references assessed total value for 4 stars out of 5, I decided to lower the price starting from 6th of July 2013.
Should you need any additional information feel free to ask.
Sootra was a very kind host. Her apartment is lovely, with two comfortable beds (which also fold into couches); one bed is in the living room and one is in the bedroom/office. There is a balcony, big windows, a nice kitchen, and plenty of drawer- and closet-space to unpack my suitcase. Thank you Sootra!
Sootra was an excellent host! She was waiting us at The bus (from airport) stop and walked us to Her place. On The way she showed us places to eat and how to find everything. The apartment was very clean and cosy. There were extra plankets and pillows too. WiFi was working. The apartments location was good, it was very close to The old town, but also easy to walk to city centrum as well. We totally recommend Sootra and Her apartment! Thank You!!
Really enjoyed this place. Clean, safe and centrally located. Close to bike rentals and public transit. Was perfect for my stay in warsaw. Thx Sootra!
The apartment was very clean and corresponds to the pictures. I was warmly welcomed by Sootra. Although I was there for only two nights she ensured that I got to know great places in town. The flat is centrally located which is its best asset. Would recommend it!
Marta is a very kind and friendly host. The location is perfect!! Easy to walk to the city centre. Unfortunately, it's far to noisy to sleep with open windows. But hey, it's a city! If you bring along earplugs and a cover for the eyes (it's getting quite bright around 4.30am in the summer) - you'll be just fine. Me and my friend (two ladies) enjoyed ourself very much. I wouldn't recommend it for more than 2 people. The appartment is cosy, but small.
The apartment is lovely, very cozy and comfortable, great location also 5 minutes from old town and the metro. Sootra is a wonderful host:)
Highly recommend if you go to Warsaw.
Sootra was a most helpful host. She picked us up from the train station and gave us a quick orientation of Warsaw on the way to the flat. She also gave us a ride to the night bus for the airport and even waited with us until we got on it. These two things were so helpful and appreciated. The flat itself has everything you need, the location is good, and the price is fair.
The host does require a security deposit, as stated in the house rules, once the reservation is booked. However, she does not disclose that it is a $1000 security deposit! My mom and I only stayed 2 nights so I thought that this was a bit excessive. The $1000 was however quickly removed from my card within 5 days of my departure.
Sootra was lovely and v.helpful. The communicatino was constant and responses were quick. Her BF and she even picked us up form the train station as they were nearby!
The flat is located in the city centre , near the Opera house, which is a lovely neighbourhood and roughly about 10min walk from Warsaw's hypercentre
Sootra is 'working on' few improvements and once these done the place will be perfect for a young couple's city break or a lads' week-end away alike!