- Large, recently renovated three-bedroom semi-detached two story home at the end of a safe, quiet, family-friendly street
- Hardwood floors throughout (tile in kitchen and bathroom), front yard, porch, and backyard, adjacent to a ravine
- Minutes to the 506 streetcar, the 22 Bus, and Coxwell Subway Station, off-street parking in rear
- Walk Score 82 "Very Walkable" - convenient to the Beaches, Little India, Danforth, parks, grocery stores, libraries, movie theatres, Goodlife Fitness (a very good location with excellent group exercise classes and new equipment)
- Downstairs level with living room, 46" LCD TV with HDMI hookup, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen (new stove, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator). Private washer and dryer in basement (not included in square footage - can store bikes, etc. in basement).
- Wifi (up to 60GB/month), linens, plates, utensils, etc. included!
- Three bedrooms and full bathroom on upper floor (currently set up as one bedroom, one large office/art studio, and one game room/reading nook/guest bedroom)
- No pets, no smoking.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT