About This Listing
New Year reservations 7 nights minimum stay!
The house is beautifully decorated to accentuate the sunny Caribbean location, with cheerful Mexican art and delightful handcrafted furniture gracing every room. Throughout this unique vacation home, you see the ample use of Mexican tiles, marble, and handcrafted finishing.
The first floor has a fully equipped kitchen with island counter seating, a separate dining area, and a roomy living area. Also on the first level there is one large bedroom with a king size bed and private bathroom. In addition, there is a lovely guest powder room, a fully equipped laundry room, and an alcove with desk and telephone and internet connection.
From the kitchen and living room, you step out to the beautiful patio covered area overlooking the Mayan ruins of Playacar phase 1. The patio is equipped with a large table and chairs for dining, a barbeque and lounging chairs. This is a peaceful spot to dine or relax with a book, or to have an evening of fun with friends.
On the second floor you find 3 bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom. The first bedroom has a king size bed, large bathroom and walk in closet. The second bedroom has two queen size beds and a large closet, and the third has two twin beds that can be made up as a king and generous closet. The large landing area outside the bedrooms provides a quiet place to relax and read.
The third level is a rooftop terrace with spectacular views of the Caribbean and surrounding area. The patio is equipped with loungers to enjoy the sun, and chairs and tables to relax over margaritas or lunch. On a clear evening one can see the lights of Cozumel, and enjoy a beverage in the refreshing breeze. A portion of the rooftop has been developed into a fourth level palapa, which provides even better views and breezes.
Come and stay in this great home, and you will spend the vacation of your lives.
You won't be disappointed !!!
For more adventure, you may want to explore the Mayan archeological ruins of Tulum, Chichen Itza and Coba or the nearby ecological water parks of Xel-Ha and Xcaret. Diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, and jungle tours are also available. Or see a different view of the beach from a Jet Ski or Sea Kayak. Also nearby are the Xaman Ha Aviary and a championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
6. • PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $25 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary.
7. BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
8. • HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
9. to additional cleaning charges.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. 1 maid service per week / daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
3. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
4. complaints about neighbors , disturbs in the property and not to act according to Playa Paradise rentals rules and regulations is reason for the manager of the property to ask you to leave the villa / condo
THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
After your checkout, we will have the property cleaned and a detail inventory will be done before the next guests check in.
Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, then a check for the returned security deposit will be given refunded.
In case that there is damage or lost items it would be deducted at replacement cost which may include shipping and importation costs. Locked closets are reserved for the use of the property owner.
You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the people staying with you respect the rules and regulations affecting this company rental policy.
The renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock windows and doors to keep the condo/home safe and observe precautions given from the owner and their staff. The deposit amount varies according to the property so it will be informed by email. The amount of the deposit can vary according to the Villa / Condo and its returned if:
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost key = U$ 40
Lost Cell phone = U$ 110
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their stuff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each (website hidden) SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be u$d 50.00
1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2. All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
4. All properties are non smoking inside
5. All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
6. Please conserve both water and electricity. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*CELLULAR PHONES – Each property is equipped with one cellular phone.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
From Dec 20, 2015 - Jan 04, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
The home was just as described in the pictures. We absolutely loved the home and would recommend it highly to anyone visiting the area. The home was well stocked with kitchen items to make meals. The bedrooms were large and comfortable. We loved the proximity to the town of Playa del Carmen (within easy walking distance of restaurants and shopping) and to other attractions in the area (5 minutes to Xplor, Xcaret, etc. The neighborhood was safe and welcoming. We would definitely stay here again!
Maria was there when we arrived to walk us thru the house and show us the amenities on the property. Cell phones do not work well in the house and the wifi is not very strong. Be aware of that when trying to communicate with staff. We had problems getting ahold of them to make arrangements. House is beautiful and clean. Palapa on the roof was awesome. We were a large group of 8 adults. The houses are very close to each other so you can easily annoy your neighbors if you are late night people. This is a very quiet neighborhood, very close to beach and short walk to 5th Avenue. Kitchen well equipped to cook. I recommend Chef Daveed for in home chef service. Food was amazing. Go to Cozumel and check out the La International Bar - tons of craft beer from Mexico. Owner was super cool and fun.
We had a wonderful stay at Casa Bella! The villa is beautiful, spacious, and very comfortable. The house is well-equipped with kitchen supplies, linens, and beach towels. We also made great use of the beach umbrellas and chairs that come with the house.
One of the nicest parts of the villa is the 3rd floor veranda. Perfect for greeting the day over coffee or juice, or in the late afternoon shade for a light nap or a good book! We also really enjoyed cooking dinner on the grill, then eating outside on the garden-level veranda. We saw a few mosquitos at dawn and dusk, but the fan over the table seemed to keep them at bay (at least it did in February). That made it great to sit around outside after dinner over a nice bottle of wine! Life is guuuud!
One of the best parts of Casa Bella is the location...a very short walk to the beach past a small Mayan ruin...an easy walk into town and the hustle-bustle of 5th Ave...but on a quiet cul-de-sac that gets very little traffic. Perfect!
We were also very pleased with the attention and service we received from Mercedes and her staff. They were always friendly, helpful, and quick to reply to our questions -- both before and during our stay.
All in all, we had a wonderful trip, and Casa Bella was a big part of that.
Wonderful and memorable stay! The pictures don't do the beautiful Mexican villa justice. We arrived with ease and left with no issues. Mercedes and her team were very helpful with any questions that we had.
This villa is ideal for a large group and sleeps 8 people very comfortably. We also loved that the beach was only a few minutes away - location was perfectly situated in the Playacar area.
Overall, I highly recommend staying here!
House was very nice, very clean. The staff was very professional, pleasantly surprised. I would say the picture reflect the property perfectly.
The only let down was the uninviting shared pool that was surrounded by trees, so there was no sun. There was also no where to sit. Thank god for the rooftop terrace at least you can tan there.
As long as the pool isn't your primary reason and you're ok with the 3 minute walk to the beach then I would definitely recommend booking this place.
We have worked with Mercedes before. She and her staff were welcoming and very helpful again. The house was wonderful in a neighborhood with which we are familiar. It is clean safe and a short walk or drive to downtown. Note we have been coming to Playa for the last 7 of 9 holiday seasons, so our families speak with some ability tThe house was well designed, fully and tastefully furnished. It was on a quiet street away from the 5th avenue hub bub. It is a short pleasant walk to both the beach and the downtown area. It is one of 2-3 houses we rent for our large family of older and younger adults and now grandchildren.o compare offerings.
Although we did not meet our host personally, she certainly made sure the house and our special requests were ready for our arrival. She was very responsive, including providing references to a local Pediatrician for our 2 grandkids.
The house was perfect with plenty of room, in a very quiet neighborhood about 2 blocks from the beach, yet not far from the city. We even had a Mayan ruin in our backyard. The house had all mayor appliances, and kitchen facilities for any of our home cooked meals. For people that cannot cut the cord we had Internet and Satellite TV available.
Overall it was a great experience for our entire family (7 adults, one toddler and one infant) and we will try to come back again.
This host has 654 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Mercedes
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!