- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
Very pleasant experience... exactly as advertised and I expected. The area is also very convenient and reasonably quiet, short walking distance to Dongzhimen subway and SLT area.
This was my first time to use any accommodation through Airbnb and I had a great experience. The apartment, location etc... was exactly as they said it would be, and it was all good. The thing I was most impressed with was the super friendly, honest, reliable and responsive team that managed my stay on behalf of Vera; specifically Shelia and Tracy. They were always there to help me out if I had any questions, and made my 1 month stay very easy and enjoyable. I have absolutely no complaints and only good things to say about them, the apartment and the whole experience. I have no reservations in highly recommending this mob!
Nathan was a great host and was able to help us in a pinch when we needed a single night to stay in Beijing when others couldn't.
It was a little tricky finding the place but this is only because addresses in Beijing are not easy to find. That said, the place is within easy walking distance from the last stop on the Airport Express Train.
Would recommend again if you needed an easy and nice place to stay when quickly traveling through the city.
Nathan's apartment was very clean and it's very well located. It's about 5 minutes walking from the subway station. There is a lot of good restaurant in the neighborhood. I strongly recommend this place.
Overall, Nathan has been really helpful throughout my stay. He helped me fixed the internet problem which I experienced during the first day and also with the taxi booking number. I would definately recommend my friends to stay there and use his service.