About this listing
The rental area has been remodeled as of April 2013 and like the first location, has a modern and friendly
This is the home of Mai and Tan's family. The rental rooms are on the ground level and completely separate from the family that lives upstairs. The rental area has been remodeled as of April 2013 and like the first location, has a modern and friendly atmosphere. This house is 10 minutes away by bus from Downtown. You can take a walk down "The Drive" on Commercial drive, one of Vancouver-local's hidden gems for great cuisine and specialty shops.
*** The availability calendar is INCORRECT. Please contact us for the availability. ***
*Low season (Sept 15th/ June 14th)
*High Season (June 15th/ Sept 14th)
(Stay 10 days get 10% off)
(Stay 1 month get 15% off )
[3 days minimum stay]
- Free Local, unlimited Canada and US long distance
- Linens & Towels
- Laundry Room
- Fully Equipt Kitchen
- Free parking
Bus stop located 2 minutes away takes you directly to downtown. The skytrain station is also only a 10 minute walk.
* This is a shared house. Living room/Kitchen/Bathrooms are public areas to the other guests.
#22 to Downtown & Kitsilano Beach.
#25 to UBC & Airport.
#20 to Downtown & Broadway Skytrain station.
#19 to Downtown & Stanley Park.
- No parties
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- Clean the kitchen after you cook/eat
- Please stay quiet after 10:00 pm
- No movement of furniture, appliances, and decor in the house
- Please keep the room neat after your stay. ($20 charge for clean up)
- Extra guests are to pay for their stay and show proper ID.
- Any costs due to damage, broken or missing items and keys will be an additional charge. ($50 for a replacement key)
- Pets: Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate pets at this time.
About the Host, Tuyet
Hello! We are Mai and Tan. We have been residents of Vancouver for over 25 years and have met so many travelers in our time here. Our motto is comfort and convenience, at an affordable price. We spend our time making sure that each house is cleaned on a daily basis. If there's any questions or concerns, Mai is only a phone call away.