About this listing
Very central apartment, you're on foot everywhere!
Two rooms, fully equipped kitchen, bed with spring mattress and comfy couch - everything you need for an awesome trip to the Polish capital!
Looking for a very central yet calm accommodation? You're right here! :)
My apartment in a few words:
Bright one-bedroom apartment with two separate sleeping accommodations (sofabed&real bed) located in the heart of Warsaw
You're on foot everywhere! Lots of pubs, bars and cafes are just footsteps away!
Here the walking distance to main attractions:
- 2' to the metro
- 3' to the Palace of Culture and Science
- 7' to Zlote Tarasy, the most famous shopping center
- 7' to the Warsaw main train station
- 15' to Chmielna street and Nowy Swiat, where you will find lots of pubs and clubs
- 20' to the famous old town of Warsaw
The living room:
- Large window facing a trees and a quiet square
- Comfy couch that doubles as a 2-person sleeping bed
- Romantic dining corner with candles
The open kitchen:
- Equipped with all utilities needed: coffee machine, water boiler, tea, sugar and coffee.
- Large fridge/freezer and oven
- Queen sized (160x200) bed with spring mattress and fresh linen
- Facing a quiet square
- Working desk, ideal for writing and/or as a vanity
- Large closet with lots of storage space and a full length mirror
- Very clean, equipped with shower and washing machine
Basic utilities included:
- Everything needed for laundry (different soaps, drying rack, iron, ironing board etc)
- Hair dryer, fresh linen, first aid kit
- Bottled beverages, bread spreads, cereal, coffee, spices, large variety of teas
- Maps, Guides, Umbrellas
No smoking or pets allowed.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Generally I am very flexible when it comes to arrival/departure, I can meet you around the clock. There is only a problem if guests depart the day you arrive/arrive the day you depart - so in some cases we need to adjust the time.
Interaction with Guests
In the apartment you have total privacy. If you wish, I am more than willing to help you with trip-planning or advice on what to do in Warsaw.
The city center of Warsaw is full of suprises and hidden corners just waiting for you to be found!
The apartment is just footsteps away from the metro station and lots of different bus- and tram-lines
- Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited
- Please do not leave any glass bottles in the freezer
- In case of damage, please contact me immediately
- The building is very quiet, please try to minimize noise btw. 10pm and 6am
- The stove I own is gas-operated, if you plan on cooking, please ALWAYS make sure it is turned off - for your safety and that of others
The location is hard to beat, especially if you arrive by bus or train at the central station.
Joanna is very helpful and ready to provide all sorts of information. The apartment is nice and cozy.
I would definitely recommend staying there! The only thing missing were some of the less important amenities which were advertised as included, but not at the apartment. Very minor flaw!
Joanna is very nice and kind woman. The apartment is really beautiful! The rooms are amazing! Joanna helped me with parking and other little problems. The apartments situated in the center of Warsaw. It was nice to stay in your apartments:) thank you!
L'appartement de Joanna est très bien situé par rapport à la gare central de Varsovie, facilement accessible et fonctionnel. Et Joanna était très attentive à nous transmettre toutes les informations nécessaires pour nous faciliter le séjour.
Квартира находится в 3 минутах ходьбы от Дворца культуры и Науки, очень тихий дом. Хозяйка очень приятная в общении. К нашему приезду все было приготовлено наилучшим образом, и что очень приятно удивило - поставили кровать для моего сына (квартира рассчитана на 4 гостей, сын был 5-ым). В квартире есть все что нужно для проживания!!! Вернулась бы я еще туда - однозначно ДА!
Our host Joanna, everything performed as indicated by your ad. The apartment is very comfortable, equipped with everything you might need. Very good location, a corner building in the city center, close to the subway, bus, tram. The building is open at the bottom 0-24 selling food and sundries shop is small, which is very convenient for a tourist. Warsaw found very modern, well-organized, clean (website hidden) Old and new parts of town pleasant harmony. The locals are helpful and cheerful. Thank you Joanna, Thank Warsaw.
Love love love the location , anything you need is a short walk away . I did not get to meet Joanna in person but from all of our conversations she was very kind , informative and was willing to help with whatever questions you could possibly have . Definitely recommended :)
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Joanna
I love to travel and meeting new people. Having used Airbnb for that purpose for years now, I decided to start hosting myself - enabling people to get to know Warsaw from another perspective than that of a hotel. I am able to provide you with tips and Information about my city, which has changed a lot in the past decade.
I am very interested in different languages and cultures - being fluent in English, Polish and German has helped me a lot when traveling and exploring foreign countries.
I hope you enjoy staying at my apartment, if you have any more questions, let me know!