About This Listing
A large, luxurious Spanish hacienda style home with pool and hot tub.
Your "White House" in the Sun of South Florida. Everything is superlative in and around this one in a Thousand home, this large, luxurious Spanish hacienda style home, has all the amenities that you can think of.
We can offer two options - with or without an inclusive breakfast.
Our in-house Chef and Host can also arrange Formal Dinners or BBQ Evenings during your visit. With the menu open for discussion, invite your friends to a formal or informal dinner.
Enjoy your breakfast on the pool deck and a candle light dinner indoors or outdoors!
And how about taking a ride to Miami South Beach in a 1975 Cadillac Eldorado convertible?
Located in Jacaranda Country Club, this home provides its guests the very best in accommodations.
With direct views onto the Jacaranda Golf Course,
Immediately, when you walk in you will be stunned by the size of everything, everything is oversized, the kitchen, the deck, the pool, the back yard, even the front yard wraps around on two sides. There are no neighbors that are peaking over the fence, everything is secluded by tall ficus hedges.
The double French doors in the kitchen open up a vista of the salt water pool and hot tub and lush vegetation in the background.
The deck is so big that tables for 12 seem small.
An oversized gas grill is there for the outdoor cooking fan. top rated kitchen appliances, provide home away from home comfort,
From oversized heated pool to hot spa, sauna, grand piano, chefs kitchen, wet bar, indoor fireplace, 50inch TV, 40 inch TV, all marble floors, oriental rugs, original artwork , a baby grand piano, and more.
This is a vacation rental that is ideal for your holiday relaxation, golf trips, vacations, family reunions, etc. This gorgeous home is also perfect for extended stay business trips and relocation related temporary executive accommodation.
The home is conveniently located in Plantation Florida, a suburb of Fort Lauderdale. Less than 20 minutes to beaches, and Downtown Fort Lauderdale (Las Olas Blvd, and Riverwalk)) and 10 minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino. 5 minutes away is Sawgrass Mills, Florida's largest retail & entertainment center, with more than 350 name-brand stores and outlets like Ralph Lauren, Crate & Barrel, Saks Fifth Avenue, etc., along with well-known restaurants such as Cheesecake Factory and PF Chang's.
40 minutes will take you to South Beach, 30 minutes to the Hollywood Broadwalk with its kitschy shops and cafes and 1 hr to the Miccosukee Indian Village known for their airboat rides and alligator encounters. Disney World is 3 1/2 hours away, Everglades National Park is 1 1/2 hours away, as is Naples.
A home like the one you are staying in now, needs a few rules and suggestions.
Always remember, this is someone's home.
Therefore we are asking you for the following:
1. Please do not handle any open fire or use flammables such as fire crackers or fireworks items, in or around the house
2. Do not keep stove, oven, toasters, range in on position, this sometimes happens because when something is pulled off the range and then the glass top temporarily cools and reheats after a while, that can happen for hours.
Please shut off and clean the grill after using it.
3. PLEASE conserve water, it is very expensive, and unnecessary running water can result in enormous water bills, especially when toilets are not properly flushed or taps are kept dripping
4. Saving Energy is something we all must get used to, to merely survive on this planet, therefore, use the heat and AC wisely, not when windows are open or all lights are on, creating unnecessary heat which in turn calls for the AC to be turned on.
And opening curtains is the more environmentally friendly way to let light into the rooms. Conversely, it is also a good way to keep them drawn for shade and cool.
Please do not tamper with the A/C more than necessary, setting the temperature to 60 degrees is NOT cooling the house any faster, than setting it at a comfortable 75
5. Be careful walking the floors, most are polished and can be slippery, especially when spills occur. Do not walk inside with water from the pool dripping all over, it might be hazardous to do so.
6. Pool&Spa Rules: This is a saltwater pool, the system is very sensitive and should be treated with care, any bodily fluids or other fluids such as spilled drinks cause an imbalance in the water. You will notice as a beneficial feature, that the water has no bad odor of chlorine or other chemicals.
ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS around the pool, if it breaks and falls in, the only way it can be detected is with a steak of blood when someone steps into it, otherwise one cannot see it.
do not use the pool control panel to experiment and challenge your programming skills, this can have the effect, that the system shuts off and the pool water might not circulate or not be properly cleaned by the crawler.
You might want to use the blower while in the spa, but please shut it off immediately after you enjoy your back massage in the hot tub. We keep the temperature of the pool at a comfortable 80 degrees, and the spa starts warming up at 5PM to be ready for use an hr later until midnight.
7. Do NOT put any perishable or smelly refuse outside, it will attract all sorts of critters that you do not want to encounter when you walk out in the morning. Do not use the large trash bins outdoors for kitchen garbage, raccoons have been known to love those and can reek havoc, if there is no more around. The city requires to use separate bags that are very costly and should therefore be filled to capacity, blue for general trash and garbage, white for glass, paper and plastics. all perishables, like food spoils, should be disposed off in the garbage disposal always under running water, and no bones or flatware, please
8. This is a NON SMOKING environment, ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING in the house, if you must smoke, do not do it under the eaves and by an open door, it will permeate indoors just like if you smoked inside. If you must smoke, go to the back of the property with a cup of water in which you put the cigarette buds, not on the lawn or in the bushes
9. Please move all upholstered furniture and cushions under the roof overhang at night, otherwise they will be soaking wet from dew in the morning. When winds are picking up, retract the awning and move all furniture close to the house.
10. Keep the doors to the solarium/conservatory room closed, the wind might bang them around and cause damage, and the orchids do not take kindly to windy conditions
The owner made this experience bad for us. He lives in the house and so he felt he could come over everyday. There was one day he came in and started turning off the lights we had on ("to save his power bill"). He would come in even if we were not there and turn the air up (again to save on his power bill). The house was not clean upon arrival. Some repairs had to be made which we had no problem with but one of the workers in our group had $100 missing afterwards. We were on this trip for business but trying to relax while we were there. He made this impossible. One day we came in after work and he was sitting at his desk skyping..awkward! I respect that it is his home, however if you decide to rent it out then stay out! The last straw was when he accused us of taking some of his towels. The home could have been beautiful and the back yard was amazing but too much baggage with this home! I wish I had warning before I stayed! Our company travels constantly and stay in many "owner homes" and this is the first negative review I have ever given! Please know what you are getting into before going!
belle maison mais très mal entretenue. beaucoup de matériel et déchets dans le jardin. mauvaise hygiène de la maison, pas propre. l' hôte était présent dans la maison pendant 3 jours. 4 chambres annoncées, mais seulement 3 de disponibles. une salle de bain hors service et inutilisable. jacuzzi froid, l' hôte a coupé le système de chauffe de l' eau.
nice house but very poorly maintained. lot of material and waste in the garden. poor hygiene of the house, not clean. the host was present in the house for three days. 4 bedrooms announced, but only 3 of available. a bathroom off and unusable. cold Jacuzzi, the host cut the heating system water.
This host has 100 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Conrad
Entrepreneur, traveled the world, designed most of the soon 6 properties we offer for rent always striving to offer the best service to our guests,
Please do not get offended when someone else handles your inquiry or request, we are all trying our best to accommodate you