About this listing
*Brand New Listing*
The InverNest is the perfect hideaway for your Point Reyes National Seashore adventure. Located only minutes from downtown Point Reyes Station, The InverNest is convenient yet will make you feel like you are miles away.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is nestled in the treetops overlooking Tomales Bay and surrounded by lush, ever-blooming gardens (great for birdwatching!).
The InverNest features a multi-level outdoor area perfect for entertaining or kicking back to relax. The outdoor lounge area is soaked in all-day sun… but even after the sun sets you can turn on the twinkle lights, build a fire in the wood-burning stove and enjoy the patio long into the evening. The patio also features a brand new hot tub, a gas grill, an outdoor dining area, a comfy hammock, custom-made fountains, and countless plant varieties.
The house itself has 2 bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom. Every bed in the house is dressed with organic cotton sheets and deliciously comfy bedding. The “Garden Bedroom” is located on the main floor of the house. It has one Queen size bed and a full bathroom with a clawfoot bathtub/shower combo. The “Bohemian Bedroom” is on the first floor of the house and features 2 double beds. It also has a full bath with a stand-up shower.
Guest have access to the whole house and all outdoor areas (including the grill, the dining area, the hot tub, the fireplace area, and the garden).
Interaction with Guests
I have lovely property managers who live in a cottage on the same property. However, it is very possible that you will not see them at all during your stay. If you need assistance with anything, they can help you but other than that my guests always have complete privacy.
The InverNest is located in between Inverness and Inverness Park. Both are quaint towns with everything you need for a great vacation!
Inverness Park is home to Perry's- a market like no other. At Perry's you can get anything from a gallon of milk to a gourmet dinner made specially for you by the renowned Chef Ed Vigil. Known for their piled-high deli sandwiches and delicious nightly dinner specials, Perry's is not to be missed!
Spirit Matters is another Inverness Park must-see. You will be enchanted by it's whimsical front garden, but your heart will melt once you step inside. With books, stones, jewelry, stationary, art galore, this store is nothing short of magical.
Just a few miles down the road is the town of Inverness. This town is unbelievably charming. Whether it be a meal at the Saltwater Oyster Bar, a delicious cup of coffee from the Blackbird cafe, or a pint from Vladamir's, you can't go wrong in Inverness. Make sure to look out at the bay to see the famous Point Reyes beached boat!
A car is the best way to see the area. Parking is never an issue.
Other Things to Note
Pets sometimes stay at the InverNest... the house is cleaned thoroughly after each guest leaves, but if you have severe allergies please be mindful of this.
1) The house is in a quiet, family neighborhood, So it is really not the best place for loud late night parties. I absolutely encourage utilizing the outdoor area in the evenings, but please be mindful of noise.
2) If you are using the patio area at night, please do not play music out there after 10pm.
3) When using the hot tub at night please be mindful of the fact that your voice carries when yelling over the noise of the jets.
4) Please do not congregate in the driveway- It is shared space with the next door neighbors.
5) There is absolutely no cigarette smoking permitted inside the house.
6) If you break something, please just let me know about it- It gives me the opportunity to replace it before the next guest arrives.
7) There is room for only 2 cars in the parking area.
8) Please note that the blue house next door is not affiliated with the InverNest in any way. Please do not park on their lawn, pick their apples, go on their porch, etc. (believe it or not, this happened).