About this listing
Charming terrace with great views of the river, perfect for eating and relaxing outdoors. Well located and furnished apartment, featured with a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioner, Wi-Fi, cable TV and many other amenities for a comfortable stay.
Enjoy the amazing view of the river Tagus and the National Pantheon while staying comfortably in this modern and cozy apartment, registered as Local Lodging in Turismo de Portugal under the no. 2237/AL.
Open the front door to be greeted by a bright, colorful and renovated environment where, among other amenities, you will find French doors that lead onto a pleasant terrace.
The apartment has a double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and all the commodities you need for a comfortable stay.
Located on the 4th floor (no lift) of a traditional building, it is only 10 minutes away from the airport and at a short walking distance from the subway, bus stops (including Sightseeing bus) and the international train station of Santa Apolónia.
Feel at home in Lisbon while visiting the popular neighbourhoods of Alfama and Graça and plenty of nearby sightseeing spots of this beautiful historical city:
• Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon), one of the most representative examples of Baroque architecture, built on an octogonal floor plan centred on a Greek cross with the arms rounded in the style of Bramante;
• Monastery of São Vicente de Fora, a sixteenth century church and monastery with a Renais sance façade which has in its cloisters a series of interesting Portuguese tile (azulejo) panels inspired by La Fontaine’s fables.
Have fun during the day and at night:
• Feira da Ladra (Thieves' Market), a picturesque flea market where you will find all you want. It attracts crowds looking for that second-hand bargain and runs every Tuesday and Saturday in Campo de Santa Clara;
• Lux, the undisputed king of all clubs in Lisbon, featuring an always-fabulous interior, a spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the river, special theme parties and the best DJs (often including internationally renowned names).
Learn about our history and culture:
• Museu Nacional do Azulejo (National Tile Museum), is in the 16th century Convent of Madre de Deus and houses a 15th to 20th century collection of Portuguese tiles, as well as a number of tiles from Spain and Holland;
• Museu da Água (Water Museum) - Barbadinhos Steam Pumping Station, where the history of Lisbon‘s water supply is traced, from Roman times until the present day and particularly the Águas Livres (Free Water) project.
Other Things to Note
MUNICIPAL TOURIST TAX
A city tourist tax of €1/person/night, not included in the total price and to be paid on site upon arrival, will be applied to all guests older than 13, up to a maximum of €7/person.
Please read the following rules about smoking, pets, noise and apartment amenities:
Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas, such as the terrace.
Pets are permitted in the apartment only with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended.
ACCESS TO CLEANING ROOM
Unless stated otherwise, the renter agrees not to access the “Owner's closet", even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies, tools and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located in the cleaning room, next to the kitchen.
Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the apartment owner. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
NOISE AND DISTURBANCES
The renter shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The renter shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and the renter shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 22:00 and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
I enjoy a simple life and to smile.
I love the sea and my friends.
I can see myself in the movies Cinema Paradiso, Into the Wild and The Matrix. :)
Freedom and creativity are essential, so I work on my own building websites and love to travel everywhere, while taking pictures and knowing different people and cultures. Have I already told that I feel like flying whenever I play guitar?
The apartment was my home for several years. It was renovated and now offers even more comfort, which I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy. Welcome!