About This Listing
1700 square foot home available for the Super Bowl. Minimum of 2 night stay. Welcome to come anytime during during the week leading up to the game and house is available until Monday, February 6th.
- 20 miles from Lucas Oil Stadium
- Easily accessible from I-65, I-465, and US-31
- Very pleasant and safe neighborhood with many families
- Located on a quiet street
- Part of Centennial neighborhood - (website hidden)
- 2 bedrooms (1 king size bed, 1 queen)
- 2 full baths
- 55" LED Television with Directv service and DVD/Blu-Ray player
- Wireless internet
- Washer and dryer
- Loft area with extra couch, desktop computer, and 32" television
- Full kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings in kitchen, living room, loft, and master bedroom
- 2 car garage
- Fenced in backyard overlooking a pond
- Large front porch
- In close proximity to Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Meijer, Marsh, and outdoor shopping mall at Clay Terrace
- Home is owned by young, newlywed couple
We will gladly meet you at the house to give a tour and answer any questions you may have about the house or the surrounding area. We will also be available by telephone should you have any questions or concerns during your stay.
- No smoking
- No pets
- House is expected to be clean and be in the same condition as it was when guests arrive.
- Children welcome
- We will provide a key and a garage door opener for guests.
- Thermostat can be adjusted by guests with a maximum temperature of 75 degrees.
- Guests are welcome to use any and all appliances and dishes.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!