About This Listing
Located in the safe, quiet neighborhood of Centennial. Great local restaurants, breweries, and entertainment. Only 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis and Interstate 65. Pet friendly and enough space to accommodate up to 8 people!
1700 square foot home available in Westfield, IN. Minimum of 2 night stay.
- 20 miles from downtown Indianapolis
- Easily accessible from I-65, I-465, and US-31
- Very pleasant and safe neighborhood with many families
- Located on a quiet street
- Part of Centennial neighborhood - (website hidden)
- 2 bedrooms (1 king size bed, 1 queen) and one loft that can be used as a bedroom
- 2 full baths
- 65" LED Television with Directv service and DVD/Blu-Ray player in main living room
- 55" LED Television with Directv in upstairs loft
- Wireless internet
- Washer and dryer
- Full kitchen
- Vaulted ceilings in kitchen, living room, loft, and master bedroom
- 2 car garage
- Fenced in backyard overlooking a pond, great for dogs!
- Large front porch
- In close proximity to Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Meijer, Marsh, and outdoor shopping mall at Clay Terrace
- Home is owned by young couple in mid-30's with 3 dogs and no kids.
We will gladly meet you at the house to give a tour and answer any questions you may have about the house or the surrounding area. We will also be available by telephone should you have any questions or concerns during your stay. We are open to hosting a small group that is okay with us being here while they are here or leaving the house during your stay so you can have full privacy.
You would have full access to the entire house.
Interaction with Guests
We would be available to help at anytime. We are willing to leave while you are here or stay if you only need one bedroom (and if you are okay with dogs).
Our neighborhood is very quiet, and we have extremely friendly neighbors who would be very helpful if you need something during your stay. We live on the corner of a "loop" so the only traffic is from the people that live on the street.
We aren't close to public transportation, but an Uber ride is only $25-$30 to downtown Indianapolis during non-peak hours.
- No smoking
- House is expected to be clean and be in the same condition as it was when guests arrive.
- Children welcome
- Pet friendly
- We will provide a key and a garage door opener for guests.
- Thermostat can be adjusted by guests with a maximum temperature of 75 degrees in winter and minimum of 68 in summer.
- Guests are welcome to use any and all appliances and dishes.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!