Upscale ski-in Downtown Location: Sleeps 1-6: Free WIFI, indoor &outdoor hot-tubs, heated-pool, fitness center, sauna, steam room, lounge with large fireplace, bar with large screen TV, heated parking, movie library, ski/bike rental-shop, restaurant
When arriving at the complex via car, pull in to the heated garage, then take advantage of the luggage carts and elevator to make the check-in easy. When arriving at the complex via airport shuttle, who can drop you off right at the front door, arrangements can be made for you to get your key card right at the front desk. If you have skis/snow-boards, the 24-hour front desk will hold onto them for you until you need them. The condo has washer&dryer, fully stocked kitchen with granite counter tops, heated bathroom floor, private balcony/deck, etc. The complex has heated garage, lounge with wood fireplace, bar with large screen TV, restaurant, ski-shop, bike-shop, heated swimming pool, hot-tubs, exercise room, etc. The condo is next to the river and downtown, where there are fun shops and entertainment and numerous restaurants, along with the fun river park and performance building. My condo is quiet since it is on the river side and away from any heavy traffic areas. The condo is ski-in plus next to a great river hiking/biking trail and downtown. One can walk to the gondola, or the shuttle stops right outside the front door of the condo complex, where one can take the shuttle to other ski lifts, ice rink, recreation center, or other fun places. During the spring, summer, and fall one can sleep to the peaceful river sounds, plus fish in the river. Condo is also close to rafting, boating, golfing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, etc.
- Bedroom has King size bed with new mattress set.
- Living room has new extra large Queen+ size sofa sleeper. Queen+ has firm mattress (no springs, no bars, no sagging) with size of 80" long x 66" wide.
- There is a twin-size ottoman sleeper, which is very comfortable and can be setup in the living room.
- There is also a twin size chair sleeper, which is very comfortable and can be setup in the bedroom.
- There is a Roll-away stored in the large coat closet, that can be used as a last option during the summer and setup on the large balcony, where one can sleep to peaceful sounds of the river, however this is only an option if it is not raining.
- Note: Please let me know how many total guests including children will be staying, which beds will most likely be used, and what linens will be needed for your stay, so that we can ensure that all needed linens are in the condo.
Access to the condo, complex amenities (4 hot-tubs, sauna, steam-room, exercise room, heated pool, and heated parking garage. Plus free WIFI! If driving the key card and parking pass is obtained from Colorado Mountain Services. CMS allows for after hours pickup of key card and parking pass. If taking the airport shuttle, the key card can be obtained from the 24-hour front desk.
Interaction with Guests
Guests are welcome to contact the owner at anytime, however the owner will not be at the condo during your stay. You will get the full enjoyment of the condo. For questions related to linens and cleaning, the guest should contact CMS first. For questions related to the phone, WIFI, pool, hot-tubs, exercise-room, vending machines, movie rentals, barbecue grills, parking garage, elevators, luggage carts, ski/bike shop, restaurant, bar, lounge, fireplace, shuttles, the guest should contact the Front Desk first.
The condo complex is located right downtown on the peaceful Blue River. The popular River Park and Town Center is only half block away. The popular Gondola is one block away. The condo complex has its own ski-shop in the Winter months, and bike-shop during the warm months. During the non-winter months one can have fun hiking/biking on the river trail next to the complex. During winter months one can enjoy the ski-in "4 O'Clock" ski run. During the Fall months you may see people playing in the river like the annual floating duck race. During the summer months fisherman love to fish the river.
- One can walk to most of the popular places in town.
- There is also a free shuttle right outside the front door of the complex to take you places around town.
- Since one can hire a shuttle from the airport, a car is not needed.
- There are other shuttles that one can take to other towns or ski places, so again a car is not needed.
- One can also hire a guide to take you to back country adventures.
Other Things to Note
- This upscale complex has a 24-hour front desk. The 24-hour front desk has useful information of fun local activities and contacts for other needs.
- One can keep car in garage until that evening after checking out of the condo by 11am, which allows the guest to ski or play yet that day.
- One can also have the front desk watch their luggage or have it locked up as well after checking out by 11am, which allows the guest to ski or play yet that day.
- There are grocery stores and other stores of need close by as well.
- Note: Please let me I know how many total guests (maximum 6) including children will be staying and what linens will be needed for your stay, so that we can ensure that all needed linens are in the condo.
- Helpful links:
- There are HOA and complex rules, which all guests must follow. One can get the list of rules, when arriving at the complex by asking the 24-hour Front Desk. Here is a highlight of some of the rules:
. Quiet hours 10pm - 6am.
. No smoking. No drugs. No Cannabis. No pets. No parties.
. Be respectful and safe around children.
. Guests responsible for any damages caused.
. Take out trash
. Place dirty dishes in dishwasher, put in dishwasher detergent, turn on dishwasher before leaving.
. Place all used towels and sheets on the floor.
. Do not leave food in the refrigerator, take it with you or put in the trash.
. Check-out after 11am and before noon can be arranged. Noon is latest checkout, since cleaning crew needs the entire afternoon to get the place ready for the next guest. When leaving for check-out please leave your key cards on the kitchen counter. After leaving the key cards in the condo, one can leave their vehicle in the the parking garage for the day, so one can continue enjoying the day. However please give your parking permit to the Front Desk before leaving. If taking the shuttle, then one can ask the Front Desk to lock up their belongings until their shuttle arrives.
Mark's place was perfect for our 5 person ski trip. The condo is located a block from main street and walking distance from everywhere we wanted to go. Each morning we got pastries or sandwiches from a bakery 1 block way. For dinner, great restaurants are minutes away on foot. A 5 minute bus ride takes you right to a base ticket office and major lifts at Breckenridge resort, and the 4 o'clock run lets you ski right back home. The condo itself is well maintained and the staff are courteous. Mark's 1 bedroom unit is clean and has a full set of appliances. We slept 5 people easily on the bed and pull outs: chair, ottoman, and couch all make into beds. The pull-out pieces are the most comfortable I've ever used. Mark was a gracious and helpful host, always available by phone or text.
Mark does not live in the area but was very easy to contact and responded quickly. The condo is in a GREAT location just a 1/2 block from Main Street and across the road from the 4 o'clock run making it feel like a ski-in shuttle-out property. Check-in was easy even though you have to stop at a separate office away from the property to pick up keys and parking pass. We appreciated the heated, garage parking with easy elevator acces to the unit. The unit was as pictured and was well stocked with the exception of hangers -only 4 in the closet. The kitchen is ADA compliant, but I'm short so the low counters did not bother me. The furniture was a mix of old and new and all pretty comfy.
The staff at the front desk was always friendly and welcoming. We did use the hot tub, steam room, and the sauna, but had to turn them on to get them heated. We loved having washer and dryer right in the unit.
We really enjoyed our stay in Mark's condo and would definitely stay here again.
Not much to add that other reviewers haven't already said. The location is great. One block from Main Street closer to the North end of town. I didn't end up skiing while in Breck, but it would have been very convenient to do so being so close to the gondola and 4-o'clock run. The place itself isn't very big, but it gets the job done. It has all the amenities you need, including a Keurig and a cupboard stocked with K-cups, in addition to the regular coffee machine. Traveling with a 2-year-old necessitates a small caffeine addiction.
The condo has a great location - close to downtown Breck and in front of the Four O'Clock trail.
This was a nice condo for skiing at Breckenridge. The condo is small but was comfortable for 3 adult men (who each had their own bed). Plenty of room for luggage and related ski gear (the complex will keep your skis/board in storage for you). Getting to the slopes is very easy - there's multiple shuttle buses directly out front or you can walk a short ways to the lifts. You can ski back in the afternoon to literally across the street which is awesome (take the "4 o'clock run").
Mark communicated well, so even though I didn't meet him (management company handles check-in) I felt like I could get a hold of him easily if I needed to.