Located in the historic 1850s English Brownstone architecture South End neighborhood. Easy to walk to everything in Historic Boston and most tourist sites such as Fenway Park. Two blocks from the Subway/Metro.
• As mentioned in the Amenities section NO SMOKING.
• Recycle clean recyclables in the silver round can, trash is in the square can. Larger items can go into the big trash or big recycle bin on the patio.
• Keep the place as neat/clean as possible if you use the kitchen and on your departure. There is dish soap or a dishwasher available. (We'd rather avoid a cleaning fee if possible)
• Let us know what time you want to check-in. Typically 1pm or after, but if there is no one staying the day before, you can arrive earlier if you arrange it in advance.
• If you have food allergies or need anything special let us know in advance of your arrival.
• Lost Keys Charge: $25.00
Couple in their 30/40s who like to go out and enjoy our town and get to know the nooks and crannies of our neighborhood.