Great location. Great neighborhood. Great condo.
Rent a room with your own bath by owner. This Penn Valley condo is one half mile from the Gladwyne I-76 exit...10 minutes from Center City Philadelphia. Good East Coast destination...easy access to N
Great location. Great neighborhood. Great condo.
Rent a room with your own bath by owner. This Penn Valley condo is one half mile from the Gladwyne I-76 exit...10 minutes from Center City Philadelphia. Good East Coast destination...easy access to New York, Washington DC, Baltimore and all mid-Atlantic areas.
The neighborhood is safe, quiet and convenient. Rolling Hill Park and a nature trail is just around the corner.
There is a living/dining room area and a galley kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas range, microwave oven, full-size refrigerator, as well as pots, pans, cooking utensils and dinnerware to make cooking and dining easy.
If you like playing piano, there is an upright piano available. Outdoor tennis courts and basketball court are on the premises.
Towels, hair dryer and toiletries are included. And a TV is in the room along with free wireless internet.
There is always plenty of free parking.
My place is not for you if you do not have a car. Public transportation is very limited. There is n
Even though my condo is in a great location for getting into Philadelphia or the surrounding suburbs, you need a car. Public transportation is very limited.
A separate rental agreement between the Guest and Host, which summarizes the agreed upon dates, the rental fee paid to Airbnb, and general conditions about renting the apartment, including the House Rules appear under this listing. It will be sent to the Guest for review and signature prior to check-in.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS BY 11 A.M. EST. Any arrival or departure outside of these time frames may be assessed an additional surcharge and must be arranged in advance with the Host.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the unit only.
3. NO ANIMALS or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The standard number of guests at the location is one (1) person. A charge of $20.00 per person per night will be added to the rental fee for any guests in addition to the standard one (1) Guest(s) per night. There are no overnight Guest(s) without prior permission.
5. LOCKS and KEYS – The apartment has a set of two keys, one each for the front door and building entry. Additional front door keys can be provided as needed. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any lost key or if a key is not returned at the end of the rental period. The front door is set so that it will automatically lock when closed, so be careful that you do not forget to take the keys with you when you leave the condo. Guest(s) must ALWAYS lock the doors if they are not in the apartment.
6. ALL UTILITIES – such as electric, gas, and water will be paid by the Host. It is requested that all Guest(s) use these services as they would commonly use them in their own home with respect to energy savings. All lights should be turned off when leaving the premises and heat/air conditioning turned off if gone for the entire day.
7. GAS APPLIANCES - Guest(s) are advised that the property contains a gas stove and cook top, as well as gas heating, and should seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
8. AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING - Guest(s) are requested to keep the Air conditioning thermostat set at 72 degrees or above and the heat thermostat set at 78 degrees or below. The fan setting shall be set to “Auto”. Doors and windows should be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
9. NO LAND LINE PHONE - The Guest(s) are advised that there is no landline phone service on the premises.
10. FIRE EXTINGUISHER/SMOKE ALARM - The property has a smoke detector installed. It is believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guest(s) will notify management without delay if a smoke detector “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
11. CONSUMABLE PROVISIONS FROM HOST - The Host will provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Host’s family. A small supply of toilet paper, soap, dish detergent and paper towels are made available when the Guest(s) arrive. Any additional consumables during the rental period are to be purchased by the Guest(s). No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Guest(s) arrive the Guest(s) are free to use them.
12. CONVENIENCE ITEMS FROM HOST - The following items are provided to the Guest(s) as a convenience only at no additional cost and are not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to any of these items or services.
c. COFFEE MAKER
d. ELECTRIC MIXER
(website hidden)/DVD PLAYER (ask the host for a list of available DVD’s for borrowing during your stay)
f. CABLE TV
g. WIRELESS INTERNET (ask host for required password to access the wireless internet)
h. IRON and IRONING BOARD
i. DIGITAL CLOCK RADIO/ALARM
j. PAPERBACK BOOKS
k. DECK OF CARDS
If any of these items or services breaks or is not working properly during your stay, please notify management immediately so that the item or service can be fixed. Efforts will be made to correct the situation within an 8-hour time frame.
13. ADDITIONAL LINENS – There are sufficient linens and towels available in the condo for the length of a two-week stay. If you need additional linens during your stay, please make arrangements with the host upon your arrival. The Host will clean the dirty linens and exchange them for fresh linens. The fresh linens will be left on the living room chair.
14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however, weekly maid service can be made available at an additional cost to the Guest(s). Please make your request or arrangements for weekly cleaning and/or laundry services through the Host prior to or immediately upon your arrival.
15. TRASH REMOVAL AND RECYCLING - The Guest(s) shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner. All trash should be placed in the available trash bins located on each floor and place any recyclables (paper, glass, plastic, aluminum) in the blue recycle bin located off the left hand side of the side entrance.
16. PARKING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD – Plenty of free parking. If Guest(s) are staying for more than a week, the Host will provide a Parking Permit that will require the Guest(s) car model and license plate.
17. ITEMS LEFT BEHIND – Any valuable items left behind by Guest(s) will be held for the Guest(s) and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest(s) for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Host. The Host shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
18. NOISE LEVELS - The Guest(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Guest(s) shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. It is important to adhere to the quiet hours of 10 PM and 8 AM.
19. INSURANCE FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY - The Guest(s) and Guest(s’) visitors shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guest(s) expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Host may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest(s), and that Guest(s) should purchase their own insurance for Guest(s) and visitors if such coverage is desired.
20. CANCELLATIONS: The Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 5 (five) days prior to the beginning of the rental period. If notice is given less than five days prior to the rental period, the Host shall have the right to retain 50% of the Rental Deposit at the Host’s discretion. There are no refunds of rents given due to shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. PRIOR TO CHECK OUT - The Guest(s) are asked to leave the premises in a good, clean, condition, at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined as being ready for immediate use by the next Guest(s), except for bed linens and towels. Use the following checklist to ensure proper care is taken at the end of the rental period.
_____ a. All linens are stripped from the bed and placed in the laundry bag.
_____ b. All pillowcases are removed and placed in laundry bag. Pillows are placed on the bed.
_____ c. All soiled bathroom and kitchen towels are placed in the laundry bag.
_____ d. Any additional blankets used are folded and placed on top shelf of bedroom closet.
_____ e. Ironing board is placed in bedroom closet and iron is drained of water and placed back on shelf.
_____ f. Bathroom and bedroom carpets and floors are neatly swept.
_____ g. Trash is collected from the bathroom and bedroom wastebaskets and placed in the kitchen trash bin.
_____ h. Back door is securely closed and locked.
_____ i. All soiled dishes are washed, dried, and placed in the proper cabinets.
_____ j. All other appliances: Stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and toaster are cleaned, wiped down and ready for reuse.
_____ (website hidden) and DVD Player are turned off.
_____ l. Living room carpet and kitchen floor are neatly swept.
_____ m. Air conditioning or heat is switched to off position.
_____ n. All windows are securely closed and locked.
_____ o. Full trash bag is removed from bin in kitchen closet and new trash bag is placed in the bin.
_____ p. All recyclables are placed in a paper bag in the blue recycling bin.
_____ q. All lights in the house are turned off.
_____ r. All keys to the apartment are left on the dining table.
_____ s. Front door is securely closed and locked.
Rhonda is a lovely person; the description was accurate, and the place was very comfortable. I would stay there again!
Rhonda has a lovely place in a great neighborhood. She was very accommodating and I had everything that I needed during my brief stay. I would definitely stay there again.
The accommodations were nice. Rhonda was very pleasant and welcoming. The place is very clean, quiet and relatively easy to find.
Rhonda was a very sweet and accomodating host! She offered my partner and !
small refreshments after a long day of travellling and easy conversation.
The apartment was very cozy and I slept like a rock while I was there. The WiFi info was easy to find, the apartment buidling itself was easy to navigate and very peaceful. Parking was great, we found a spot right in front of the building every time. I had a short but wonderful stay, and I would definitely choose Rhonda's lovely apartment again!
Great, quiet, leafy neighborhood North of Philadelphia. Was perfect for quiet studying before my exam in Conshohocken. Rhonda was very accommodating and friendly. You need a car to get around, which was fine for me. Would definitely stay here again.