Bright, tastefully done up and comfortable, this serviced home has all the facilities that are required for day to day living.
It's a cosy home with a patio (little courtyard), natural light in the drawing dining, kitchen.
It's a cosy home with a patio (little courtyard), natural light in the drawing dining, kitchen and a bedroom with TV and satellite in the Drawing room.
Facility for food / cook is also available on request at cost.
-In heart of the city in an upmarket locality in South Delhi(Gk-II), Greater Kailash is one of the finest places to live in South Delhi.
-2 minutes walk to Auto/Bus/Taxi Stand
-5 minutes walk to Coffee Houses / Markets / Hospitals
-Shopping malls/ Multiplexes/ Main Markets in a radius of 2 kms
-Lot of Breathing Space
-In Vicinity of Yoga Centers/ Gyms
1. Aesthetically done up apartment with drawing, dining and kitchen.
2. All rooms air - conditioned.
3. 2 Bedrooms with 1 attached bathroom + 1 Drawing Dining + Patio + Small Kitchen
4. Housekeeping thrice a week.
5. All kitchen equipment like Cooking Gas, Microwave, Fridge, etc.
7. Filtering system for drinking water
8. Quality white Bed Linen + towels
9. Back up Support throughout for all repairs, maintenance, breakdowns etc.
10. Power back up
Note: Electricity or power charges are included in daily pricing. However, for weekly and monthly pricing, electricity charges are as per actual consumption and payable separately.
Interaction with guests
Since this is an independent apartment, guests have their privacy, and the staff is available to attend to their needs. But the hosts closely supervise everything and are always available when required.
Other things to note
The apartment is located inside a bungalow on a gradient so it's ground floor from one side and lower ground from the other side which is the main entrance.
When you enter from the main entrance you have to go 8-10 steps down and once you enter the apartment the feeling is that of a ground floor, with natural light and patio.
The accommodation is for residential purpose only.
- Your passport and visa copy is required at the time of check in.
- Guests are expected to be sensitive to the needs of neighbours in the area / building and not undertake any activities that may cause inconvenience to others around.
- Please DONOT flush large amounts of toilet paper in the WC as it may lead to your toilet getting blocked. Service charge for unblocking and fixing the same, will become applicable.
- You are requested to turn off the lights, ACs and geysers when not in use, to help conserve energy.
- The apartment is non smoking. Courtyard and all places outside can be used for a smoke.
-Any parties, get togethers etc are strictly out of the purview and not allowed.
- Visiting guests of guests (those who have not checked in) are not allowed for overnight stay.
- If a set of house key is lost, INR 1000.00 will be billed.
We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and assure you of our best!
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Iam a tourism professional, based in South Delhi, a city I now proudly call my home, having lived here for the last one and a half decade .
Pursuing the characteristic, original and the extra ordinary, is what keeps me going, at work as well as life.
My interests beyond travel include dance, food, cultures, nature, communities and crafts.
Look forward to meeting you through this exciting world of Indian hospitality !