A ROOM IN THE CENTER, A FRIENDLY, ENGLISH SPEAKING HOST, A VIEW ON ITALIAN WAY OF LIFE. MONUMENTS, PARKS, SHOPS, BAR, RESTAURANTS, CINEMAS CLOSEBY. WHAT'S MORE?
VISIT ALSO MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS:
CHARMING ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM. The room is large, quiet and bright. It comfortably fits 2.
AIR CONDITIONING (starting from May 2015)
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CHILDREN
Enjoy the KITCHEN for a RICH BREAKFAST in the morning (from 8am to 10am) and for LIGHT MEALS in the evening (from 5pm and 8pm).
Interaction with Guests
I am a single woman and I work as a screenwriter and movie-director. I have a modern stile of life and am used to share apartments since a long time. I met some of my dearest friends as guests in my house.
I was also a Art History teacher and I have a touristic guide license, so, please, feel free to ask if you need a TOUR GUIDE or just a HELP IN PLANNING YOUR CITY TOURS.
If you stay at least 1 week and you like the idea, I WILL PREPARE FOR YOU… AND WITH YOUR HELP… A TRADITIONAL ITALIAN DISH, teaching you how you can prepare home made pasta.
Closeby, you can visit VILLA ADA PARK, the MEDIEVAL CHURCH OF SANT'AGNESE, the ROMAN MAUSOLEUM OF COSTANZA and the CATACOMBS OF PRISCILLA, with rare frescos. If you stay at least a week, I will offer A FREE GUIDED TOUR to these marvelous sites.
Excellent restaurants, pizzerias, pubs, cafes, cinemas are waiting for you, at a walking distance.
If you like to go shopping, in Viale Libia you can find any sort of shops.
If you prefer to cook in my kitchen, nearby you can find many supermarkets and many other grocery shops.
In your room you will find a GUIDE with the addresses.
You have 2 OPTIONS for reaching my house FROM THE AIRPORT.
- 1° OPTION: FROM FIUMICINO AIRPORT you take a direct train (€ 8) to the NOMENTANA STATION, final destination ORTE or FARA SABINA. When you get off Nomentana station (after about 50 minutes), go to viale ETIOPIA/piazza ADDIS ABEBA, then go, walking, to VIALE LIBIA and reach METRO B1 LIBIA STOP.
- 2° OPTION: from FIUMICINO AIRPORT and from CIAMPINO AIRPORT you take a direct train or a bus to TERMINI STATION (about 40 minutes). From there take the METRO B1 (final destination CONCA D'ORO) and get off at LIBIA STOP (7 minutes).
If you come BY CAR, you can use my garage.
My house is very well connected by PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
Other Things to Note
You can VISIT MY OTHER TWO LISTINGS:
I offer a rich BREAKFAST.
In this room there is the AIR CONDITIONING (starting from May 2015)
At a favorable price:
- I can be your TOURISTIC GUIDE for visiting the city
- I can TEACH YOU ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Being a professional screenwriter, I usually work at home. However it can happen that I leave Rome for short periods for business meetings. In this case, my sister Maria Pia will welcome you. She speaks just a basic English, but is very kind and caring. Anyway I will be always in touch with you if you like or need it.
ABOUT YOUR BEHAVIOR: please be so kind as to:
- read my ad completely;
- use always Airbnb for your messages (I don't check my personal email every day);
- send me a message with all the useful info about your arrival (arrival's time, airport etc) as soon as possible;
- provide a map of the area;
- have a smart-phone or an Italian mobile with you at the time of your arrival;
- if you arrive directly to my house, look for my apartment: number 3/JANIGRO. Please DON'T RING TO OTHER APARTMENTS;
- arrive to my place before midnight;
- take care of the keys I will give you and double lock the door every time you go out and when you come in during the night;
- take care of your money and other values, because of I don't feel responsible for them;
- don't lead other people in the house;
- don't smoke in the house;
- don't bring pets with you;
- give me a photocopy of your personal documents.
ABOUT MY BEHAVIOR:
- at your arrival, I'll meet you at the METRO B1 LIBIA STATION.
- I'll give you a useful list of PLACES THAT ARE AT A WALKING DISTANCE (MAX 10 MINUTES): the best restaurants in the area, the best cafes, pastry shop, bakeries and pubs, the supermarkets, the fresh vegetable market, the biological supermarket, other grocery stores, the cinemas, the book shops, the tobacconists, the newspaper sellers, the pharmacies, the hospital, the taxi phone number, etc.
- I'll give you the house keys, so you can come back when you like, by day and by night.
- I will respect always your privacy.
- I will help you in planning your city tour, if you need it
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: I have confidence in my guests' good manners. So far, experience has given me reason.
I stayed at Angiola's place for seven nights in early January and was very satisfied with everything. My room was spacious, big enough for two, with nice furniture, a mural and pictures. There was a private bathroom and breakfast was served every morning, generously enought to get a man through his first few hours of trekking in the city.
The place isn't close to the centre, but the metro is just three minutes away and the main street, Viale Libia, had all the shops, restaurants and other services one could need. The area felt calm and laid back, good for evening walks in its own right.
Angiola took care of guests very professionally. She gave good tips about what to see and do, and we had wonderful conversations.
I absolutely reccomend a stay in Angiola's rooms.
Casa accogliente, stanza spaziosa, luminosa e bagno immacolato. Davvero una ottima esperienza. Angiola è molto disponibile ed affabile e ci ha dato diversi consigli su come muoverci meglio a Roma. Il quartiere è semicentrale, molto carino e ottimamente collegato.
La consiglio come host a tutti !
I spent two and half months at Angiola's. The room was as described, spotlessly clean, and cozily warm. Even though Angiola rents out another two rooms, her apartment is usually very quiet, especially at night. The apartment itself is located in a condo on a quiet side street, but the nearest subway station and a busy shopping street are a three-minute walk away.
Angiola is an excellent host. While respectful of her guests' privacy, she was always close at hand when I needed her and went out of her way to help me. As a long-term stayer, I regularly used the kitchen to prepare meals at night. Angiola would usually sit down and eat with me and we'd have interesting and stimulating conversations on topics ranging from politics to literature and... food. Angiola also kindly introduced me to other guests who would occasionally join us at the dinner table. I will always cherish fond memories of some of these dinners.
Overall, my stay at Angiola's has been a very positive experience. I highly recommend her to other guests.
We had a lovely stay in Rome at Angiola's place. We felt quite at home and we appreciated the comfortable bed, the quiet neighborhood and the use of her kitchen. As well, Angiola was generous with her time - sharing her insights about the places to visit etc.
Staying at Angiola's was a really good experience to kick start my airbnb journey. Angiola was a really warm and nice host who helped us with so much from picking us up from the train station to getting us a map and directing us to the places around town. Location is super convenient, not of walking distance to city but straight train. It is though, important to note that it takes approximately 10 mins walk from train station to Angiola's place so it's a little weary if you're carrying huge heavy luggages but it was worth the walk for us as we enjoyed our stay a lot. Right amount of privacy and help. Would love to return whenever I visit Roma again! Hope you enjoyed the ananas tarts Angiola! Liz & Huisi.
Really nice big room with big bathroom, clean and comfortable. Quiet. Five min. Walk to metro. Some confusion because the building can be entered and exited on two different streets, so there are really TWO addresses. That was not clearly explained and should have been. Owner was nice, as well as other guests. Overall, an excellent value for the money.
Angiola was great as a host! Despite that she needed to be elsewhere, she made sure we are in good hands first and had everything we need. The place (e.g. Distance to metro) is as described and as shown in pictures. The neighborhood is also quiet and seems safe. We didn't have problems walking home late at night.
This host has 168 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a single woman who works as a scriptwriter and movie director. I shot my movies in the North Europe, so I can speak English. I also have been for years an Art History teacher in public high schools. Recently I’ve got a tourist guide licence too, so I can help guests to discover the Roman most secret beauties. Memories are important to me but my mind and my eyes are focused on our world's future, and I suppose that's why I seem... or at least I feel... younger than I am. I am used to share apartments since I was young, being very respectful of people living with me and doing my best to let them feel at home. I have to say that a lovely way of travelling to me is to meet people coming from different countries and different cultures… while I'm resting on my own divan! Because I'm quite afraid to fly but I do love differences.