Our beautiful one bedroom apartment located in the lower level of a two-family house with its own entrance in a safe and quite neighborhood, with convenient transportation, restaurants, free parking, easy driving to major airports and attractions.
1. Beautiful one bedroom apartment waiting to be occupied only by you and your family no sharing with other guests it has a dresser, night tables and a queen size bed that comfortably accommodates 2 guests, all bed linings, pillows, blankets are included. Plenty of closets for your clothes and luggage throughout the apartment.
2. Private full bathroom with bathtub and all bathroom items such toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, bubble bath soap, hair dryer, hand cream and more is also included during your stay.
3. Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove, microwave oven, toaster and coffee maker as well as pots, pans, plates, glasses, utensils and a small dining table including do it yourself coffee, tea and welcome goodies.
4. The living room has a TV, a pull out day bed that can be used as a sofa or as a two separate twin size beds which accommodates two more guests comfortably for a total of 4 in the entire apartment.
5. The reading or information area has chairs, table games, restaurant menus, subway and bus maps, tourism guide brochure and various NYC and Staten Island attraction literature to assist you with your search of points of interests and how to get there without any delays.
6. Entire apartment with private entrance is all for you and your group (no sharing).
7. The front yard or patio with a patio table and chairs is accessible for all guests that enjoy breakfast on the outside and/or smoking (Please, no smoking inside the apartment).
Interaction with Guests
8. Host will provide you with apartment’s key at check in and will show you the apartment, how to use all electrical components such TV, Wi-Fi and to answer all possible questions you may have.
9. Will assist and orientate you from the beginning to the end with directions and transportation to be taken during your stay. Host will provide do it yourself start kit breakfast for the first day which may include coffee, tea, chocolate, bagels/bread/cereal, fruits and other amenities. We want you to get the most of your vacations and feel just like home during your stay at “Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment for 4”
10.The apartment is located in a very nice and safe street at Staten Island within a few blocks away from famous commercial stores, restaurants, shopping malls and a short distance to movies, zoo, banks, car rental and much more including South Beach or Midland Beach at Staten Island that are not that far away from the apartment.
11. Apartment is at the Elms Park area just 25 to 30 minutes ride in bus or 15 minutes driving to the St George Ferry terminal at Staten Island which may take you to the downtown Manhattan area in 30 minutes where you can walk to many attractions or transfer to subways to visit many other places.
12. Buses run very often this route so the waiting period at a nearby bus stop is minimal. The Staten Island Ferry is free and runs 24 hours 7 days.
13. Mayor Airports are about 30 to 45minutes drive you can arrange with us pick up or drop off to airport.
14. There is plenty of free street parking almost in front of the apartment as well as 2 minute walk reliable public transportation.
Other Things to Note
15.Our “Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment for 4” is not just some where to stay, but rather a place where you and your family will feel comfortable just like home sweet home. We try and do every effort to make it easy to stay connected with the epicenter of New York City life. Stay refreshed in a fully modern guest accommodation, exquisitely appointed with designer artwork and many amenities like staying in a 5 stars suit hotel.
16.Of course, children are always very welcome and it is a smoke free environment. We can arrange your pick up or drop off at airport for a reasonable cost.
WELCOME TO “BEAUTIFUL 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR 4”
1. You shall be 18 years old or over for a reservation
2. Children shall be accompanied by an adult.
3. No additional quests are allowed without prior authorization after check in.
4. Guest additional needs or accommodations are as per request.
5. Security deposit is required. It is managed by Airbnb when apartment is booked.
6. Guests are required to pay cleaning fee for entire stay. Cleaning fee is charged when apartment is booked. It is per occurrence which includes vacuuming/mopping floor, bed dressing (laundry and change of linings, blankets and pillow covers), cleanup and hygienize bathroom, kitchen countertop, refrigerator & dining table.
7. No pets, No smoking, No illegal activities and No loud/disturbing noises between 10PM and 8AM (not limited to music, TV, screaming, jelling or as a result or caused by any possible activity). Guest best judgment shall be apply.
8. Guests shall keep apartment clean at all times
9. Guest shall take waste/garbage bags to the designated location as needed and before check out. Recycling is required otherwise instructed by host.
10. Guest is required to clean and wash dishes when used including coffee maker, toaster, stove and microwave oven.
11. Guest is responsible to change bed dressing as required during his/her stay.
12. Guest is responsible to pull out/in day bed at living room.
13. Guest shall report immediately to Host any water leak, electric power outage or problems.
14. Host will provide extra set of blankets, pillow covers, towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, dish detergent and disposable plates.
15. Guest is responsible for any damage to property within the apartment.
16. Host is not responsible for any guests belongings left behind in the premises.
17. Host will provide Wi-Fi information when guests check in.
18. Check out time at 12:00 pm is strictly enforce
Our stay was amazing! Very hospitable host! Included food and drinks which was very helpful!
Our stay was great. The apartment met and exceeded our expectations. The apartment had everything that we would need and more. The location gave us easy access to a grocery store about 3 mins down the road and it was about 10 minutes from the Staten Island ferry that provides a free ride into downtown NYC. If you want experience of NYC and are traveling from a distance this place was great. The decor was very nice as well, it provided a warm and inviting experience. I would definitely recommend this place. Thanks again for the wonderful stay. Also it was very kind of you to provide to food and drinks, very hospitable of you!
Ein sehr schön eingerichtetes Keller-Appartement. Bei betreten steht man direkt im Wohnzimmer inkl. Küche, durch einen kleinen Flur in dem sich auch das Bad befindet gelangt man in das Schlafzimmer. Die Wohnung war sehr sauber und aufgeräumt. Die Küche war mit allerlei Verpflegung von unseren Vorgängern ausgestattet, es gab Wasser, Tee, Pizza, etc. Die Bushaltestelle befindet sich quasi direkt vor dem Haus und von dort fährt der Bus ca. 30min direkt zum Fährterminal. Geht man die Straße runter gelangt man nach ca. 600m zu einigen Geschäften (McDonalds, Diner, etc.) auch einkaufen ist hier möglich. Jamil selbst haben wir nicht getroffen, die Wohnung wurde uns von Rosa und Nelson übergeben, sie waren sehr freundlich und wohnen direkt über der Wohnung. Einzig störend waren die lauten Geräusche direkt über dem Bett wenn Nachts jmd. Durch den Flur in der darüberliegenden Wohnung läuft. Dennoch war es ein angenehmer und günstiger Aufenthalt für uns.
We had the best time in Staten Island! AJ's apt was just as described. Cozy and comfortable with all the amenities of home. He was super sweet and left us delicious fixings for breakfast: croissants, melon, juice, waffles, tea, coffee and bottled water. Was met by his brother and finance to let us in a bit early to drop off our bags. Gave us a ton of info on the area as well as restaurant menus for great places to eat or have delivery! Will definitely be back to explore more of this nice neighborhood.
He was just ok. The location was convenient. The room was very crowded and very little space to walk it made us feel very cramped.
Dear Jamil, dear John, dear father of John, thanks a lot for having us! Your apartment is very nice, nicely decorated and very well equipped with all the information about NYC, children's books and puzzles etc. Thanks a lot for the food and drink in the fridge. That was very thoughtful! Thanks for your tips and for your help. Would book again.
Maja, Joachim and Maximilian
Awesome suite with great host ! Nice location for pleasure trip around NYC! Thanks A.J!
I'm a very easy and outgoing person, hard worker, and most of all, kind and honest. I have a B.A in Business Communication. I’m currently working in the construction business industry as a NYC and NYS licensed supervisor. I Love to interact with all kind of people and/or cultural diversified individuals. I was born in Puerto Rico moved to NYC at the age of 2. I am fluent in Spanish and English.
As a host, I will provide you with all necessary assistance to help you to have a very enjoyable and pleasant short stay together with my associates Nelson and Rosa.