Spacious living room with a 46" HDTV, desk, and seating for plenty; full desk and hi-speed internet access for business travelers
Hotel-style convenience and location without the hassle!
Location is everything when looking for a place to stay in Indianapolis. You want to stay downtown where all of the fun and excitement is, but you don't want to be stuck paying for an expensive downtown hotel and Indianapolis' steep 17% hotel & occupancy taxes. With this one bedroom apartment, you are getting the best of both worlds--a premium downtown location in the heart of the city at an affordable price less than most of the downtown area hotels. Whether you're an out of town visitor attending a convention, a sports fan coming to cheer on your team at one of Indy's several major sporting events, or a local resident looking to spend a weekend in the city, this luxury apartment has everything that you could want in a trip to Indy. With a walk score of 97/100, everything there is to do in a trip to Indy--shopping, dining, entertainment, sight seeing-- is right outside of the front door.
What you will get:
• Clean linens, bedding and towels
• Professionally cleaned apartment prior to your arrival
• Memory foam Queen size mattress that sleeps two comfortably
• An air mattress and/or sofa can accommodate additional guests (beyond two) if needed and both are quite comfortable
• Full kitchen if you prefer to cook your own meals and in-unit washer/dryer in case you need to do any laundry while you're here
• Giant full bathroom with all the essentials including a hair dryer and ironing board
• Free WiFi, HD digital cable and printer included
• Two flat screen HDTVs with digital cable (46" and 32")
• Smoke-free, pet-free home
• Secured building entry key with fob access
• Four giant, expansive windows displaying great views of the city
• Located on the brand-new Cultural trail, great for jogging, biking, walking, and seeing several of the downtown Indy landmarks
• Quiet building with lots of privacy
• Located on the GoExpress airport express shuttle ($10 for a one way ticket to/from the airport)
• Keurig coffee brewer with a wide selection of coffees and teas
• iHome alarm clocks in both the bedroom and bathroom to charge your iPhone or iPod and listen to your music
Guests will have access to WiFi, printer, digital television, and a fully furnished unit including kitchen.
Interaction with Guests
Most of my interaction with my guests typically occurs around check-in when I will send over specific instructions for finding my listing and checking-in. I also usually send a text on the day of the arrival to make sure everything goes well. I don't usually interact much if at all with my guests during their stay unless they need something or have questions, but on the day of check-out I do ask that they send me a quick text once they have left to let me know that the check-out process went smoothly.
This is literally in the heart of Indianapolis, where everything that downtown Indy has to offer is at your footsteps. Indy is famous for having a fun, convenient, safe, and walkable downtown area. Restaurants, shops, world class professional sports, trails, scenery.
Yes, there is a shuttle that can take you to/from the airport for only $10 per person, and my building is located on the brand-new cultural trail which can be used to walk or ride using the new Pacers Bike Share program.
1) This is a smoke free/pet free home and I would like to keep it that way, so no smoking and no pets
2) I encourage you to go out and explore the city and especially the nightlife, but please be respectful of the other residents and keep the noise in the hallways and lobby to a minimum if you are coming or going after hours
3) It is not necessary that you leave the place spotless upon checking out, but I do ask that you please try and keep things clean during your stay (i.e. putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher, picking up trash, putting dirty towels in the laundry basket, etc.) just as you would if you are staying at a friend's or relative's house
4) Absolutely no outside guests allowed inside without prior written approval. Disregarding this rule or exceeding occupancy which you booked will result in loss of security deposit.
5) For security reasons I also ask that my guests send me a copy of their driver's license, passport, or other government-issued photo ID prior to their arrival. This is non-negotiable; as I am opening up my home to you, I'm sure you will understand. This will be disposed of upon your checkout assuming all is in order.
6) Please refer to my check-in and check-out times BEFORE requesting a booking. I try my best to accommodate the travel schedule of my guests, but I also work for a living and need to keep the check-in and check-out times within reason. If you have unusual travel arrangements, please send me a message before booking so we can discuss.
7) I have only one spare apartment key and building key fob, so if you will need more than one set of keys, please let me know BEFORE booking so that we can discuss and make the necessary arrangements.
This apartment had a great location in downtown Indy and Scott was great to work with.
The condo was a wonderful destination after a long trip to Indy. I unfortunately arrived too late in the evening to meet my host in person, but he was very accommodating and kind in our communications. When I'm in town in the future, this will be my first choice in the Downtown area. Thanks so much for a pleasant stay!
Scott's apartment is very well placed in the heart of downtown, near good spots for food/drinks/entertainment. The bed was exceptionally comfortable, TV had all the channels you'd need, and he could not want for water/beer with the way the fridge was stocked!
My second time staying at Scott's place, and another great experience. Scott leaves his apartment stocked with coffee, cooking essentials, and everything one could need for a comfortable stay. The unit is nice and clean and the secure, inside parking is a huge perk. Great location, too.
Scott was a perfect host! The location of his apartment is unbeatable in Downtown Indy. The place was clean and spacious, and Scott did a wonderful job communicating with me to arrange for check-in and check-out. We were a party of 3, and Scott had prepared an air mattress with clean linens for us prior to arrival. I I would certainly recommend Scott and this apartment to anyone traveling to Indy.
Scott was a gracious host and left the fridge stocked for me! Location was fantastic - right in the middle of downtown - and the place was very comfortable.
The apartment was very central and convenient with plenty of places to eat nearby. It is a secure building and safe neighborhood.
Although Scott was not present when I arrived, check-in was simple and hassle free. He was flexible and understanding when I requested-last minute-if a colleague could stay for the first night of my visit.
I was rarely in the apartment, but when I was, I felt very comfortable; I couldn't have asked for a better, more spacious place to stay.