Hotel-style convenience and location without the hassle!
Location is everything when looking for a place to stay in Indianapolis. You want to stay downtown where all of the fun and excitement is, but you don't want to be stuck paying for an expensive downtown hotel and Indianapolis' steep 17% hotel & occupancy taxes. With this one bedroom apartment, you are getting the best of both worlds--a premium downtown location in the heart of the city at an affordable price less than most of the downtown area hotels. Whether you're an out of town visitor attending a convention, a sports fan coming to cheer on your team at one of Indy's several major sporting events, or a local resident looking to spend a weekend in the city, this luxury apartment has everything that you could want in a trip to Indy. With a walk score of 97/100, everything there is to do in a trip to Indy--shopping, dining, entertainment, sight seeing-- is right outside of the front door!
What you will get:
• Clean linens, bedding and towels
• Professionally cleaned apartment prior to your arrival
• Premium queen size bed that sleeps two comfortably
• An air mattress and/or sofa can accommodate additional guests if needed and both are quite comfortable
• Full kitchen if you prefer to cook your own meals and in-unit washer/dryer in case you need to do any laundry while you're here
• Giant full bathroom with all the essentials including a hair dryer and ironing board
• Free WiFi, HD digital cable and printer included
• Two flat screen HDTVs with digital cable (46" and 32")
• Smoke-free, pet-free home
• Secured building entry key with fob access
• Four giant, expansive windows displaying great views of the city
• Located on the brand-new Cultural trail, great for jogging, biking, walking, and seeing several of the downtown Indy landmarks
• Closet and dresser space to store your clothes and luggage
• Quiet building with lots of privacy
• The ONLY Indianapolis listing located on the GoExpress airport express shuttle ($10 for a one way ticket to/from the airport)
• Keurig coffee brewer with a wide selection of coffees and teas
• iHome alarm clocks in both the bedroom and bathroom to charge your iPhone or iPod and listen to your music
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$35 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1400 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4000 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Great host, great place, great price, great location. Would stay there again. Thanks
Scott was very helpful in providing directions and recommendations for the area. He provided a place with all the amenities in a great location. I would stay there anytime and recommend the location for anyone going to Indy.
Scott was a great host and very accommodating. The place was great and right in the middle of everything. Anyone looking to have a great time in Indy...this is the place to be.
This apartment is very comfortable and well appointed. Great location to all of the downtown attractions. Scott is an excellent host and always available. when I visit Indianapolis again I will check to see if this unit is available.
Not much to tell. Scott was gracious enough to provide drinks and laundry detergent (and his washer/dryer) ! He met with us for breakfast one day to give us the lay of the land (we went to Indy on business).
Most importantly, his apartment was clean and central. We could not have had a better experience!
I wish to thank Scott for the use of his home. He is right to list it as the # 1 property in Indy. The location could not be better. Scott was a great host who is responsive to any requests and will go the extra mile to ensure you enjoy your stay.
The condo was clean and very comfortable. It is with pleasure that I provide a high rating!
Scott's apartment was really great. You can't find a better location right smack in the middle of downtown or a better host. He made sure the fridge was stocked with juice and soft drinks for our weekend in town. Really nice touch. There is plenty to do just steps from where the apt is. Scott was very helpful and always available if we needed anything. big comfy bed, clean bathroom, awesome living room. Would come back again for sure! Thanks Scott!
Scott was prompt and super helpful with all of his tips about what to do downtown. He was also extremely flexible with key pickup as I had a delayed flight. His place really is in the absolute middle of everything: the mall is literally across the street and lucas oil is a 10 minute walk away. The place itself is absolutely gorgeous and I look forward to my next trip to Indy!
This rental was everything it was described to be. Scott was a great host. location was perfect
Scott was a great host even though we never met since it was tax season! The Condo is right in downtown Indy near Rock Bottom, Capital Grille and other great restaurants. TV was awesome, nice big flat screen! The place was cleaned prior to my arrival and it felt like I was in a hotel with clean towels, soap, shampoo and even fully stocked fridge too. No complaints at all and would love to stay here again. Scott even sent really helpful information about IndyGo airport transportation, highly recommend for $7 each way! There was also plenty of information about the condo in the welcome letter. Thanks Scott for a great trip to indy.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.