About this listing
Is an ecological Lodge where authenticity and comfort are created for those who like nature,
calm and peace. Located in the middle of a rainforest, you can find a large range of activities such as fishing, pirogue rides or bike rides.
Oveng Lodge's Bungalow's situated in the middle of equatorial forest it the world' second forest after Amazon forest. 11km, fishing with locals.
- Discover Cameroun, discover Africa in miniature's.
- bottle waters on sell at the lodge.
- Pygmées at 200km reservation 1 month before arrivals.
-Please ask for fishing three weeks before arrivals.
Bungalow's as comfortable, one room plus bath room. Best wiew of the touristic camp.
Come and live like our ancestors lives in the pass, all the room
are made's with natural matérial woods, bamboo's, , listen to the forest sounds ( animals, birds, particularly a savage cat look's like small cheetah ) smell the air, open yours eyes, to nigth look at the sky and see million of stars. Go back home without stress.
Our chief will cook for you the best local plate and for who want some international dishes.
-Yaoundé ( Cameroun) Nsimalen Airport (email hidden) drive.
- Douala ( Cameroun) Internationale Airport situated at 4 hours.
Our driver will wait for you at Yaoundé Nsimalen International airport.
- Our rooms are non smoking
- take care to your child
- we decline any responsibility for thoose who don't respect the rule's we made.
for example: - You don't have to go alone walking in the forest.
- Leave your child without
- For those who have a little baby we provide nanny please let us know 1 month before
- Nanny's fees 5 € per day.
- Déposit 500€
Welcome to our gite and thank you for booking your holiday with us. We will do our best to make your holiday as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
Please read the terms and conditions below and ask all members of your party to fill in their details and return to us before your holiday commences with the remaining balance, or bring with you on your arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- We require 50% payment up front to reserve your holiday. This is non refundable.
- The remaining payment can be paid on arrival or no later than 1 week before your holiday commences together with this form signed.
- Check in can be made between 4.30pm – 7.00pm. (If you are going to be arriving outside of these times please let us know beforehand). If possible please let us know when you will be approximately arriving. (it may be possible to arrive before this time but we need to know beforehand.)
- Check out time is before 10.00am on Saturday.
About the Host, Helene
Je suis sympathique et chaleureuse. J'adore recevoir, lire, écrire, peindre et méditer. Parisienne d'origine, j'ai vécu dans d'autres grandes villes du monde....Ma devise.... Ici et maintenant.
J'aime voyager, tout d'abord je suis amoureuse de ma ville Paris.
Mes destinations préférées: Cape Town Afrique du sud, Oveng Lodge au Cameroun pour la nature environnante et le calme qui y règne, et Rio de Janeiro au Brésil.
Bienvenue à la maison.