About this listing
Very comfortable modern beach home. Take in the sun and the waves on the beautiful Ventura beaches. Ventura is a sleepy beach town where you can relax and enjoy great food, sun, waves, and long walks. Perfect for a family or couple get-a-way.
Modern and comfortable beach home just steps to the sand (6 houses away). Enjoy the sun and the waves on Ventura’s beautiful beaches. Relax and enjoy great food, shopping and long walks along the ocean in this sleepy beach town. Perfect for a family or couple get-a-way.
For the more adventurous, excursions are available to the islands, fishing trips, surfing lessons and much more.
The Space: Home is fully furnished in contemporary décor with limestone floors throughout. French doors open to beautiful out-door area with plenty of lounge chairs, Built-in BBQ with huge limestone island, SPA and outdoor shower. State-of-the-art fully-stocked Chef's kitchen with Viking range. Spacious loft with hard wood floors and two double beds. Second bedroom on lower level with a pull-out couch. Guest bathroom has spa tub. Master bedroom has king size bed and gorgeous en suite bathroom with marble shower, multiple jets and rain shower. Plus, an office desk (if you must). Living room couch is also a pull-out. Flat screen TV, cable, internet, and DVD's. Plenty of towels - all the amenities of home. You can open the french doors to hear the crashing of the waves and smell the beach air. House has garage. Washer / Dryer
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Full Sofa Sleeper
Upstairs Loft: Two Full Beds (stair access in master bedroom)
Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
The Neighborhood: Very quiet. Walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and the Pier.
Getting around: Bikes and walking
Entire house. Boogie boards and beach chairs
Interaction with Guests
Call for question.
Very quiet. Walking distance to down town and just steps to the beach (6 houses away).
Bikes and walking.
Other Things to Note
30 minutes to Santa Barbara & Ojai.
* 3 night minimum for All HOLIDAY's - Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, New Years, plus July - September, etc. - Subject to change at owners discretion.
• No Parties or Weddings.
* No photo shoots filming, filming crews or equipment/vehicle staging.
* No Smoking.
• No exceeding sleeping capacity (10). Extra people only permitted by owners permission.
* Beach rules stipulate no pets. Sorry No cats.
* Complaints of noise & smoking / or other complaints from your neighbors may result in loss of your deposit.
* Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please treat the property as if it were your own. Remember, this is a family home.
* Only use appliances for their intended uses.
* We expect our guests' decisions and noise levels to be considerate and respectful to our neighbors. If you do not keep the peace, your deposit will be at risk.
* All lights are turned off.
* Counters are wiped down (to avoid potential ant problems).
* Close and lock all windows/doors and pull down blinds.
* Remove all food from refrigerator.
* Place all trash in the trash bin.
* Clean kitchen - load dish washer, if necessary.
* Guests are requested to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it, ensuring that, and that the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $30 per hour.
* Do a final walk through.
Just had a wonderful week in Ventura! This house is beautiful, location is perfect (steps to the beach), quiet neighborhood, and walking distance to great local restaurants. Michelle was a great host! Quickly responded to any questions we had. Our family loved it! We didn't want to leave :)
Stayed at this place for a weekend with friends. All the amenities were good, specially kitchen was well stocked. Beach is few houses down. Michelle was very helpful and prompt in responding to all the queries.
Would recommend this place to everyone.
Michelle was an amazing host, accommodating with a flexible check-in and check-out, available when needed, and very friendly! The home was beautiful, clean, and made for a relaxing stay with just steps to the beach, plenty of towels, and cooking supplies.
Our group of friends stayed for the 4th of July weekend and the neighborhood was quiet with the exception of all the celebrations on the 4th. Michelle let us know we got a little too noisy after the celebrations ended, but still extremely friendly and even asked if we were enjoying our stay and all the 4th of July festivities. We also got to chat with one of the neighbors when we both happened to be hanging out in our backyards and had a good laugh!
Would definitely recommend for a quiet and relaxing beach home stay hosted by Michelle!
Michelle was great, house was spotless and she even left us some cookies for my wife's birthday. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice getaway in a sleepy central coast town.
This is a beautiful beach house in Ventura. We were steps from the ocean. Neighborhood was quiet. Our host Michelle was professional, friendly and accommodating. Any time we needed to speak to her she was available. We had a wonderful, stress free visit. The house is well stocked we only needed to bring our swimsuits!