About this listing
Very comfortable modern beach home. Take in the sun and the waves on the beautiful Ventura beaches. Ventura is a sleepy beach town where you can relax and enjoy great food, sun, waves, and long walks. Perfect for a family or couple get-a-way.
Modern and comfortable beach home just steps to the sand (6 houses away). Enjoy the sun and the waves on Ventura’s beautiful beaches. Relax and enjoy great food, shopping and long walks along the ocean in this sleepy beach town. Perfect for a family or couple get-a-way.
For the more adventurous, excursions are available to the islands, fishing trips, surfing lessons and much more.
The Space: Home is fully furnished in contemporary décor with limestone floors throughout. French doors open to beautiful out-door area with plenty of lounge chairs, Built-in BBQ with huge limestone island, SPA and outdoor shower. State-of-the-art fully-stocked Chef's kitchen with Viking range. Spacious loft with hard wood floors and two double beds. Second bedroom on lower level with a pull-out couch. Guest bathroom has spa tub. Master bedroom has king size bed and gorgeous en suite bathroom with marble shower, multiple jets and rain shower. Plus, an office desk (if you must). Living room couch is also a pull-out. Flat screen TV, cable, internet, and DVD's. Plenty of towels - all the amenities of home. You can open the french doors to hear the crashing of the waves and smell the beach air. House has garage. Washer / Dryer
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Full Sofa Sleeper (best for two small children or one adult)
Upstairs Loft: Two Full Beds (stair access in master bedroom)
Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
The Neighborhood: Very quiet. Walking distance to downtown shops, restaurants and the Pier.
Getting around: Bikes and walking
Other Things to Note
PLEASE NOTE: I will send you a "Special Offer" which include a 10% for Occupancy Tax. AirBnB does not automatically include for this area. Your actual cost includes:
+ Daily Rate
+ 10% Occupancy Tax
+ Cleaning Fee
Your "Special Offer" will include these charges.
Summer and Holidays have special rates and day minimums vary.
Entire house. Boogie boards and beach chairs
Interaction with guests
Call for question.
Other things to note
30 minutes to Santa Barbara & Ojai.
*Please note: Certain times of the year minimum booking requirements may vary. Subject to change at owners discretion.
• No Parties, Weddings or Events
* No photo shoots filming, filming crews or equipment/vehicle staging.
* No Smoking.
* Beach rules stipulate no pets. Sorry No cats.
* Complaints of noise & smoking / or other complaints from your neighbors may result in loss of your deposit.
* Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please treat the property as if it were your own. Remember, this is a family home.
* Only use appliances for their intended uses.
* We expect our guests' decisions and noise levels to be considerate and respectful to our neighbors. If you do not keep the peace, your deposit will be at risk.
City of Ventura rules and regulations:
*Occupant(s) participate voluntarily in neighborhood quiet hours by avoiding parties and loud social events between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
*10% Transit Occupancy Taxes applies on all stays.
* All lights are turned off.
* Counters are wiped down (to avoid potential ant problems).
* Close and lock all windows/doors and pull down blinds.
* Remove all food from refrigerator.
* Place all trash in the trash bin.
* Clean kitchen - load dish washer, if necessary.
* Guests are requested to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it, ensuring that, and that the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $30 per hour.
* Do a final walk through.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.