One bedroom, full kitchen, pool. Private, gated parking in front, with private entrance. Private pool and yard in back. Close to downtown. Other extras negotiable.
Relaxed, quite, near downtown but off the beaten path.
Restricted, but negotiable. 2 person maximum. No kids, please.
Interaction with Guests
Determined by the guests!
Quiet and private. Near town but doesn't feel like it.
Close to downtown. Nearby public transportation.
Other Things to Note
If you would like a poolside dinner prepared for you, it is an available option. BBQ, multi-course tasting menu, or even a bag of groceries for your arrival - just ask! 2 days' notice, please.
Just follow the golden rule. Outdoor smoking only! No pets, no parties, no exsessive late night noise. Please also be aware that our house is NOT child friendly.
The House Rules incorporate a Liability Waiver and Hot Tub/Pool Waiver (please see below) - acceptance of the House Rules, and the Liability Waiver and Hot Tub Waiver incorporated therein, is a condition for booking a stay at our property.
By booking a stay with us you acknowledge and agree to the terms of the waivers.
We will be happy to email you a copy of the Liability Waiver and Hot Tub Waiver on request.
Waiver of Liability And Hold Harmless Agreement.
1. In consideration for receiving permission to rent, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE the owner, their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demand, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while in, on or upon the premises where the use is being conducted.
2. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in renting, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family, spouse, and my guests. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
4. I accept this Liability Waiver incorporated in the House Rules, which I accepted when making this booking. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same. Upon request by email, we will send you this Liability Waiver by email.
Hot Tub/Pool Waiver:
Hot Tub/Pool: ONLY GUESTS declared with this AIRBNB Booking MAY USE THE HOT TUB.
Please shower before use and do not put oils, lotions or any fragrance in the tub, as it will clog the filter and make the water dirty and cloudy. Please close lid when not in use. Please use only the towels designated for the use at the hot tub, and not the bath towels. Please do not add water to the tub. Please note that the hot tub is not a swimming pool or a babysitter. We strongly recommend that children under the age of ten not enter the hot tub. CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE BACKYARD WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. If children are allowed in hot tub, they must be monitored by an adult at all times. and we strongly encourage limiting their use to 20 minutes. Additionally, using the hot tub as a swimming pool causes water to splash out of the tub onto electrical components as well as decreasing the water in the tub. This causes costly damage to the tubs. Additionally, we reserve the right to add a $100 cleaning charge to the reserved cardholder for excessive cleaning or breaking of policy if necessary.
In consideration for the utilization of the HOT TUBS/Pool we, understand and agree as follows:
1. I am responsible to check water quality before use. We provide test strips and chemicals at the hot tub. Please ensure that the water is balanced and properly disinfected. We regularly clean the hot tub, and disinfect the water, but since there is no manager on site, we ask that you check the hot tub before use. USE OF THE HOT TUB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2. To the best of my knowledge, I am physically sound and have medical approval by my doctor to participate in physical exercise activities of the type normally engaged in a voluntary health & fitness facility and for usage of a hot-tub/pool.
2. I understand and agree that I am responsible for learning how to use the equipment properly and safely.
3. I understand that by ordering the use of the hot tub/pool, I am assuming financial responsibility of the tub/pool for any and all usage, breakage, and/or abuse of the policies during my stay. This could include an additional cleaning charge and/or water replacement fee of $100 and any/all additional fees for extraordinary maintenance and/or repair incurred by owner in order to restore the tub/pool after my stay.
4. I understand that owner reserves the right to change or cancel the continued availability of HOT TUBS/POOL without prior notice to me for issues related to care, maintenance, and/or safety. No lease, license or bailment is created by my use of the HOT TUB/POOL.
5. Owner is not liable for any loss or damage to my property arising out of my usage of the HOT TUB/POOL.
6. I agree to refrain from using equipment that I determine to be defective or in need maintenance or repair. Should any equipment be in a state of disrepair, I will alert owner in lieu of using said equipment.
7. I understand that a risk of injury and/or illness is present when engaging in or utilizing HOT TUBS/POOL and I assume all responsibilities and risk of participation in this program. I understand that failure to follow listed policies may increase those risks and incur charges to my CC on file related to any breakage, abuse of equipment, and/or abuse and negligence of the policies given and signed upon check-in.
8. IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF MY AGREEMENT, I INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND FOR MYSELF, MY HEIRS, EXECUTORS, AND ADMINISTRATORS AND DO HEREBY RELEASE ANY AND ALL SPONSORS OF THIS FACILITY AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM INJURIES, INCLUDING ILLNESS AND DEATH, THAT I MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF MY USAGE OF THE HOT TUBS/POOL.
9. MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE HOUSE RULES, and the Liability Release and Hot Tub/Pool Waiver incorporated therein IS EVIDENCE I SHOULD CHECK WITH MY DOCTOR TO SEE IF HOT TUB/POOL USE IS SUITABLE FOR MY AND MY CHILD/WARD’S HEALTH AND PHYSICAL CONDITION.
10. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT, RELEASE & WAIVER LIABILITY, AND I KNOW ITS CONTENTS. I HAVE VOLUNTARILY ACCEPTED IT AS PART OF MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE HOUSE RULES AS MY OWN FREE ACT.
11. BY BOOKING I ADMIT RECEIVING AND ACKNOWLEDGING HOT TUB/POOL SAFETY RULES EITHER AT CHECK IN, IN CABINS, OR BY TUBS.
Oliver was a perfect host! His place was absolutely perfect- it had everything we needed and more! It was very comfortable and clean and was the perfect place to stay while visiting Napa. He even had water, juice, coffee and snacks in the fridge waiting for us. It was just a short drive to the restaurants and vineyards. Oliver was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the area. We would love to stay here again and will recommend this place to friends!
Overall I was happy with the accommodations. Oliver is very friendly and helpful. It was too cold to use the pool, which looked like it would be nice on a hot day.
The house was great really nice to stay and relax by the pool. Oliver was a good host able to help out with anything and provided great information about the different wineries about the area.
Oliver was an amazing host. The place is even better then described. The cottage is spotless, spacious and welcoming with every detail considered. Private gated parking and entrance. Amazing location.
The backyard is a paradise.
Oliver and Jen were excellent hosts. They greeted us and answered all of our questions about the place. They provided us with an wonderful list of restaurants and taxi companies. We could not have asked for a more convenient location. With two of the major hotels in town closed due to earthquake damage, we felt very lucky to have found this hidden gem.
Oliver was a great host, friendly and helpful. He has a folder full of restaurant recommendations which was really useful. It was great to have our own space and the pool house was neat,clean and well thought out. It is very private and self contained with its own entrance and a space for your car. Lots of great touches like a hairdryer, kitchen equipment and aircon. As stated in the description the property is not an easy walk from the main street of Napa. We had a car and took taxis which were about 8 dollars. All in all we would highly recommend staying here, it is a great spot to explore the wine country from.
My wife Jen and I have no children. She is a CPA and I sell wine. We love food wine and music. We are fun people and enjoy entertaining- but we will, of course, leave you alone if you would like.