About This Listing
Comfortable, modern and bright apartment in Friedrichshain, placed in a historical building of 1900, 4th floor, without lift, as per the most of historic buildings: from the heart of ancient and modern at the same time, as well as the neighborhood in which it resides. In the heart of east Berlin, between places of cultural and historical interest, such as East Side gallery, the Oberbaumbrücke, one of the most beautiful bridges in Berlin's Friedrichshain district is a lively and traditional at the same time, filled with cafes, restaurants, clubs, where you can breathe an air typical Berlin. Convenient services: Tram 100 meters, Metro station Warschauer Strasse (U-Bahn and S-Bahn) to 500 meters.
The apartment is very sunny, and all rooms overlook the quiet inner courtyard. The bedroom has a comfortable double bed 160x200, bedside tables and is fully equipped with linen. The bathroom has a sink, shower and toilet and are available for guest towels. The kitchen is fully equipped with pots, plates, glasses and dishwasher, gas cooker and microwave. The living room is very spacious, has a large table for the guests, a comfortable sofa bed for 2 people and a wonderful indoor lodge for your relax.
- fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, plates glasses, pots,refrigerator with freezer;
- bathroom with shower, towels;
- washing machine
- spacious room equipped with bed linen.
• Please respect the neighbours: In the hours between 22:00 and 06:00 guests are requested to maintain peace and quiet in consideration of the other tenants in the building.
• No loud music or hosting parties at the apartment.
• Smoking in the apartment is not allowed.
• Please take care not to leave the heating on when you are not in the apartment. Its a waste of good energy and money :-) Please turn heating down or off when you go out, or go to sleep, for the safe of the bill and the environment.
• It would be very appreciate if you don´t us your shoes in the flat. please remove your shoes at entrance ( Also High Heel shoes are banned in the apartment as they are deadly for my wood floors!)
• Use of gas stoves: at the entrance of the house, turn the knob yellow:
Up: gas On
Down: gas Off
Please close the gas meter when you leave the apartment.
• Trash : Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly in the provided trash collection containers. Separating trash into their appropriate bins is also requested. If you throw rubbish in the bins, please make sure you put separate your rubbish:
- yellow bin for plastic / cans / tetra,
- black for the bin that you can not differentiate (Restmüll),
- brown bin for wet / compost
- blue bin for paper.
• No pets of any kind are allowed
• Careful use of furnishings is requested
• The guest is asked to treat the apartment and its contents with the same care as though it were his/her own.
• Please no Illegal filesharing, If you use the internet, you take responsibility for the cost of your illegal uploads.
• I always try to make sure that the essentials in the apartment such as salt, sugar, tea, olive oil, washing liquid for the washing machine etc. please feel free to use these, but if you empty something please replace it.
Esperienza complessivamente positiva.
Il sito Airbnb è risultato affidabile conformemente alle mie aspettative iniziali.
Per quanto riguarda l'appartamento, si trova in una buona posizione collegata con tutti i mezzi di trasporto, supermercati,ecc.. posti nelle vicinanze.
L'appartamento, anche se posto all'interno di un vecchio edificio (come del resto la maggior parte degli stabili di Friedrichshain), è comunque gradevole con tutti i servizi utili e necessari.
Riguardo alle trattative avute con i proprietari, Massimo ed Elena, posso confermare la loro pronta e totale disponibilità a chiarimenti e richieste.
Consiglio a chi avesse bisogno di trascorrere un periodo a Berlino, di soggiornare in questo appartamento.
I spend 2 months in that flat, and every thing was perfect. What I saw in pictures, I have seen in reality.
Massimo and Helena do everything for you, they really want that you have a very nice stay.
Friedrichshain is a very nice place to be and also you can see all Berlin from there. You can visit a lot of different things around the flat, RAW, little shops, flohmarkets, nice place to have a drink, in front of the house and all around. When I will come back to berlin, I will be there, in Dirschauerstrasse 11!