In the very center of Hong Kong, you can experience the spirit and convenience that life in Hong Kong.
To airport : 60 minutes by Bus A11 (HK$40),
30 minutes by airport express (HK$100),
45 minutes by taxi (HK$300)
-15 minutes to Ocean Park by Bus
-10 minutes to Lan Kwai Fong, Central by MTR
-1 station to Time Squrae, Causway Bay
-2 station away from Central, Financial District
-2 station to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
-5 minutes walk to fresh vegetable & fruit market
We are on Jaffe Road & O'Brien Road, we're just 2 minute walk from the closest subway stop (Wanchai MTR exit A1 or C) with the airport bus stop literally at our doorstep. Convenience stores, Bars, Supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, massage salons, fruit shops, shopping mall, post office , tram/flight ticket agencies, cafe, bakeries, bus stops & tram stop....Easy access to everything you may need in the neighborhood.
The wide variety of restaurants nearby: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Thai, western food and street food for late night hunger. Needless to say: you would also be well served by McDonalds, Pizza Huts, Subways, Deli-france, Marks & Spencers and other fast food chains.
We provide linens, hair dryers, shampoo, shower gel, tooth paste.
The rooms listed have TV, refrigerator, water heater, air-conditioners, washing machine & free WIFI internet access.The room itself is big & comfortable. It has a Queen size bed and a sofa bed.
The size of the beds are as follow :
5" x 6''3' queen size bed
4" x 6" double sofa bed
ALL the Clean Bed Sheets are replaced before Check-in.
Extra Cleaning / Clean Bed Sheets are replacement on request during your stay at US$50 per visit (cleaning time around 1 hour).
A guide book of Hong Kong will be waiting for you in the room when you check-in.
Our team is the local Hong Kong, can give you advice, recommendations and guide you in any way possible.We are user friendly, early / late check-in or check-out is available if it's possible. No extra charges.
Please let me know if you have anymore questions.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 3 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$2673 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The apartment has a fantastic location, right in the heart of Wanchai and easily accesible by MTR/Bus. The size, however, is small and seemed more like a studio rather than a 2BR apt. Also, the bed mattress seemed worn out and the Wifi was not working during our stay. The neighbours seemed nosy and I got asked a couple of times whether I lived there, but it was no big issue. The check-in & check-out was hassle free and the host was easily accessible on the phone.
The flat was centrally located to everything in HK. It's fairly close to Wan Chai subway station. We had a few issue with bugs. The kitchen sink was non operable. The bathroom was a challenge since it's so small. Internet was slow. But there were some thoughtful amenities such as shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer, clothes washer, fridge and power plugs.
The apartment is sufficient but the bathroom is quite small. It is perfect for 2 people and a bit tight for anymore. It's great that there's a washer/ dryer combo and laundry detergent and softener available. The key is very convenient- just a access card to be waved in front of the door. The location is near Lockhart road which has many bars but some seedier characters. Overall, good apartment for a very short stay.
1) location, bus A11 from the airport stops at Fleming road, 5mins walk from the apartment. Alice came to pick us promptly at the bustop n showed us the way to the apt. Alice also helped us booked a cab for our return to the airport.
2) service excellence from Eric from enquiring n finally booking of the apt.
3) bulb in toilet blew, was replaced almost pronto.
4) 2 mins walk from MTR exit A1.
5) an easy 7mins sheltered overhead bridge walk to wan chai ferry pier to get to TST. Great experience.
6) 7 mins walk to tram stop. An economical and convenient way of getting to causeway bay and central given that the MTR is always packed.
Areas to improve on:
1) the double bed was way too soft. It literally sinks in. Corner of bed frame was wrapped up in tape n paper presumably broken.
2) toilet was mouldy. Toilet bowl was not clean. The housekeeper should have done a better job to maintain hygiene. Mould is also spotted at the doorstep of the toilet all round and on walls and pipes in the toilet. Bleach would do a really good job.
3) cockroaches were seen all over the kitchen. A thorough cleaning and wipe down should be done after guests leaves each time. The crockeries didn't look very clean too hence we had to go buy our own disposable cups.
4) washing machine should be wiped down too as lint was found in the washer.
5) the dining table had food trapped in the gaps of the extension.
6) remote controls had stains on them hence we had to wipe them ourselves.
7) wall light was not working
8) multi plug extensions in the drawer were not working.
Cozy. Close to everything. Convenient and accessible. Everything you need in a compact but functional space. Easy to deal with Eric and Alice. Encounter no problem while we were there.
Place was as described.
Only thing I didnt not anticipate was that 2nd Floor is actually 3 flights of stairs cause There is G, then 1, then 2. Can get pretty tiring going up and down.
Another thing to note: Bathroom is very very small. You kinda have to have a shower right on top of the toilet.
Late check out comes in pretty handy when there is nobody using the place after you.
Great location, a minute walk to Wanchai MTR and a very helpful host, who allowed us a late check out as our flight was at midnight. The apartment was small , but that's to be expected in HK .Unfortunately the surroundings were very old and run down, there were bars and shophouses below, and the street noise at night made it hard to sleep.
This is the best service apartment I have stayed to date in HK. Clean, functional and excellent location. Eric and his associates took great care in making sure I was happy at the apartment whether it be additional towels etc. As soon as I arrived, Eric's associate helped me with my luggage into the apartment, and continued with a complete run through of the utilities. I enjoyed my stay very much as it was quiet and comfortable. The washroom is very small but it is not an issue. The things that appealed to me most about the apartment is the security with a electronic door lock pass, the washer/dryer (washes and dries your clothes in one cycle with included detergent and softener), the fast wireless internet, and dual AC. There is plenty of privacy. I would stay there every visit I make to HK.
Being an experienced HK person, I thoroughly enjoyed being immersed in the heart of Wan Chai. Everything was at the doorstep - from dai pai dongs to Marks and Spencer. The flat is tiny, but HK is not a place for sitting at home do it was ideal. I hope to be back next year.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.