About this listing
Magnificent 1600 sqft. (165 m2) apartment in trendy and central district of Rosemont/Petite-Patrie, 5 mins to Plateau Mont-Royal and Little Italy, 10 mins to Mile-End. 5 mins to 2 subway stations. 15 minutes to the Old Montreal and business district.
Our place has the charm of old wood mouldings, french doors, antiques, contemporary accents and the convenience of modern facilities. The living space is divided as follows:
1. A yoga/meditation room adjacent to a sun-filled solarium;
2. A cosy living room with bay window, a Bali teck wood couch/futon for 1 person (or two newlyweds!!)
3. A peaceful and romantic bedroom with a King size bed and a sink.
4. A second bedroom with a comfy Queen size bed (not actually shown in pictures).
5. A large dining room that opens into a modern kitchen with all you need:
Fridge, stove, microwave, espresso machine, lots of pots and pans, nice servingware and cutlery.
The small bathroom has shower, bath and sink. Washer and dryer are adjacent.
We love our home and know that you will too. It is a peaceful place with good vibes. A perfect place to stay in Montreal. Truly a home away from home.
We have tons of tips for your stay in the city - just ask us!
1.1 : There is no cleaning service, then please leave the flat as clean as you get it when you first come in.
1.2 : Dishes shall be washed, dried and placed at the same place in the kitchen cupboards.
1.3 : Cooking is allowed of course. Please use caution regarding electric heaters and appliances.
2. Breaking Material
2.1 : Please inform us if you break something. Replacement for the same item or extra fees will be asked.
3.1 : It is not allowed to smoke in the flat.