Luxurious 29th Floor Condominium Apartment above the famous Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) Headquarter As new luxury apartment in the absolute heart center of Toronto's Entertainment District.
AVAILABLE FOR SHORT,MEDIUM AND LONG TERM RENTAL
The entire suite is SPANKING NEW with pristine furnishings. And you will be the first using them.
* Fully furnished with 500 Count 100% Cotton Bedding, Duvet and Pillows, and Soft Egyptian Cotton Towels
* High speed WIFI internet
* Digital Cable TV
* HD LED 51'' plasma TV
* Leather convertible Sofa bed / loveseat
*red velvet chaise
* Luxury Miele Appliances, including range hood, inductive stove, microwave/oven combo, dishwasher, washer/dryer combo.
* Designer walnut hardwood floors.
* Imported Italian cabinetry
* 9' Ceilings
* great facilities for your enjoyment
* 178 Sq Ft Balcony with North East view . Amazing view
*This huge balcony would be great spot at spring
* 24 hour security and concierge service
*locker available at 10th floor
*surrounded by restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs..
* An indoor pool and hot tub, divided by a waterfall.
*24 hr access to the gym
*yoga studio,free zumba and yoga classes, facilities for yoga and pilates,
*Luxurious sports bar with no booking requires (best spot to hang out and small gathering)
, 11th Floor outside patio with BBQ and deck .
*9am to 12 pm room service
*24 Hr Private Conceirge /Security
• Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
* Conference and Buisness room offers a desktop computer/monitor/printer/fax. and Free Wi-Fi
* State-of the-art 55 person cinema room
* Party Lounge (requires booking)
* Spa Rooms and in house Massage Service
*Minutes walk from the CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball,), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer)
*Minutes walk from Metro Toronto Convention Centre & Financial Distt.
* Minutes walk to public transit, , Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* -minutes drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, et
emial me for more photos.
If you are new in twon, and need help with anything , I wil be more than happy to help you.
Perfect appartment, Easy and quick communication with Armin.
Nice appt, good communication with host, perfect location
My wife and I had a great trip to Toronto, and the condo was an ideal place to be. The building and facilities were excellent. The private theaters was playing the local hockey/basketball games, also showed the recent UFC event while we were there. Pool and gym areas are beautiful, modern and clean (take your own lock for the supplied lockers). Restaurant in bottom of the building on King st. will deliver for $5. Building concierge was always present and friendly, and common areas are cleaned regularly.
The condo being a corner suite with the floor to ceiling windows, has a open comfortable feeling. The space was ideal for us, furniture is good quality and comfortable. View is excellent, with city skyline in the east, and cool famous buildings (OCAD, MuchMusic) to the north. With of course the CN tower looming from the south.
The location for enjoying the city is ideal, walking distance to all the big theaters and performance art venues. With restaurants and bars surrounding you on King W and Queen W, you have endless options. Using the transit system is easy, with a tram stop on the corners of John and King, which can take you to the subway.
Armin was very flexible and easy to deal with. We appreciated the ease of the whole interaction of the rental booking through to walking out.
This would be our first choice if we go to Toronto again, all in all, an excellent experience.
Thanks again Armin.
A nice condo in a great location. The balcony is especially great!
Armin was friendly and prompt to deal with. I had a great time!
Just as the description says...incredible! Absolutely stunning apartment with the most amazing views of the city. It was so close to everything, nestled amongst the entertainment/financial district, close to the great shopping hub of Yonge St and seconds walk away from the CN tower. If you're going further out the nearest subway is merely a stone's throw away. Superb location and the amenities in the building were just first class. Could not recommend this place more, thank you sincerely Armin!
excelente ubicación en Toronto. Apartamento muy cómodo, agradable y seguro. Muy buenas instalaciones: gimnasio y piscina temperada.Muy buena disposición de Armin, amable y flexible en los check in y out.
Lo único que faltó fue mayor limpieza del apartamento al recibirlo y habría sido bueno una limpieza durante nuestra estadía.
Awesome apartment and the building is a dream. All the facilities and the convenience of a five star hotel.
Apartment was neat and clean. Armin was responsive and lovely.
Loved location, Toronto is beautiful.