I have a room with a large window and a bed level. One single bed top and double bed under. I only use 1 bed, so if you would like to to use my another bed, please come. But it is for girls only.
My place is downtown of South Surabaya. From Juanda International Airport, it is about 30 minutes. From Purabaya Bus Terminal (Bungurasih), Pasar Turi Train Station and Gubeng Train Station are about 15 minutes each. Of course it depends on the traffic.
It's also near hospitals (RSI and Ruskital Dr. Ramelan), mall (Royal Plaza), grocery markets (Alfa Mart or IndoMaret), wholeshale market (DTC), university (Unesa), zoo (Kebun Binatang Surabaya), Wonokromo train station, laundry and food stalls. It's about 10 minutes to walk into bus stop, or you can go there with trishaw for $0.5, or maybe I can take you there with motorcycle.
All you gonna get are :
* Check in for one night and get the next one night for free. See, it's only $15 for 2 nights stay. So if you're planning to stay 2 nights, you only need to check in for 1 night.
* A part of the bed level.
* Clean sheets.
* Fresh water. You can warm it to make coffee or tea.
* Cooked rice. But you still have to buy the dishes on the food stalls. Or just make a simple breakfast yourself. Like instant noodle or so.
* 2 bathrooms for use with 10 others. You can use my soap, shampoo, and toothpaste, but please bring your own toothbrush and towel. Or you can buy it (the toothbrush) in the nearest store (just 3 minutes walk).
* Iron and iron pad are available.
But I need to say that I'm not at home on weekends, so you only can stay on weekdays, monday to friday.
Having said that, I'm still looking forward to having nice guests to my room. Hope to see you!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.