Executive Suite; one bed room apartment (480 sq ft) Queen Bed, Living room (with pull out couch), Bed room , Work area, Dinning Area, Kitchen and large bathroom. Sleep 4
All Suites have the following features:
- Fast (super fast) Wireless Internet Access
- Cable TV with HBO, Starz and Sport Channels
- Key less entry
- Beach Towels
- Laundry on Premises
- Free Parking, 4 spots first come first serve. Free Street Parking, Monday trough Friday from 7 AM till 6 PM, or pay at the meter $1.75 per hour until 3 AM. $10 Daily Parking Pass.
The Building is centrally located, only 1 block from Spanola Way, 3 blocks from Lincoln Rd, Ocean Drive and the Beach. Bicycle Stop on the corner of the Block...
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$750 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1800 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
This place is in excellent location, less than 10 minutes to the beach. It is very central. We believe it's a good value for the money you pay. We would definitely consider to stay here again when we are back to Miami.
Great location, clean place, just about what you need for some days off from work.
L'appartamento e' molto carino, arredato con gusto, funzionale, pulito e ottimo per girare a piedi a Miami Beach. La zona e' tranquilla ma centrale e vicina alla spiaggia. Consigliato!
Javier's place in South Beach was a nice, very central spot to start your journey throughout Miami from. Perfectly suited for a couple.
We left a day early because the place was moldy (in cabinet above microwave I took pictures) the air freshener found open on the floor did not help.
It took 2 days for the "host" to answer some easy demands, such as another pillow and a frying pan...
If you like totally impersonal space with damaged ikea furniture and empty drawers as well as empty photo frames... then this is the place for you.
It felt more like an empty box with a big tv high on the wall... similar to hospital rooms.
Everything comes in 2, 2 knives, 2 glasses, 2 towels..... , no coffee filter, no shampoo, no cork screw.... The list of NO is so great that I won't bore you with it.
Maybe a list of what the renter needs to bring should be on the house rule... that would be helpful.
The location of the apartment is perfect to explore the South Beach area. It is just a few blocks away from the beach, restaurants, Espanola Way and Lincoln Rd Mall area. Apartment was exactly same as it was described. It was clean. The bed was comfortable. There are minimal amount of kitchen utensils including toaster, microwave, pots and pans. I wish there is a coffee machine or a kettle. There were only two towels per person but I wish he provide an extra hand towel. There is not any hand soap in the bathroom, I recommend bringing your own hand soap. There is an AC only in the living area and it is very very loud. We had to turn it off at nights. This might be a problem when the weather is hot. Also, the walls are very thin, we could hear neighbors talking at night when we were trying to sleep. We parked in front of the apartment. This free parking opportunity is a plus. Javier got back to queries super quickly also. I would highly recommend this place and def will stay again.
This was my very first AirBnB experience, and I am very glad, that the host was so kind and friendly. Communication with Javier was great, very quick response and helpful. The location is really great (close to the beach, shops, restaurants and main streets), easy to find, the neighborhood is very quiet and safe. The facilities in the apartment were ok (standard I would say, like IKEA), although I missed some kitchen utensils (e.g. we had a coffee machine but no kettle). The apartment was clean, but there were no soap or even toilet paper. The free parking opportunity is a good thing, although you really don’t need a car if you stay in SoBe. The smell in the apartment and building was a little strong, I would say, maybe I’m too sensitive, but if you don’t mind, this is a really perfect location for SoBe Adventure. Thanks for all!! We enjoyed our stay in Miami.
This was my very first AirBnB rental so I really don't know what to compare it to. Some of my comments may reflect my inexperience. Javier was great at communicating. He was quick to reply to my emails and text and very accommodating. For example, I asked Javier for two extra pillows and they were delivered the next morning. I thought the apartment was a great value. It's a great location in South Beach just a couple of blocks from Washington Street. Here are a few things worth noting about the apartment:
* There is one AC unit in the liviing area of the apartment. This was a little bit of a problem for me because it did a nice job cooling the living room, I felt like the bedroom was a little stuffy and I really like it cold when I sleep. A small AC unit in the bedroom would be nice.
* The apartment was impeccably clean!
* I really liked the keypad access. No fumbling around for keys. The instructions for how to use the outside keypad were a little unclear. A swipe of a single finger won't activate. Just place three fingers on the pad and it will turn on.
* Being used to staying in hotels, I did not bring shampoo and soap,so I had to run out and buy some.
* Although the apartment was clean, it definitely had a bit of a "lived in" feel that is different from the mid-level to high end hotels I am used to. There were lots of nail holes in the walls, the veneer to the threshold into the bathroom was warn down, water pressure wasn't super strong (this may be true everywhere in SoBe).Again, being new to AirBnB, this may be typical.
* The bed and linens were super comfortable - not to hard, not to soft (although 4 pillows instead of two standard would be better).
All in all, I had a good experience staying here and would recommend it to other guests. Great location and a good value.
I have stayed in Javier's apartment 4 times and keep coming back. The location is great, the apartment is clean, renovated, well kept and spacious and a great value. I highly recommend it!
I enjoyed my staying at this place! The apartment was clean, furnished and very comfortable to stay! Highly recommended!