About This Listing
This room in my apartment sleeps until 3 people. There is one queen size bed and one chair bed.
I have a nice apartment of 3 bedrooms (BUT I JUST RENT ROOMS AND NOT WHOLE APARTMENT), large living room, bathroom and kitchen, located in Manhattan (East Harlem) and provide a spacious and quiet room to rent to tourists visiting New York.
I am located in a region with many facilities in the surrounding areas such as markets, banks, shops, restaurants, groceries, laundry and fitness center (Bally Total Fitness).
The apartment is 3 blocks from a metro station (Lexington and103st), line 6, 24/7 and a bus stop in front of the building.
It is close of the Metropolitan and Guggenheim Museuns and 8 minutes of Central Park.
There are a queen size bed, a chair-bed, desk and a double closet. Wireless and usable kitchen for breakfast.
1. Please check the availability on my calendar for your requested dates before sending a reservation request to make sure they are available.
2. To protect all parties involved all bookings must be made through the Airbnb site.
3. First come first served. Dates cannot be guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed.
4. I am pretty flexible with Check In's and Check out's. We can always come to some sort of accommodation.
5. Please treat the apartment as if it were your home. I am extremely clean and and will leave as so for your comfort.
6. Accidents occur, and that is understandable, but please let me know if you break or stain anything, so that I may address the situation immediately for the following guests.
7. Please indicate the correct number guests in your booking. If it's discovered you have more guests than you have indicated you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately - No Exceptions. If you anticipate extra guests simply let me know in advance and we will make the necessary adjustments on Airbnb.
8. NO PETS
9. NO SMOKING
10. Please empty trash daily, and keep the apartment more or less how you found it
Junior is friendly person,The flat very clean, and also the location is good, near the center park and subway station. if I travel to New York, I will book some room again.
Passamos uma semana eu e meu marido hospedados.
O quarto é muito confortável, chegamos e estava tudo preparado e organizado.
O local é perto do metrô, facilicitou muito para nossas idas e vindas para turistar em nyc.
Chegávamos tarde todos os dias e o local pareceu muito seguro.
O Jr. muito receptivo e simpático.
Adoramos nossa estadia.
Junior's apartment is exactly as listed. Very clean and comfortable, about 10 mins to the 6 train and you're in the heart of it all in less than 30 mins from leaving the front door. I usually got a cab back at night as they're easy to hail and pretty cheap (approx $15 from e.g. 50th street).
Junior helped us every time we needed him and provided us helpful information.
Moreover he was very friendly and kind.
The appartement was as discriped. We didn't need the kitchen but there is one for everyones use!
Bathroom gives you everything you need and the living room is large and inviding!
The room is clean and nice. No problems at all.
Sometimes it was a bit loud but what do you expect of an appartement that close to central manhattan?
Due to the fact that there is only a building heater it was a bit too warm inside but there is an AC to make it cooler!
So all together we would definitely recommend this appartement!
The apartment is very clean and comfortable. Junior is also a very nice host and replied our questions quickly and kindly! We had a great experience at his apartment!
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Junior
I am a Brazilian student living in ... (unimaginable? exciting? stressful? contagious? ...) New York City. It is very difficult to define an adjective that fits perfectly with what I feel for this city. every day is a new experience, new feelings, new discoveries, and I think I will never have an only adjective to express what I feel for New York.
I was born and raised in Porto Alegre, a city in Southern Brazil. At 19, I moved to Rio de Janeiro, my city in the world. Since child I always wanted to live in Rio de Janeiro, always loved the ocean, to be near this. And I live that in Rio de Janeiro. Go to the beach after work, go bathe in the ocean at night after class .. The Rio de Janeiro is a city that makes you feel alive, gives you energy, makes you cry with emotion when you see the natural beauty it has.
I never thought of moving from Rio de Janeiro, and even today I know it's my place, but I was 27, and felt a need to live new exeperiencia, seeing different places, different cultures, and I changed my whole life and I came to the Big Apple.
The life here is not easy, it is very hard you get your space, it is very hard you leave the margins of society, you enter in the "system" of the city, but each day of fighting is rewarding.
At 1 year and 7 months that I live in NYC, I've seen many people pass through the city, stay a while, but 99% of people don't stand the pressure which is living, or rather survive here. And I think the phrase that defines New York City is: "It is not you who chooses New York, It is New York that chooses you."