This room in my apartment sleeps until 3 people. There is one queen size bed and one chair bed.
I have a nice apartment of 3 bedrooms, large living room, bathroom and kitchen, located in Manhattan (East Harlem) and provide a spacious and quiet room to rent to tourists visiting New York.
I am located in a region with many facilities in the surrounding areas such as markets, banks, shops, restaurants, groceries, laundry and fitness center (Bally Total Fitness).
The apartment is 3 blocks from a metro station (Lexington and103st), line 6, 24/7 and a bus stop in front of the building.
It is close of the Metropolitan and Guggenheim Museuns and 8 minutes of Central Park.
There are a queen size bed, a chair-bed, desk and a double closet. Wireless and usable kitchen for breakfast.
1. Please check the availability on my calendar for your requested dates before sending a reservation request to make sure they are available.
2. To protect all parties involved all bookings must be made through the Airbnb site.
3. First come first served. Dates cannot be guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed.
4. I am pretty flexible with Check In's and Check out's. We can always come to some sort of accommodation.
5. Please treat the apartment as if it were your home. I am extremely clean and and will leave as so for your comfort.
6. Accidents occur, and that is understandable, but please let me know if you break or stain anything, so that I may address the situation immediately for the following guests.
7. Please indicate the correct number guests in your booking. If it's discovered you have more guests than you have indicated you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately - No Exceptions. If you anticipate extra guests simply let me know in advance and we will make the necessary adjustments on Airbnb.
8. NO PETS
9. NO SMOKING
10. Please empty trash daily, and keep the apartment more or less how you found it
Junior's place was a great spot to stay in. Nice apt, really clean and organized. Host was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend it.
Wonderful and very warm welcome, very neat appartment and a great host! Thank you so much Junior, especially for the nice lemon tea when I wasn't feeling too well ;-).
Me senti muito a vontade no apartamento, que era exatamente como no anúncio. Junior é extremamente gentil solícito. Ficamos em quarto limpo e confortável, localizado bem próximo de estação de metrô.
Junior fue una persona muy gentil, nos explico todo acerca del departamento haciéndonos sentir como en nuestra propia casa, las especificaciones del departamento fueron justo como las describen en la pagina de Internet, incluso yo creo que mejores. Y la ubicación del lugar no esta nada mal, es muy cerca de Central Park y de la estación del metro para poder movernos a cualquier parte con facilidad.
Junior was very accommodating, being at the apartment when we arrived early afternoon to welcome us. He provided us with clean and comfortable accommodation and we had a very pleasant stay with no problems whatsoever. The location was a few blocks from the subway; alright to walk at night in a group but I wouldn't fancy doing it is I was on my own.
The house was easy to find, just two blocks from metro. The room is great, very cosy bed. I arrived late and left early, so I didn't meet any one in the apartmemt. Buy everything was clean and working. First Airbnb experience. Very successful.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a Brazilian student living in ... (unimaginable? exciting? stressful? contagious? ...) New York City. It is very difficult to define an adjective that fits perfectly with what I feel for this city. every day is a new experience, new feelings, new discoveries, and I think I will never have an only adjective to express what I feel for New York.
I was born and raised in Porto Alegre, a city in Southern Brazil. At 19, I moved to Rio de Janeiro, my city in the world. Since child I always wanted to live in Rio de Janeiro, always loved the ocean, to be near this. And I live that in Rio de Janeiro. Go to the beach after work, go bathe in the ocean at night after class .. The Rio de Janeiro is a city that makes you feel alive, gives you energy, makes you cry with emotion when you see the natural beauty it has.
I never thought of moving from Rio de Janeiro, and even today I know it's my place, but I was 27, and felt a need to live new exeperiencia, seeing different places, different cultures, and I changed my whole life and I came to the Big Apple.
The life here is not easy, it is very hard you get your space, it is very hard you leave the margins of society, you enter in the "system" of the city, but each day of fighting is rewarding.
At 1 year and 7 months that I live in NYC, I've seen many people pass through the city, stay a while, but 99% of people don't stand the pressure which is living, or rather survive here. And I think the phrase that defines New York City is: "It is not you who chooses New York, It is New York that chooses you."