Our comfortable condo, designed with contemporary art, personally hand-painted to create a unique vacation experience! Located in a quiet residential area, just 5-10min away from the center & all 4 famous beaches. Complete with pool & 180° sea views!
AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY OR WEEKLY LEASE ONLY.
NO DAILY RATES.
€333 EUR Weekly
€1231 EUR Monthly
Cable TV and Wi-fi included (2 mbps). Sheets and towels changed weekly.
Cost of electricity is expensive in Boracay therefore we prefer tenants to pay per consumption. This helps keep rental costs low for those who rarely use air conditioning. We will ask for a cash deposit upon check in, which will be used to pay for your electric and water consumption. Cash deposit is P3000 for weekly guests and P5000 for monthly.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If this unit is unavailable, please see our other listings:
- 100sqm 2 Bedroom Condo w/ Seaview
- 1 Bedroom Condo w/ Seaview
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For those looking to be away from the hectic beach front, Shambala Terraces is for you!
This is our Boracay home, which we visit only a few months a year. Instead of being vacant, we prefer to share it with you and your friends so you can fill it with love and lots of great memories. Welcome to our tropical paradise!
Enjoy a fully furnished one bedroom apartment at Shambala Terraces. Your bedroom has a king bed and mattress, good for 1-2 persons. Soak in the sun on our huge terrace or take a refreshing dip in the pool. If you appreciate contemporary art, the art on the walls were hand painted by us. A guest book is available with restaurant recommendations, delivery menus and info on island activities.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. Located hillside at Balinghai with access to its secluded beach just a 10 minute walk away. Shambala Terraces offers high quality apartments in a prime destination overlooking lush jungle and beautiful sea views.
• Contemporary architecture, large glass doors and windows
• 100 square meters living space (including terrace)
• 180 degree sea view
• Common swimming pool
• Parking area for your vehicle
Shambala is also close to:
- Balinghai Beach (less tourists with 1 restaurant), 10 minute walk
- Puka Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle
- Diniwid Beach (less tourists with 3 restaurants/bars), 5 minutes by tricycle
- Mamas Restaurant, which offers the best German/Austrian food, Rated #1 by TripAdvisor
- Shangri-La Resort & Spa, the only 5-star hotel on the island, 5 minutes by tricycle
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf Club, which offers an amazing 18 hole golfing experience with spectacular views, complete with bar, restaurant and private beach, 5 minutes by tricycle
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$474 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1750 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Loved my stay at your fine condo.
I will miss the view, terrace, Mama Ruth, Puka Beach and a burger.
Hope to get back to Boracay.
Just stayed at Ella's place for a whole month, and it was amazing. Waking up to the amazing view every morning is the best way to wake up. The place met all our needs. The only con I can think about is that the wifi didn't work inside, you had to go outside to get access. But sitting outside looking at the ocean while checking emails isn't the worst thing to have to endure. We were very happy with our stay and definitely would stay here again.
One of the best options on the island compared to what I've seen for this price.
Wonderful place with amazing terrace and view in apartments with very good conditions. Personnel is very hospitable.
However not much intimacy as terrace is accessible from outside of the apartments and is almost not separated from neighbors while all the windows are facing this terrace. Also it happens to be noisy because of chickens in the village nearby.
Thank you, Ilya, for your wonderful compliments! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Regarding the terrace, the sunny half is separated from the neighbor by a permanent potted garden with short plants. It was specifically designed this way so that guests in both apartments can enjoy a 180 degree sea view without obstruction. The sound of chickens can be heard everywhere in Boracay, but at least they cannot be heard from the bedroom when sleeping with the a/c on. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again during your next vacation in Boracay!
It was the perfect stay on Boracay!
I stayed with my girlfriend for 8 nights in Ella's apartment in Boracay during Christmas vacations of 2013. We enjoyed a lot our stay there and recommend it warmly.
With our own experience of renting out a room in Taipei we would like to give a more exhaustive review to help the potential tenants to make the right choice for their stay in Boracay.
===What we liked===
* The large terrace, half covered to let you either enjoy the sun or the shadow. The view on it is amazing. Taking breakfast or watching a movie on the terrace was a rare pleasure.
* The swimming pool down the apartment, we loved to go there in the evening.
* The almost soundless fan above the bed that allow to sleep (email hidden)
* The silence during the night.
* The beach towels provided in the room
* The clear directions to come from the airport
* The mangoes that you can buy 3 mins away from the apt
===What we did not like===
* We did not know in advance that the apartment was going through power outage following the recent Haitian typhoon. We discovered it once there, and spent 1 terrible night, without AC nor fan.
* The Wifi is non existing at all inside the apartment.
* The appartement was full of woodlices.
===What else could be done to make the stay even more enjoyable===
* Add a small lamp on the site of the bed
* Provide basic shampoos and shower gels
* Provide basic condiments in the kitchen: oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce,
* Standard utilities could be included in the rental. Only big consumers who go over the standard could be charged.
===Other things that potential renters should know===
* The apartment is in fact part of a large building with 6 apartments. Your terrace is shared with your neighbor.
* The noises of construction works and of roosters cannot be heard in the room with the AC on. They will not disturb your sleep. The construction works are kinda far away, it won't disturb your day neither.
* The bed is so big that three people can sleep comfortably on it.
* The location on the hill was not a problem to us. You have the swimming pool for a morning or evening bath, and white beach is only 10mins and 20 pesos/person away.
Thank you for your comments and we are sorry you did not enjoy your first night. Electricity was restored on the island at almost normal operations by the time you arrived, which was 6 weeks after the typhoon. We also have a generator, which is used especially at night, if electricity is out. I asked our property manager, who is also an owner and lives on-site, if she was aware of the electricity not working on the night of your arrival, and she does not recall it being out. Nonetheless, we apologize for the inconvenience.
I have asked our property manager to treat the termites in the wooden furniture. Wifi works best on the terrace, as stated in our House Manual. Our terrace is not shared. Half of it is enclosed by a wall, providing privacy from our neighbor, and shade. The other (sunny) half is bordered by a permanent potted garden with short plants. On one side of the terrace, the garden separates our terrace from the neighbor's, providing little privacy due to the short plants. The terrace was specifically designed this way so that guests in both apartments can enjoy a 180 degree view of the sea. Our bedroom light has a dimmer switch, conveniently located next to the bed, therefore we do not feel the need for a lamp near the bed We greatly appreciate your comments about adding toiletries, condiments and including utilities. We struggled with the idea of including these amenities prior to listing our apartment, but felt it was more important to keep our rates low. Our maid had been instructed to leave any condiments, left by previous guests, for new arrivals. If no condiments are available upon check in, it means that the previous guests consumed them all.
Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you consider staying with us again during your next vacation in Boracay.
Great view!! Really nice place if you're looking for a quiet retreat. Ella's ppl are all so friendly and accommodating, I really enjoyed my time. It's about 10mins away by scooter from the main strip, but only 5mjns away from my fav beach puka. Highly recommended for couples.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Shambala Terraces. Ella has been delightful to deal with and the guys who manage the property are very friendly and helpful. Ruth did an excellent job cleaning and assisting us with washing and beer deliveries! The house is very clean and well equipped with towels, sheets etc. The kitchen is functional and we were able to cook our own meals which is great when travelling for a while. The view from the terrace is beautiful and the wifi works well on the balcony. We liked that it is away from the crowds of white beach but could still be accessed in 15 minutes by tricycle when we wanted to go for dinner or get supplies. Puka beach is only 5 min away and Diniwid Beach maybe 7 min and both are stunning with far less tourists. There is also the pool for a quick cool off. Ella had told us there was construction next door which was at times noisy but we were out and about enough to not effect us. We would highly recommend this place to people who want to enjoy Boracay away from the madness of white beach. We would also like to recommend fisheye divers, they looked after us well - Carlos the owner lives just near Shambala.
Wow what can I say to describe this perfect holiday we had on Boracay? We were looking for a quite place to escape from the crazy and noisy Shanghai and found a "little heaven" on a very small island. But even you want to party or go our for dinner in the evening this place is good as there are tricycles all over the place who will take you home safe in about 10-15 minutes. We totally enjoyed the very lovely community around this property. As described before Ruth really is an angel and all the other neighbours are extremely friendly. By the way according to TripAdvisor the best restaurant on the island is the "Mamas" which is just around the corner of the apartment, abount 200-300m walk, the place is not very high class but the food is absolutely delicious and portions are gigantic especially the Schnitzel! Oh yeah and one more thing since most tourists are staying around the White Beach which is usually very crowded - I think you hardly cannot live any closer to the Puka Shell Beach which is probably one of the nicest beaches we have seen so far all over Asia - we went there almost every day! To end this little summary - yes we will definitely come back :-)
We had a great time at Ella and Chris' place. It is away from the craziness of White Beach. The view is spectacular and the apartment very comfy. Ruth, their helper, is an angel.
My stay at Ella's condo was fantastic. Everything was as described, and all the support team was super helpful during our stay. I highly recommend Ella's accommodation for a stay on Boracay.
Quick tricycle taxi into town, small shops close for little needs.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.