About this listing
We invite you to our vacation home, designed with unique contemporary art to create an unforgettable vacation! Located in a quiet residential area, just 5-10min away from the center & all 4 famous beaches. Complete with pool & 180° sea views!
Accepting 2-night stays only to fill in gaps between bookings.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cable TV and Wi-fi included (5 mbps). Sheets and towels changed weekly.
Cost of electricity is expensive in Boracay therefore we prefer tenants to pay per consumption. This helps keep rental costs low for those who rarely use air conditioning. We will ask for a cash deposit upon check in, which will be used to pay for your electric and water consumption. Cash deposit is P1000 for less than 1 week; P3000 for weekly and P5000 for monthly.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For those looking to be away from the hectic beach front, Shambala Terraces is for you!
This is our vacation home, which we visit only a few months a year. Instead of being vacant, we prefer to share it with you and your friends so you can fill it with love and lots of great memories. Welcome to our tropical paradise!
Enjoy a fully furnished one bedroom apartment at Shambala Terraces. Your bedroom has a king bed and mattress, good for 1-2 persons. Soak in the sun on our huge terrace or take a refreshing dip in the pool. If you appreciate contemporary art, the art on the walls were hand painted by us. A guest book is available with restaurant recommendations, delivery menus and info on island activities.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. Located hillside at Balinghai with access to its secluded beach just a 10 minute walk away. Shambala Terraces offers high quality apartments in a prime destination overlooking lush jungle and beautiful sea views.
We have a maid and maintenance guy living on the property and available to assist you with any questions or repairs 6 days a week.
This is a private property with 7 units owned by 4 expats. If you are fortunate enough to meet the owners, they are very friendly and have a wealth of information about the island and Philippines.
• Contemporary architecture, large glass doors and windows
• 100 square meters living space (including terrace)
• 180 degree sea view
• Common swimming pool
• Parking area for your vehicle
- Kitchen is complete with cooking-ware, dinnerware, blender, and moka pot for making coffee.
- Safety deposit box, big enough for a laptop, in the unit.
- Wi-fi (5 mbps)
Interaction with Guests
We do not live in the Philippines, therefore all communication is via email. We answer emails promptly within 24 hours. You will meet our staff who will be available to assist you and answer any questions during your stay.
Shambala Terraces is close to:
- Small shops "sari saris" which sell essentials: cigarettes, drinks, snacks, eggs and other convenient items, 1-3 minute walk.
- Lavandera laundry service, 3 minute walk, opens daily 8h-22h.
- Balinghai Beach (less tourists with 1 restaurant), 10 minute walk. Entrance is Php500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages.
- Sol Marina Resort, 10 minute walk. (tell the security guard that you're having lunch, and would like to use the pool). Entrance is Php500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages.
- Puka Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minute walk.
- Diniwid Beach (less tourists with 3 restaurants/bars), 5 minutes by tricycle.
- Ilig-iligan Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricyle or 15 minutes walk.
- Mamas Restaurant, which offers the best German/Austrian food, Rated #1 by TripAdvisor.
- Shangri-La Resort & Spa, the only 5-star hotel on the island, 5 minutes by tricycle
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf Club, which offers an amazing 18 hole golfing experience with spectacular views, complete with bar, restaurant and private beach, 5 minutes by tricycle.
- And of course, the center with D'Mall, markets, shopping, unlimited bars/restaurants, and Famous White Beach and Bulabog Beach, 10 minutes by tricycle.
Boracay Island is 7km long and 1km wide at the center. Everything is close and can be reached by foot, tricycle or bicycle for the cycling enthusiasts! Bicycles (push bikes) and motor bikes are available for rent at the center. Ask the maid for rental information.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. The closest beach is Balinghai Beach, located 10 minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Note
This is a private property with 7 units owned by 4 expats. Two of the owners live in Boracay full-time. If you are fortunate enough to meet any of the owners, they are very friendly and have a wealth of information about the island and Philippines.
• Please be respectful and considerate to other guests and neighbors.
• Quiet time is between 10pm-8am.
• The swimming pool may be used at anytime as long as you respect the quiet hours of 10pm-8am.
• Diving or jumping off balconies into the pool is not allowed.
• Please refrain from using glassware at the pool area.
• Each apartment is provided with a clothes rack. Please use them to dry clothes and towels. Do not place items on the balcony hand rails.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• No pets allowed on the property without the permission of the Management.
• Guests shall use the Apartment only for residential purposes. Guests shall not use the Apartment for any illegal or improper use, i.e., no drugs or loud parties.
• Guests shall notify Host and staff of any repair needed as soon as practicable.
• Guests shall maintain the Apartment in good condition during the entire length of this Agreement and shall neither cause nor allow any abuse of the facilities therein. The Tenant shall, at his expense, maintain the Apartment in a clean and sanitary condition free from noxious odors, disturbing noises, or other nuisances. Any damage on any part of the Apartment caused or done by the Guest may be repaired by the Landlord for the account of and at the expense of the Guest.
• Common areas shall always remain open. The sidewalks, entries, passages and stairways of the property shall not be obstructed or used by the Tenant for any purpose other than for ingress and egress to and from the building’s property; the same common areas and space open for use by all guests and the public.
Spacious king size bed and mattress with dimmer lights, ceiling fan, remote controlled air-conditioning, armoire with built in safe box big enough for laptop, and sea view.
Really had an excellent experience and a great stay in Boracay! The flat is located away from the tourist crowd in a local & charming area. I really had good time in the 4 different beaches I went to nearby (Balinghai, Diniwid, ShangriLa Hotel & Puka). At the same time, there is a stunning terrace view from the apartment especially for sunset and the swimming pool was well appreciated to refresh ourselves from time to time. The apartment has everything you need and could expect for a holiday stay. Thanks also to Rosalyn for the checkin/checkout and help during our stay for any questions & requests. I definitively recommend this listing to anyone visiting Boracay and looking forward to staying over during our next visit.
The place was simply amazing. It is ideal for a relaxing trip as the area is a laid back type of environment away from the hype in the main beach. The host was very alert and the in house helper as well whenever we need a transportation. Will definitely come back!
I reserved this place for my parents and they said they had a wonderful experience the unit was as described, clean and in a nice location. My parents had no complaints and would stay again and again.
Fantastic little apartment on Boracay. Absolutely loved staying there, very modern, clean and a lot of space with a huge balcony that gets the sun all day. Host was very helpful, organised and attentive. Incredible value for money too. Would recommend staying at this great little apartment to anyone who wants a nice, quiet and private place to stay on the island.
This 1 bedroom condo was exactly what i was looking for. If you want peace and quiet away from the crowds, and a terrace with killer views, then this is your place. I just relied on the 20p shared trike ride to get back/forth to town, and i didn't mind the distance given the experience of living among locals. Ella was quick and helpful with answers, Rosalyn and her staff were friendly and easily available. Already missing Boracay.
We just spent a week here and loved every minute. The house is in a nice quiet area away from the main stretch but still very accessible. Tricycles are so easy to get to and from the main strip. We rented a moped from the lady looking after the house which was perfect for visiting the other hidden beaches. The huge balcony is great for sunbathing and relaxing and the pool is perfect to cool off in. We will definitely be back- I wouldn't stay anywhere else in boracay!
From the moment you get accepted your request from Chrsitella, she makes you feel welcome.
Indeed, if you might have any questions about the island and location, she will try to help you with her best answers
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Christella
We are a nice married couple and well trained, non-barker, 6kg dog. Non-smokers who love to travel. Currently living in Palma de Mallorca.
We are also Airbnb hosts with listings in Boracay, Philippines and Palma de Mallorca, Spain. We are ideal guests who respect your home and ask you to do the same with ours.
We are environmentally-friendly social butterflies, and minimalists who have a great appreciation for contemporary art and the outdoors. She enjoys kite boarding, yoga, trekking, gardening and entertaining. He is an avid reader who loves to swim and listen to electronic music. We are both long distance cyclists who love to cook, go camping, meet new people and play with our dog.
"We do what we want cuz we can" ;)