Private Bedroom & Bathroom in a sun filled, airy space with high ceilings - located under the iconic HOLLYWOOD sign.
NO CAR NEEDED. This location is one of the rare gems in LA where you don't need a car. The bus across the street takes you to Hollywood & Vine in under 5 minutes. From there you can catch buses/metro to every destination in LA.
If you are a looking for a beautiful, peaceful and glamorous neighborhood, with all the conveniences - this is it.
I look forward to meeting you!
I can also help you with a very affordable car rental.
Here are some details about the place:
- Free Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Use of Hair Dryer & Straightener
- Free cereal, oatmeal, milk & fruit
- Free secure parking
- Use of complete kitchen to cook all meals
- Laundry (coin operated)
- A large open space with a, KING sized bed with new mattress, four pillows, fresh linens and warm blanket
- Wall to wall closet space with hangers
- Large windows you can open to let the sun and fresh air in or you can close the blinds and windows for quiet darkness
- Shower with excellent water pressure, new shower head, and unlimited hot water
- Shampoo and body wash
- Fresh towels
- Super high speed fiber optic wireless internet
- Iron with ironing board
- Central air conditioner
- Additional linens & towels
- Coin operated washer/dryer
THE MAIN LIVING & DINING AREA
- Wood floors
- New custom made comfortable and elegant furniture
- Fresh flowers
- Dining room, full kitchen & living space are always available to you
- Huge Sub-zero Refrigerator
- Tea, sugar, spices, cereal, bread & milk included
- Dishes & silverware and cookware included
- Dish soap, sponge, paper towels
Bus stop right outside the apartment.
I can help suggest restaurants and transportation to attractions or with anything else you may need. Just ask :)!
The apartment is nestled between the glamorous Beachwood Canyon neighborhood & trendy Franklin Village.
The area was formerly known as “Hollywoodland”, and is home to the iconic Hollywood" sign.
There are two grocery stores within 5 minutes away by car, or a nice 15 minute walk.
There’s so much to do within walking distance!
Hollywood Blvd is a 15 minute walk away. Enjoy the:
- Chinese Theatre
- Kodak Theatre
- Hollywood and Highland entertainment complex - - Madame Tussaud's and more
Malibu, Santa Monica, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills and Hollywood are just 20-35 minutes away. The location is within a 30 minute drive from LAX and can also be reached by public transportation from the airport.
Beachwood Canyon is the epitome of the laidback California lifestyle—tucked high above the hectic pace of city life, the relaxed vibe of the neighborhood seems to come from another era.
Many celebrities have been drawn to its unique energy throughout the years, including Madonna, Humphrey Bogart, and Aldous Huxley.
Enjoy hiking the winding hills, getting groceries at the local farmers markets, or stop by the nearby cafes.
Bus stop is right outside the house.
Restaurants/Bars/Stables/Grocery Store are all a 10 minute walk away.
Single Males: Please send me a note before booking.
Our first bnb trip. Really impressed us. Aesha is a nice host. The apartment is extremely clean and the same as it shown. Highly recommended.
The location of this apartment was perfect and we had a very comfortable stay. It was close to everything we wanted to see. Aesha was a great host and gave us great tips during our stay. I would definitely stay here again.
Aesha was a great host. She was very accommodating to our initial arrival time, met us outside to hand us our keys and garage remote. The apartment was easy to find and most of all, super clean! Even though you share an apartment with Aesha, it's almost like you have it to yourself (she was super quiet and we hardly even saw her). I would definitely recommend this apartment to friends and use it again for future airbnb vacations to LA.
Aesha was very welcoming and a great host. The apartment is in a good safe area and safe building like she said. The apartment and room were clean and the room private. Overall enjoyed my stay. Thanks Aesha:-))
Great location and space. Just like the listing states; you will not need a car.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews