People of all ages and backgrounds are welcome to my apartment and the opportunity to stay with one of the most welcoming and fun hosts.
- Large, comfortable double bed
- Large desk
What you get during your stay:
- A large comfortable room
- Wi-Fi access
- Digital T.V.
- Access to the kitchen and all it's facilities
- A fantastic bathroom and toilet area
- A very clean home
- Breakfast and dinner which can be self-service if you like
- washing of your laundry
- Opportunity to stay with a fantastic host
- A key to the apartment
- No set check in and check out times
Where you will be staying:
- A very trendy area of London
- A friendly and multicultural neighbourhood
- 5 mins from Tower Bridge
- 5 mins from London Bridge
- 5 mins from the River Thames and access to lots of international restaurants
- 10 mins bus ride from the Tower of London
- 10 mins from Borough Market
- Large Public Parks within a 10 mins distance
- Small Public Parks within a 5 mins distance
- 15 mins bus ride from the London eye
- 20 mins bus ride from the west end and access to London's best designer stores
- 20 mins bus ride from the O2 Arena
- 20 mins train ride from the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Access to all forms of Public Transport within a 10 minute distance including an underground service which takes you to the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Beautiful daytime and night time views
- A front row view to the new years firework display along the River Thames
What I expect:
- No shoes in the room.
- No smoking in the house although smoking is allowed outside the apartment
- If something gets broken let me know
- Don't be afraid to ask for advice on anything
- Clean out the bathroom and toilet facilities after use
- Feel free to use the kitchen facilities and food, however if something finishes tell me so i can get some more
- Don't be afraid to be sociable as i love to talk
- Please don't slam any doors in the house
So come on and book at my homestay for the chance of a lifetime.
My house rules are:
- Take shoes off before you enter the bedroom.
- Keep your room clean and tidy
- If you break anything tell me
- Clean up the bathroom and toilet facilities after you use them
- If you use up any food in the kitchen let me know so i can replace them
- No smoking in the apartment
- Don't slam any doors in the house, try to be as gentle as possible as the doors are sensitive.
Great hosts! The kitchen and living room was opened up to my use and the bed was very comfortable. The location was top notch! Only a five minute walk to Tower Bridge!
Great Host,super friendly! Convenient location walking distance to London bridge!
Très bon séjour chez Thomas et Alicia, appartement propre et calme. Très grande gentillesse de Thomas, nous n'avons pas vu Alicia. Thomas fait preuve d'une grande confiance à l'égard de ses hôtes.
très bien situé pour visiter London.
Evelyne. mars 2015
Staying at Alicia and Thomas' place was a great experience. Their apartment was clean, organized, and they are experienced at hosting guests. The best thing about the apartment is how close it is to everything - 15 minute walk to London Bridge station, right across the street from a grocery store, and surrounded by restaurants and parks. They were also flexible to checkin/checkout times. I would definitely stay with them again next time I'm in London.
Alicia and Tom have been very nice with me during the week I spent at their apartment.
The room is nice and the location perfect.
I personally recommend this room and will probably come back.
Something I didn't say to Alicia and her boyfriend is that I am not satisfied with the place! Mattres was not looking clean. Room had a strange smell, also as the appartment which was smelly. They had two little dogs which didn't bother us a lot, but they left their diaper in the leaving room.
Appartment does not look soo clean but there are many rules you need to follow(clean this, clean that...).
There are three pros this app has. 1.Local supermarket across the street
2.Location, great location
3.Hosts are chatty
I am a fun loving and easy going person. I enjoy socialising, by going to the movies, going out to dinner and watching t.v. I particularly enjoy getting to know different cultures and people from different backgrounds. I enjoy travelling particularly to exotic islands such as the Caribbean. As a host i like to be relaxed around my guests, and treat them as adults letting them come and go as they please, have access to the kitchen stove and cooking equipment.