People of all ages and backgrounds are welcome to my apartment and the opportunity to stay with one of the most welcoming and fun hosts.
- Large, comfortable double bed
- Large desk
What you get during your stay:
- A large comfortable room
- Wi-Fi access
- Digital T.V.
- Access to the kitchen and all it's facilities
- A fantastic bathroom and toilet area
- A very clean home
- Breakfast and dinner which can be self-service if you like
- washing of your laundry
- Opportunity to stay with a fantastic host
- A key to the apartment
- No set check in and check out times
Where you will be staying:
- A very trendy area of London
- A friendly and multicultural neighbourhood
- 5 mins from Tower Bridge
- 5 mins from London Bridge
- 5 mins from the River Thames and access to lots of international restaurants
- 10 mins bus ride from the Tower of London
- 10 mins from Borough Market
- Large Public Parks within a 10 mins distance
- Small Public Parks within a 5 mins distance
- 15 mins bus ride from the London eye
- 20 mins bus ride from the west end and access to London's best designer stores
- 20 mins bus ride from the O2 Arena
- 20 mins train ride from the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Access to all forms of Public Transport within a 10 minute distance including an underground service which takes you to the new Westfields shopping centre in Stratford
- Beautiful daytime and night time views
- A front row view to the new years firework display along the River Thames
What I expect:
- No shoes in the room.
- No smoking in the house although smoking is allowed outside the apartment
- If something gets broken let me know
- Don't be afraid to ask for advice on anything
- Clean out the bathroom and toilet facilities after use
- Feel free to use the kitchen facilities and food, however if something finishes tell me so i can get some more
- Don't be afraid to be sociable as i love to talk
- Please don't slam any doors in the house
So come on and book at my homestay for the chance of a lifetime.
The apartment is nice, quiet and very clean. I haven't met Alicia but her boyfirend Thomas is really friendly, polite and has made my first experience with AIrBnb a very positive one. If I happen to go back to London I'll definitely apply to Alicia and Thomas again.
Was clean. But you could hear everything from the neighbor rooms. Just to recommend when you have a deep sleep.
I had a very comfortable overnight stay in Alicia's home. She is a very prepared and gracious host and I definitely recommend staying here for a quick stay in London!
The good is that this is a well priced flat which has all the basics: a solid bed, a usable bathroom, easy entry / exit, nice host(s) and good location. The guy who met me was very friendly and courteous.
There is no 'bad' only a few things that you should be aware of. First, the walls are very thin, which means that I could hear the person next door on the phone, and also when they got up in the morning. As I wanted to get an early night, this wasn't ideal. I should also admit I am a light sleeper.
Second, the place is very much lived in (as you would expect!). And if you are used to staying in new apartments or hotels, the decor etc. is a little 'tired'. For example, there is no lampshade and no bedside light, so if you want the light on to read, it is an uncovered bulb.
Otherwise, it was entirely functional and very well priced.
Excellent option for a 2 night stay in the city. Conveniently located, clean and quiet. Adorable couple. Would recommend further.
Tom and Alicia were very helpful and kind hosts. The appartment is comfortable, clean and well located. I recommend it.
I was just there for a job interview, I arrived around 1AM and left the apartment around 8AM, so did not really have time to get huge experiences.
What I know, is that Tom is a really helpful, felxible host (unfortunately I did not have a chance to meet Alicia), and the apartment is wonderful and fully equipped with everything you can imagine.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone, who wants to have a few days in central London, really close to everything popular!
Awesome place, with great hosts! See you soon hopefully!
Thomas and Alicia were great hosts - their place is very central so it's easy and convenient to get anywhere in London. Their apartment is very clean and they have everything you want for a quick breakfast before you head out. They are great hosts and very sociable - definitely stay here if you are in London :)
It's a shame that I didn't get to see Alicia, but Thomas greeted me and gave me a very warm welcome. The bedroom and bathroom was nice, comfy and clean. When I hang out with Thomas more I found him a friendly and interesting guy. He also offered some great traveller's tips to me :) I would definitely recommend Alicia & Tom's apartment.
Alisha and Thomas were amazing hosts, friendly and helpful!
The room is clean, quiet and comfortable and the place is 15 minutes walk from the tube stop and 2 minutes from the bus stop.
I definitely recommend it!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.