About this listing
Cosy old-style apartement, with original furnitures from my grandmother, recently renovated, in a very quiet building.
Located in the historic center of Bratislava, from where you can explore all the attractions of the city. Art museum Narodna Galeria, museums, shops, restaurants and the Opera House are within walking distance.
2min from Eurovea, the new walking and shopping elegant area nearby Danube river, nice for jogging to.
The apartment consists in:
- 2 double bedrooms, including clean linen,
- 2 bathrooms, towels,
- a living room,
-possibility to have 2-3 places more for sleeping in the living room
- a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, owen, washing and dish machines, stoves, glasses, etc
- a balcony with a nice view on one of the cityhills.
- internet wifi access
Public parking available right next to the house (toll).
Supermarket Billa at your doorstep.
International bus station Mlynske Nivy with connection to Vienna, Budapest, Prague etc 5min walking.
Please note: Smoking on the balkony :)
Whole apartment and balcony. You can take your breakfast on balkony and admire KOLIBA HILL.
I just both a new 2 chairs and small table for the balkony ;)
Interaction with Guests
You will be welcome by my brother Marco because I come to Bratislava only few times but we will be in touch by e-mail.
My brother Marco will comunicate with you in perfect english, and he will wait for you in the apartment.
Please let him know enought in time (1h at least, immediately on the airport) that you are coming,
like that he will be able to be on the place in time.
Please Ring the bell with my surname BALAZOVA, when you arrive before to call him when you are already on my address. Probably he will be in the apartment.
On the airport or in the city, you can ring Marco s phone, he will call you back.
My house is near Danube river side with lots of green, near by EUROVEA complex, and very close to the pedestrian district MICHALSKA ULICA street, big beautifull square HVIEZDOSLAVOVO NAMESTIE, HLAVNE NAMESTIE.
There is also garden very close to, named Medicka zahrada.
Pubblic transport is around the corner.
Mlynske Nivy international autobus station is 5 min max, there you can go to Vienna or Vienna airport.
1. Please put the garbage in to the trash bin in the courtyard before your departure.
2. Wash yours used dishes.
3. You can use the washdishes machine.
4. After using the shower please open the window in the bathroom or shower.
5.Close it before going out.
6. Keep close the balkony with the key.
CLOSE ALL THE WINDOWS EVERYTIME you going out!
7. If you sleep only in one room, please do not use the other bed in the second bedroom.
8. Please smoke only on the balkony, because some guests who may arrived after you, are sensible to the smoking smell.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!