About this listing
BIENVENUE A PARIS!!
This one bedroom apartment is in a great location in the heart of the 7th arrondissement, just minutes away from the sites of Les Invalides, Napoleon's Tomb, the Eiffel Tower and the Rodin museum. There are numerous gourmet shops, restaurants, boutiques, cafes and art galleries right on your doorstep on Rue Cler and nearby Rue Saint Dominique. This neighbourhood offers easy access to all areas of Paris from the nearest metro stop of Ecole Militiare. Also within a pleasant stroll there is the Musee d'Orsey, the Louvre and Notre Damn can be reached by following the Sein river. The apartment is located on the 6th floor, with elevator access. It is decorated in a clean and tasteful style, with lovely wooden floors and open spaces. The apartment has one bedroom, that looks onto a quiet courtyard. There is a large living room, also looking onto the quiet courtyard. There is a separate kitchen that is well equipped with modern conveniences, and also contains a washing machine. There is a separate bathroom.
The apartment amenities include;
- Central gas heating system
- 38m2, bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom.
- Separate Bedroom with double bed (sleeps 2) two bedside tables, with lamps,hairdryer, built in wall closet.Hardwood flooring with window facing onto private and quiet internal courtyard.
- Kitchen, fully equipped with all utensils, 4 ring electric hob,electric stove, tall fridge, kettle, and washing machine.
- Living room, furnished with a sofa bed (sleeps 2), coffee table, cable television, wardrobe storage, high speed Internet, dining table for 4. Hardwood flooring and two windows facing onto the private courtyard.
- Separate bathroom,bathtub, stand up shower, towel warmer and a tiled floor.
- Free local telephone usage to landlines
- Free international land line calling to North America, Europe, Australia and more
- Two large windows in the living room
- 6th floor, with elevator
- Wi-Fi Internet access available for your laptop
- Entertainment unit with flat screen TV & cable with English and International channels
- House book in the apartment with lots of practical and useful tip on the area and Paris
- Linens, towels, iron/board
- Only five minutes from the Eiffel Tower.
- Close to two main shopping streets, rue Saint Dominique and rue Cler
- Central location in an upscale neighbourhood
- Extra Cleaning service available for additional fee(the apartment is clean on arrival)
Nightly rates for up to 4 people:
Low Season 100€ per night
High Season 110€ per night
Christmas Season 120€ per night
Low Season - January 6 - March 15,November 1 - December 19
High Season - March 16 - October 31
Christmas Season - December 20 - January 5
A minimum of 6 night reservation during the Christmas season.
Accommodation for up to four persons.
Local phone service
Fresh linens and towels
Local contact number
Metro Map, neighbourhood map
Amenities as listed above
IF THE RESERVATION IS FOR 3 NIGHTS OR LESS THERE IS A 40€ CLEANING FEE, THANK YOU
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Guests have full access to the apartment during their stay.
Interaction with Guests
I am available via phone/email for the guests if they need to contact me during their stay. There is also a guide-book in the apartment- info on the appliances/internet/neighbourhood.
The metro stop Ecole Militair is a 5 minute walk, it is then 5 minutes to the Eiffel Tower!
Whilst enjoying your stay, please show common sense consideration, Please no smoking, and no pets. For check out please leave it reasonably tidy,take out the kitchen rubbish and no dirty dishes for the house cleaner to deal with. Lastly no parties.