About this listing
Nicely appointed apartment, fully furnished and equipped. Has a queen sized bed, couch, TV, etc. read full description for more. Neighborhood is very nice, and close to Central Park.
Great one bedroom in the West 80s, just off Central Park West on the Upper West Side.
The apartment is located on West 82nd Street between Columbus and Central Park West, one block from the Museum of Natural History, a one minute walk to Central Park and one block from the subway (A/B/C/D and 1/2/3 lines). It was just completely painted.
The apartment features:
* The ENTIRE one-bedroom apartment. It is all private.
* Queen sized bed, nightstand, alarm clock, dresser and closet in bedroom.
* New couch that can be used as a bed, end table, large closet, and 2 person table in living room.
* Full Bathroom with tub - strong water pressure and hot water all day.
* Fully equipped kitchen with oven and refrigerator. Has plates, cups, cutlery and basic cooking equipment.
* Basic Cable TV
* wireless Internet
* Coffee maker.
* NO SMOKING apartment.
* Bedding, linens and towels are provided.
* DECORATIVE FIREPLACE - you can light candles in it but not a fire!
* Walking distance to Central Park, Lincoln Center, American Museum of Natural History, Broadway Theaters, Columbus Circle, Fifth Avenue, Tiffany's, Saks, MoMA, Sony AMC theatre, Time Warner Center, Rockefeller Center, Trump Tower and more.
* Ten minutes to Columbia University and Midtown, 20 minutes to Downtown.
Please note that this is a four flight walkup.
You will have access to the entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you for check in, am available for any problems, and I live in the building, so I will probably see you a few times in the hallway, but outside of that, its your apartment when you rent it, I resect your privacy.
Other things to note
Electric and Gas is included, up to $200 per month. If you go over this, we reserve the right to charge you the difference. This could only happen during the summer if you leave the air conditioner continuously running at an unreasonable temperature (under 65F/18C for example). The electric company bills us at the end of the month, so it may take a few weeks to find this out.
BUILDING: You are staying as a guest in the apartment of the tenant of a residential apartment building. Please be considerate of the other tenants in the building, all of whom reside here full time. DO NOT loiter in the halls of the building – especially when you are arriving or departing.
ACCESS: We may access the apartment between 10:30 am and 6 pm any day of the week for the purpose of showing the apartment to potential guests. We will give you prior day's notice in the Air BnB messaging center (no later than 9 pm the night before).
EXTERMINATOR: As a preventative measure, the building provides an exterminator once a month. The exterminator comes between 8:30am and 11:30 am the first Thursday of the month. Please allow the exterminator access to the apartment.
LOCKOUTS AND KEYS: There is a $25 charge for a lockout. Should guests lose a set of keys there is an $80 charge for re-keying the lock(s).
BEDDING/TOWELS: We supply two sets of bedding. We also supply at least two sets of towels per person specified on the booking. It is the guest's responsibility to have these cleaned during their stay. If you are going to use the aerobed, please let me know when you book so we can leave two sets of bedding out for that too.
SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment or in the building.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View other reviews