About this listing
Escape to pristine Priest Lake, the jewel of Northern Idaho. This cabin sits at the end of a peninsula on a quiet bay on the East side of the lake, about 5 miles north of Coolin. It sleeps 10-12 people and features a dock, firepit, huge deck, sandy swimming beach, barbecue, washer/dryer and lots of summertime fun. Priest Lake is located 90 miles north of Spokane and is ideal for boating, swimming and all watersports. There are numerous restaurants and resorts on the lake for dining and other activities.
1. Smoking and firearms are NOT allowed anywhere on the property. Any evidence of smoking on the property will result in complete forfeiture of your security deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Quiet hours at the lake are from 10pm to 7am. Please observe.
6. Only use appliances for their intended purposes. There is no phone at the cabin, so please bring your cell phone if needed. The reception is generally good.
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas above the cabin. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not provide beach towels.
10. Water and Septic: The cabin draws its water directly from Priest Lake and we strongly recommend that all water used for cooking or consumption be boiled or treated prior to use. We also have a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for repairs.
11. Dock and Boats: Please be careful around the dock and keep a close eye on all children and non-swimmers. You may tie a small boat (up to 22 feet) up to the dock but please keep in mind that weather and water conditions can change rapidly, so be mindful of these changes, tie your boat securely and always use bumpers/fenders to keep your boat from banging up against the dock to avoid damage. Also, secure all personal items on the dock so they don’t blow or wash away. There is a boat lift, but it is locked and NOT to be used during your rental.
12. Wood stove, fire pit and BBQ: Please use caution when using the wood stove, fire pit and BBQ. Always extinguish the fire when not in use and never leave it unattended. If it is very hot and dry, the State of Idaho may ban the use of all open fires and BBQs. Please check prior to use and always be diligent about fire prevention.
13. Fireworks: All local ordinances prohibit fireworks on the beach and at rental homes.
14. The property is leased from the State of Idaho. Therefore, no cutting of firewood is allowed, nor can you remove any plants or alter the landscape in any manner.
15. In case of emergency or fire, Dial 911.
About the Host, Charlie
My Family owns two cabins in the Pacific Northwest. One is in South Puget Sound on Hammersley Inlet and the other is at Priest Lake in ID. I have grown up going to the places and they are great to relax and have fun.