About this listing
La Terraza Vacation Condo is on the third floor of a newly constructed building. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo with fully equipped kitchen, living room with Cable TV, Wi-fi, balcony with hammock and ocean view as well as access to our rooftop terrace with 360 degrees of breathtaking views of San Juan del Sur and the Pacific.
We are located in the center of town, 1 and 1/2 blocks from the beach and steps from a variety of restaurants, coffee shops and shops.
We are dedicated to making your vacation as worry free as possible. Let us arrange your airport transportation and your excursions.
Being in the center of town, you have many restaurant options, you can take advantage of your well equipped kitchen and also watch the sun set on the rooftop terrace.
Getting around San Juan del Sur and it's surrounding beaches is quite easy. Because of our center of town location, everything that is located in town is walking distance.
In our reception office you can arrange fun activities for you and your group as well as transportation from our front door to any of the surrounding beaches and sites.
Welcome to La Terraza Guest House. We hope you enjoy your vacation here in San Juan del Sur. We are dedicated to making your stay as pleasant as possible. Please tell us if there is anything that we can do to improve your visit. While here, please observe the following policies.
* Check-in time is at 2pm and Check-out time is 11am. There will be a $15 charge for each additional hour without previous arrangements.
* There is no smoking inside the apartments. Please keep smoking to the balconies and rooftop terrace and do not use dishware for ashtrays.
* Water and power are limited in Nicaragua. Please use sparingly. San Juan del Sur is a town of limited water supply and frequently goes hours or days without running water. To ensure that you have running water 24 hours per day or as much as possible, we provide 2 tanks of water storage. This amount is enough to last us 3 days of water usage with a full house. This is only possible with the help of our guests. Please use water sparingly. We ask that you turn water off while brushing teeth, don’t take extra long showers, let us know if your toilet is running, and be careful of letting excess water run in the kitchen.
* Please try to rinse off as much sand as possible outside so as not to clog our drains.
* Please do not take our towels or sheets outside of the apartment including hanging them over windows or balcony.
Hi, I'm Katie. I first came to Nicaragua as a volunteer teacher in 2005. I fell in love with the community of San Juan del Sur and have since spent my time teaching and getting involved in community projects. I met my husband, a Nicaraguan chef in 2007 and we now live on a beach with our beautiful son 1 hour north of San Juan where we also run a restaurant.