Apartment is located in a modern brand new building. The premises are also highly secured so your family can relax while enjoying the stay in our beautiful country. Kids can play inside the locked gated area. Each apartment comes with one parking space inside the gated area, but for additional guests and visitors, parking can be easily found in the nearby streets.
The area is very quiet (with an almost rural feel), and if you are looking for cheap accommodation in Vodice, or Croatia, our apartment is a perfect place to escape your daily grind and your busy lifestyles. While on holidays here, we know you also deserve some peaceful time and want you to have some downtime after the busy day at the beach or out and about and be ready for even more exploring the following day.
The apartments are furnished with all the little luxuries that you are used to and expect to see, and great furniture. No need to worry about preparing the food for your family and especially kids as shops are very conveniently located and we have great appliances free for you to use.
The beach is only some 10 minutes walk away (one minute by a car), perfect if you have young family and would like them to have a nap during the day.
The accommodation setup is for 2+2 people. That means 2 adults (bedroom) + plus up to two extra persons on the separate beds. Kids (up to 12 years of age) can sleep and stay for free, as long as they use the existing bedding, and up to the limit of 5 persons occupying the apartment at any stage.
In case you were wondering... we do have hair dryer, iron as well as ironing board.
There are no other hidden charges. Minimum 3 nights stay. Notices of trip cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to your stay will not be refunded.
For more pictures and videos find us on (website hidden)
under Vodice Accommodation !
1. Security is very important to us. Please ensure that all windows and doors are locked upon leaving the house/apartment. When entering the building, do not let anyone come in behind you or hold the door open for strangers. Please keep personal belongings, money and other valuables inside locked premises. The owners will not be held accountable for their disappearance.
2. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment or the balcony
3. Please don't bring any pets as we may refuse you the entry and reserve the right not to give you any refund if you didn't advise us of your pets previously.
4. Please take care of the rented apartment, and turn off electric appliances and taps when leaving.
5. Air-conditioner is provided to you for free to use, please don't abuse that right. Please close all the windows and doors when in use to save energy. If you are going out or to the beach, turn it off. When you come back, it takes less than a couple of minutes to cool the whole apartment down.
6. Water is a valuable resource in Dalmatia, rains are rare around here and we are doing our best to save as much as possible. Please help us with that.
7. If you are visiting during cooler months, you are free to heat the apartment.
Turn heat off when you go out.
8. From 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. is the period of night rest, so don’t disturb other visitors. We ask each guest to be careful and do not produce noise that can bother other visitors.
9.. You are obliged to leave the room or apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival –clean, tidy and undamaged.
10. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. In case the accommodation to the guest was canceled because of violation of internal rules, the guest will have to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
11. The guest who causes damage to the property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. At the day of his or her departure, the guest is obliged to allow our staff to check in his or her presence all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart. All unreported damages will be claimed in a lawsuit against the guest.
Please ask if you do not understand something and wish to discuss it.
Thank you for obeying the house rules!
Appartement spacieux et propre. A 20 min de marche du vieux vodice avec toutes les attractions! Appartement assez complet sauf pas de wifi et accessoires de cuisine essentiels manquants ( cafetiere, ouvre boite) mise a part ces quelques details tout etait parfait! Secteur tres tranquille dans nouveau developpement!
Fantastic apartment and host!
The apartment is new, well and very nicely furnished, absolutely clean, with good location. We were there almost two weeks with my wife and two teen kids and we found the stay in Vodice fantastic. The location is a good base for one day trips discovering Dalmatia - we were at Krka National Park, had a sailing trip to the Kornati Islands, went rafting on the Cetina river, visited Plltvice Lakes and the beatiful towns around including Trogir, Primosten, Sibenik and Zadar. Vodice is also a very nice town to spend the days off.
Sasha is a wonderful host, a pity we couldn't meet personally, but we felt her continous and warm support all the way through, answering all our questions, giving many valuable tips and always reacting very fast.
Shortly speaking I can highly recommend Sasha's apartment to anyone wanting to visit this beatiful part of Croatia.
Marek and family, August 2013
Great place, very quiet, modern, clean, near from the beach, with A/C, near from center.
We had a perfect stay in this place.
Nice balcony to eat outside!
Really delighfult, the best of our trip (4 city, 4 apartments)
Sun on the balcony in the mornig to reheat you during your breakfast and shadow on the evening to eat in freshness !
I recommend it hard !!
We really enjoyed our stay at Sasha's place. Nice, very comfortable appatrment cc. 10 minutes walk from the beach. Sasha is a great host, provided us all necessary info and support during our stay.
All in all I recommend this place for those who likes a bit busy beach area, but also likes many entateitment options, restaurants, bars.....etc.
Zita and her family
Travel is my life, I love visiting new places and meeting new cool people. We decided to share our Croatian holiday home and get as many people to enjoy the most beautiful part of the Adriatic coast.