About this listing
One of the best locations in Juan-les-Pins!
- In the heart of town
- Private and public sandy beaches across the street
- Everything on the doorstep (restaurants, pubs, shops, cultural events)
- Easy access to public transport (boat, bus, train)
* Train - up the street, 5 min walking distance
* Buses #1 and #31 to Antibes center - 1 min walking distance
* Bus #250 directly to the airport - 5 min walk
* Flexible changeover day (based on your flight/train schedule)
The 30m² studio is fully furnished, with washing machine, WiFi, TV, central heating, a gorgeous 15m2 sunny terrace with sea view, 5th and last floor with elevator, free public parking in front of the building. Towels and bed linen included.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a 50€ cleaning fee to be paid upon arrival.
Free land-line phone calls to many countries.
The studio sleeps 2 - one fold away double bed and one convertible sofa bed.
Check-in and check-out times are flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check-in will be from 2pm, and check-out will be at noon.
* Cruise boats departure point to the nearby islands (Iles de Lerins, famous for their monastery) is only 2min from the apartment
* The Casino is only 5min away
* Cannes is 10kms away
* Antibes center, with its beautiful well-known fresh market, Picasso Museum located inside ancient city walls, luxury yacht marina... Antibes center can be reached easily on foot in about 20min, 5min by train or bus.
* During July, Juan-les-Pins hosts the biggest European jazz festival.
Right in front of the building, there are about a dozen completely free parking spots.
- No smoking inside the apartment, no pets, calm after 10PM please!
- The rent includes FREE phone calls to LANDLINES in France and many other countries: Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, France, UK, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Venezuela.
- Please do NOT call any CELL phones, not even the FRENCH ones, as they are NOT FREE. Thank you.
The latest, official country list where you can call fixed-line numbers for FREE is shown below. The list changes often and is here given in French:
Acores, Afrique du Sud, Alaska, Albanie, Allemagne, Andorre, Angleterre, Argentine, Australie, Autriche, Bahamas, Bahreïn, Belgique,
Bermudes, Brésil, Brunei, Bulgarie, Cambodge, Canada, Chili, Chine, Chypre, Chypre Turque, Cité Vatican, Colombie, Corée du Sud, Costa Rica, Croatie, Danemark, Ecosse, Espagne, Estonie, Etats-Unis, Finlande, France Métropolitaine, Georgie, Gibraltar, Grèce, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernesey, Guyane Française, Hawaï, Hong Kong, Hongrie, Ile de Pâques, Iles Caïmans, Iles Canaries, Iles Christmas, Iles Feroe, Iles Marianne du Nord, Iles Vierges, Inde, Indonésie, Irlande du Nord, Irlande, Islande, Israël, Italie, Japon, Jersey, Jordanie, La Réunion, Laos, Les Baléares, Lettonie, Liechtenstein, Lituanie, Luxembourg, Macao, Macédoine, Madère, Malaisie, Malte, Maroc* , Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Norvège, Nouvelle-Zélande, Ouzbékistan, Panama, Paraguay, Pays de Galle, Pays-Bas, Pérou, Pologne, Portugal, Puerto Rico, République Dominicaine, République Slovaque, République Tchèque, Roumanie, Russie, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Marin, Saint Martin, Samoa américaines, Singapour, Slovénie, Suède, Suisse, Taiwan, Thaïlande, Trinité & Tobago, Turquie, Venezuela, Vietnam.