Why choose my place?
One of the best locations in Juan les Pins.
- in the heart of town
- private and public sand beaches across the street
- everything on its doorstep (restaurants, pubs, shops...)
- easy access to public transport (no car needed)
* train, 5 min walking distance
* bus #1 and #31 to Antibes center, 1 min walk
* bus 250 directly to the airport, 5 min walk
- flexible changeover day (based on your flight timetable)
The 30m² studio is fully furnished, with washing machine, WiFi, TV, central heating, a gorgeous 15m2 sunny terrace with sea view, 5th and last floor with elevator, free public parking in front of the building. Towels and bed linen included.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a 50 euros cleaning fee to be payed upon arrival
Manage your phone expenses: free land-line phone calls to many countries, and free French cell phone calls are included!
The studio sleeps 3 -- one fold away double bed and one convertible sofa bed.
Check-in and check-out times are flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check-in will be from 2pm, and check-out will be at noon.
* Cruise boats departure point to the nearby islands (Iles de Lerins, famous for their monastery) is only 2min from the apartment
* The Casino is only 5min away
* Cannes is 10kms away
* Antibes center, with its beautiful well-known fresh market, Picasso Museum located inside ancient city walls, luxury yacht marina, ... can also be reached easily on foot in 20min, by train 5 min
* During July, Juan Les Pins hosts the world known "Jazz a Juan" festival.
- No smoking inside the apartment, no pets, calm after 10PM please!
- The rent includes FREE and unlimited(*) phone calls to LANDLINES in
France and about 40 other countries:
Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil,
Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain,
France, UK, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel,
Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway,
New Zealand, Panama, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Peru,
Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan,
Thailand, USA, Venezuela.
- You may also call cell phones for FREE, but only NATIONAL (French) ones.
(*) A single phone call must not be longer than 60 minutes. Beyond that, you
start paying -- so, if you approach this limit, simply hang up and call again. Also,
only 99 different phone numbers are allowed per month by the service provider.
very nice apartment right next to the beach. Perfect location in Juans-les-pins and awesome terrace.
We had a fantastic time in Juan-les-Pins! The apartment is perfectly located in between the train station and the beach. We we're made to feel most welcome and Sanja was accommodating for our late arrival due to delayed train. Great balcony.
Perfect for our trip! Thank you!
We had a lovely time in Santa's flat in Juan Les-Pins. The flat was really great and clean, and Sanja was a lovely host, she came and picked me and my son up as we were and bit lost and made sure we were ok the whole stay. Looking forward to going back next year!
Sanja and her husband are wary nice people and we get a lot of information and instructions about city - parking, shopping and other . Sanja was extremely helpful host and actually safe us when helped to make an emergency appointment with a doctor for my boyfriend ! Apartment is not a big ,simple furniture , but has a great location , internet and phone, all kichen supplies - very convinient . Everything was good and we are happy with apartment and our host!
Hosts are friendly and supportive and help with details like train strikes etc
No dishwasher. Hence be ready to wash and clean
Basic room and basic facilitieswith a great balcony.
Location is the best part
Although short, we had a great stay in Juan le Pins - this apartment has everything it should have, and we were welcomed by a great and friendly host. Definitely wanna go back - I miss that balcony :-)
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have chosen to live on the French Riviera with my husband and two children and hope to welcome you in Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, one of the loveliest spots in this beautiful region. Welcome.