One of the best locations in Juan-les-Pins!
- In the heart of town
- Private and public sandy beaches across the street
- Everything on the doorstep (restaurants, pubs, shops, cultural events)
- Easy access to public transport (boat, bus, train)
* Train - up the street, 5 min walking distance
* Buses #1 and #31 to Antibes center - 1 min walking distance
* Bus #250 directly to the airport - 5 min walk
* Flexible changeover day (based on your flight/train schedule)
The bright 30m² studio is fully furnished, with washing machine, WiFi, TV, central heating, a gorgeous 15m2 sunny terrace with lateral sea view, 5th and last floor with elevator, free public parking from october to june. Towels and bed linen included.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a 40€ cleaning fee to be paid upon arrival.
The studio sleeps 2 - one double bed 140 x 190cm
Check-in and check-out times are flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check-in will be from 2pm, and check-out will be at noon.
* Cruise boats departure point to the nearby islands (Iles de Lerins, famous for their monastery) is only 2min from the apartment
* The Casino is only 5min away
* Cannes is 10kms away
* Antibes center, with its beautiful well-known fresh market, Picasso Museum located inside ancient city walls, luxury yacht marina... Antibes center can be reached easily on foot in about 20min, 5min by train or bus.
* During July, Juan-les-Pins hosts the biggest European jazz festival.
- No smoking inside the apartment, no pets, calm after 10PM please!
- The rent includes FREE phone calls to LANDLINES in France and many other countries
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 89 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have chosen to live on the French Riviera with my husband and two children and hope to welcome you in Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, one of the loveliest spots in this beautiful region. Welcome.