Quiet but accessible.
Many exciting shops around the neighborhood, including Starbucks, McDonald's, Hero market, and pizza places.
Direct access to 2 highways, Easy access to KLIA, Genting highlands, shopping centers, as well as Kuala Lumpur.
Private room with attached wash room:
Room 1(1st floor): Super Single size mattress in wooden bed frame, Personal computer with internet connection, Japanese style solid wood dressing mirror, storage chest drawers, bookshelf, ceiling fan & Air-conditioning.
Wash room with shower head, ceramic seating toilet bowl, ceramic basin with mirror(Complete with bath towel, floor mat, body wash, shampoo and other toiletries.
Room 2(Ground floor): Queen size mattress, metal web storage drawers, ceiling fan.
Wash room with heated shower, ceramic seating toilet bowl, ceramic basin with mirror(Complete with bath towel, floor mat, body wash, shampoo and other toiletries.
We have a Master bedroom and 3 private rooms in the house, but we will normally rent out 1-2 Rooms.
We can park additional cars right outside of our gate, no worries about security, the area is guarded with night patrol.
We have 2 dogs, all rescued so they are very friendly.
They won't bite, but they'll be interested in your shoes, hence shoe rack is provided.
Fresh drinking water (Filtered & boiled), beverages in the fridge (Upon request), Tea and coffee making facility, Microwave oven, Washing machine with detergents, ironing board and iron (Steam type and conventional type), LCD TV and FM Radio.
Interaction with Guests
We can communicate in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay.
We like to chat with our guests and provide advise on their travel plans.
We will personally welcome you when you check in, to make sure everything is ok.
Plenty of food shops nearby: Chinese, Indian, Malay, Western, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Vegetarian, Chinese Muslim, Indian Muslim, bakeries, food courts and more.
Food delivery is available: McDonalds, Domino Pizza, Pizza hut, Papa john.
Short driving distance to McDonalds & Starbucks(Opens 24 hours)
and a few mini-market in walking distance: Hero Market, 99 Speedmart, 7-11(Opens 24 hours).
A few hyper-market in short driving distance: AEON Big(Previously Carrefour), Giant, Econsave.
Numbers of banks nearby: Maybank, Hong Leong Bank, CIMB Bank, RHB Bank, Affin Bank and Ambank.
This area is good for car trip, we have easy access to all major highways include: LKSA(Direct), KESAS(Direct), NKVE, NPE, and Federal highway.
Bus is available but need to walk around 800 meter to bus stand.
1. Feel free to play with the dogs, they only bark but never bites.
2. Feel free to use and take home the miniature shampoo sets and accessories in the bathroom, they're all taken from hotels anyway.
3. Feel free to use the designated guest computer and WIFI internet.
4. Feel free to use the fridge to store your food, feel free to ask for anything in the fridge.
5. Feel free to use the washing machine and cleaning liquid provided.
6. Feel free to use the Microwave oven and conventional oven, please clean after use.
7. Feel free to use the TV set with DVD player and a computer attached.
8. Feel free to use the ceiling fan, air-conditioner in room.
9. Feel free to drink and refill drinking water from the dry kitchen.
10. Feel free to cook in the wet kitchen and use the utensils available.
11. Feel free to play music from Radio or USB(Available in living room).
13. Feel free to use our hair dryer.
14. Feel free to use our ironing board and iron. (Just remember to turn off after use)
15. Feel free to use the Japanese style dressing table and mirrors.
16. Feel free to ask for permission on any item you would like to have access.
1. You shall not smoke in the house (Yard is permitted, although is not to good for the dogs)
2. You shall not drink any wine, liqueur, beer available in the house without permission.
3. You shall not access to anything else mentioned above without permission.
Superb and friendly host . Highly recommended
Alex is a nice guy and his house is located at a tranquil estate. What I appreciate most is that Alex treated me as a friend and it was fun to chat with him. Alex has provided us a lot of useful information and tips regarding our trip and travelling, it may because he loves travelling too.
Lastly, I would like to say thank you to Alex for treated us to breakfast outside :)
Alex Ang and his fiancee were a wonderful and gracious host. Truly wonderful. My stay with them was really a blessing. I would not have survived my trip in Malaysia if without the guide and help of Alex. He guided me where to go and maximize my time and spend less money. He was the one who called te cab company to pick me up. He was always on call even if he had work at the time.
As to their place, it was so great that it can even match a hotel. It has 3 bedrooms and I stayed with the Japanese-inspired room. What's even greater in Alex's place is that almost every corner of the house has computers. Alex is a computer-savvy guy, that's why. This will be helpful for guests. The neighborhood is too peaceful and quiet.
So if you're planning to book some bed and breakfast, just choose this one, dont second-guess, don't hesitate. You won't regret it. Choose Alex's house because after your trip, you're not only meeting a host, you're meeting a friend in Alex.
My name is Alex Ang, I'm a Malaysian Chinese, I staying in my own house in Selangor state of Malaysia with my fiance and 2 dogs.
I can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay.
I like Australia, my profile picture was taken in Brighton beach, Melbourne in 2008.