The new address is: derb kbala 138
-Type of Room : Private Double room (40m2) with ensuite private Bathroom.
-Quartier : Kasbah (Old Medina) 10min walk from the Souk & Square.
-Easy check-in: free pick up service @Cafe Clock ( 3min walk) 9am-8pm.
-Airport Private Taxi service 160mad/2 persons (15€) 24/24.
-Breakfast 15mad/person (1,3€) served from 8am-10:30am
-Lunch&Dinner starting from 60mad/person
-Sahara Tour from 60€/person; daily Tour from 20€/person.
Riad Rockech offers 5 double rooms, each with its own private bathroom!
Riad Rockech is very well located in the Medina of Marrakech, in a part called Kasbah, only 5 minutes walk from Saadians Tombs, Badi Palace and Bahia palace, 10 minutes walk from jeema el fna square.
The Riad is composed of 5 bedrooms, interior patio, a spacious lounge and a terrace overlooking the walls of the old city.
Each visitor will have the keys of their room and those of the main door.
Interaction with guests
We are 3 Italian friends and we all live in Marrakech.
One of us will always be available for you on the spot, to answer any question you may have or to book a hammam, a trip to the desert or a dinner in our main Riad.
Hello, would be a pleasure meet and host you.
Here's all the infos:
•Airport/train station pick up service ( 15€)
Check in & check out
1. Please indicate your arrival time in Marrakech
2. Check-in from 09:00-20:00 at the Riad
3. •Check-in from 14:00-20:00 in the room
4. •Check-out 12:00
5. •For the check-in after 20:00 our pick up service is Required.
IMPORTANT : The check-in would be done at The Riad Bamileke ( our main riad 2minutes walk from jeema el fna square)
The address of the Riad Bamileke is :Derb Dabachi-Derb Jaama 17
You can find it on goggle maps.
***GENERAL RULES **(URL HIDDEN)
6. Please do not accommodate any new guest into the Riad without our permission, is strictly prohibited. If you'll do it, your stay could be no longer appreciated and any refund would be given.
7. Please do not give our phone numbers to any tour agencies, restaurants, guides or taxi drivers.
8. Due to security reasons, don't let strangers know your Riad's address.
9. Be respectful to all other guests, they might be tired. Do not play music loudly for example, use headphones instead.
10. Henna tattoo is very beautiful on your skin, on our sheets and towels not! A new set of those will cost at least 60€, be careful if you'll do it.
11. Please don't lose our set of keys! To change the whole lock system is about 30€.
12. If you’ll be late to check-in (please read check-in rules) and won’t use our taxi service, your check-in would be not guaranteed, there will be a surcharge for late check-in of € 15.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MOROCCAN CITIZENS:
13. As stated by the Moroccan law, we are unable to host unmarried Moroccan couples in the same room.
Going ahead with the booking, you agree our Rules.
Have a great stay with us!