About this listing
"Rockech a state of mind in Marrakech" is our life style!
We have 3 B&B's in the medina of Marrakech, very close to the Jemaa el Fna square.
We are ideally located close the markets and all major attractions!
Just get in touch with us!
We offer a private and original Riad in the heart of the old medina of Marrakech.
Riad IBO has 2 double rooms, each with private bathroom
We also have a beautiful terrace and a patio available for our guests.
Dinner and pasta nights are possible.
Wifi is free of charge for our travellers.
We can arrange excursion all over Morocco for our guests, and will assist you by booking your restaurants and your Hammams.
RocKech is the best place if you wish to know other travellers from all around the world, and if you are searching for a cheap but very nice hostel in Marrakech
Located only a few minutes far away from the main square, Rockech is also very easy to reach by car as we are located close the Ben Saleh parking.
You can reach us by bus nr 19 from the airport.
We also arrange taxi service
Hello, would be a pleasure meet and host you.
Here's all the infos:
•Airport/train station pick up service ( 15€)
Check in & check out
1. Please indicate your arrival time in Marrakech
2. Check-in from 09:00-20:00 at the Riad
3. •Check-in from 14:00-20:00 in the room
4. •Check-out 12:00
5. •For the check-in after 20:00 our pick up service is Required.
IMPORTANT : The check-in would be done at The Riad Bamileke ( our main riad 2minutes walk from jeema el fna square)
The address of the Riad Bamileke is :Derb Dabachi-Derb Jaama 17
You can find it on goggle maps.
***GENERAL RULES **(URL HIDDEN)
6. Please do not accommodate any new guest into the Riad without our permission, is strictly prohibited. If you'll do it, your stay could be no longer appreciated and any refund would be given.
7. Please do not give our phone numbers to any tour agencies, restaurants, guides or taxi drivers.
8. Due to security reasons, don't let strangers know your Riad's address.
9. Be respectful to all other guests, they might be tired. Do not play music loudly for example, use headphones instead.
10. Henna tattoo is very beautiful on your skin, on our sheets and towels not! A new set of those will cost at least 60€, be careful if you'll do it.
11. Please don't lose our set of keys! To change the whole lock system is about 30€.
12. If you’ll be late to check-in (please read check-in rules) and won’t use our taxi service, your check-in would be not guaranteed, there will be a surcharge for late check-in of € 15.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MOROCCAN CITIZENS:
13. As stated by the Moroccan law, we are unable to host unmarried Moroccan couples in the same room.
Going ahead with the booking, you agree our Rules.
Have a great stay with us!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1253 reviews for other properties.View other reviews